00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

127,040 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-21 23:25:30

At 9/21/08 04:27 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Ok guys photo coming soon i promise i promise i promise!! I have been really really busy with a whole bunch of things the last couple of weeks but this coming week i will have some time so i will catch up with the whole club.

Yeah, man. I've been busy as hell also. It happens and it looks like it happens to me. The only time I really like to reply to everything is when I'm at home with my slow internet and posting is really the only thing that I can do.

In other news i have an idea for two projects i hope the whole club can get involved with. Great map pic Corey, that place looks huge!. I may do the same with Google Earth.

Yeah, I'm going to go back and get a close up and tell the stories that happened again and point out where everything happened with arrows.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-23 11:14:32

Ok something creepy happened at home today. I was in my dining room talking with my mum and grandmother when we heard an almighty bang from upstairs. If I'm honest it sounded like a window caving in. Anyway me and my mum headed upstairs to investigate.

In the bathroom doorway we found a seahorse plaque that has been hanging on the bathroom wall for nearly a year now. The tail as you can see in the picture below is broken. The distance between the wall it fell from and the doorway it was found in is around ten feet.

Looking at the bathroom the logical theory is that if the plaque fell it would land on the back of the toilet tank and brake into many pieces or if the toilet seat was up (which it wasn't) then it would land actually in the toilet. It doesn't seem to have touched the toilet tank as there are candles and shells on there and they haven't been touched.

So the plaque somehow fell, avoided the toilet tank and traveled ten feet to the doorway where it broke at the tail end. It couldn't have slid this far as both sides are too rough and we have mats on the floor of the bathroom.

The nail holding the plaque looks as though it has been yanked downwards just as if someone has pulled the plaque and thrown it across the room. Very strange indeed.

I have tried to think of anything rational to explain it but like i said the layout of the room and the incident don't match, also it couldn't have been a draft as the window was only open on the catch and there is no way a strong enough wind could have blown through a tiny gap like that. It couldn't have been a violent vibration from next door's garage as the family where not home at the time and nobody was upstairs and both cat's were in the room with me and my family.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-23 22:39:10

At 9/23/08 11:14 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Ok something creepy happened at home today. I was in my dining room talking with my mum and grandmother when we heard an almighty bang from upstairs. If I'm honest it sounded like a window caving in. Anyway me and my mum headed upstairs to investigate.

So it sounded like the window had been slammed shut really hard? Not too many things can make a noise like that unless a cat or other animal knocked something over.

In the bathroom doorway we found a seahorse plaque that has been hanging on the bathroom wall for nearly a year now. The tail as you can see in the picture below is broken. The distance between the wall it fell from and the doorway it was found in is around ten feet.

I don't see anyway something like that could have fell unless it slid across the smooth surface that bathroom floors usually have.

Looking at the bathroom the logical theory is that if the plaque fell it would land on the back of the toilet tank and brake into many pieces or if the toilet seat was up (which it wasn't) then it would land actually in the toilet. It doesn't seem to have touched the toilet tank as there are candles and shells on there and they haven't been touched.

Sounds like to me that there had to be some sort of force on the outside of the wall that had a great amount of force to actually push something off of the wall across the floor to put it in the place you found it.

So the plaque somehow fell, avoided the toilet tank and traveled ten feet to the doorway where it broke at the tail end. It couldn't have slid this far as both sides are too rough and we have mats on the floor of the bathroom.

That's what I was wondering. The mats obviously would of stopped anything from sliding. This makes things a lot harder to explain.

The nail holding the plaque looks as though it has been yanked downwards just as if someone has pulled the plaque and thrown it across the room. Very strange indeed.

And even if the nail fell out there wouldn't be an explanation of why it traveled that far.

I have tried to think of anything rational to explain it but like i said the layout of the room and the incident don't match, also it couldn't have been a draft as the window was only open on the catch and there is no way a strong enough wind could have blown through a tiny gap like that.

Yeah man I don't think there is anyway that the wind could of actually done anyway.

It couldn't have been a violent vibration from next door's garage as the family where not home at the time and nobody was upstairs and both cat's were in the room with me and my family.

Even if it was something like you had explained then you still don't have an explanation of the baning noise. A good story man. Also, thanks for posting the picture with your story.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-24 14:00:14

Thanks for the feedback Corey, the whole thing cannot be explained. The sound was much louder than you would expect from such a small object. It sounded like a window slammed and smashed.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-26 15:01:08

I thought I'd put some juice into this club.

I will currently PM hongkong on who we think should be member of the month. If he does not respond until the 29th I will decide.

On a related note, I haven't been receiving these so called "signs" for quite some time. Thus leading me back to my original stages until I turned on the TV and on a different show I saw in the background (Far background) a sign saying "Think positive thoughts".

Kind of odd, seems like the TV is the best way for ghost to talk to me through, unless it is all one coincidence.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-26 15:17:49

At 9/26/08 03:01 PM, Complete wrote: I thought I'd put some juice into this club.

Yeah, it's been quite dead in here. I guess it's true what people said about this club when I first started it. That it would eventually die out because we would run out of things to say. This is why new members are so important in a club like this.

I will currently PM hongkong on who we think should be member of the month. If he does not respond until the 29th I will decide.

I forgot all about the member of the month. >.< I guess this club has really gone down hill.

On a related note, I haven't been receiving these so called "signs" for quite some time. Thus leading me back to my original stages until I turned on the TV and on a different show I saw in the background (Far background) a sign saying "Think positive thoughts".

Kind of odd, seems like the TV is the best way for ghost to talk to me through, unless it is all one coincidence.

I don't know. Sometimes I think this is stuff that we talk about it just coincidence and sometimes I think something makes it happen. Either way I'm interested in it so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-26 15:24:58

hmm i have had f ew supernatural experiences. one time, me and two friends were out in the woods at 12 am looking for animals. we live in northern mass, near new hampshire. anyway, we see about 20 ft away a pale doe jumping over bushes and dashing along through the wood. we decided it would be fun to run after it. when we arrived to where we first saw it, there was NO sign it had been there. no broken twigs, disturbed bushes, tracks, nothing. we continued along warily only to see a pale coyote 50 ft away from us. it started doing a motion like it was howling, except there was no noise other than a faint fluttering... a minute later the bleating sound of a distressed deer. then it was over, we ran back to our camp... we think it may have been an indian burial ground. if this interests you guys i will post more...

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-26 17:08:56

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been active, but nothing supernatural in my neck of the woods has been happening.

Though, I've sensed a few things around, and just generally meditating and focusing on energy work.

However, I did fall into a trance in a tree at my school. I saw this sort of barrier around the tree, and just felt weightless. From what I deciphered, it was an entity, but not human, yet not a demon. It was quite invigorating for me.

Hopefully, I'll find something interesting to share, but until then, that is all I got.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-26 18:11:54

Well with halloween around the corner, me and my friends are gonna hunt for some haunted stuff, so ill be posting my stories.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-26 23:03:56

At 9/23/08 11:14 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Ok something creepy happened at home today.

Cat: I snuck in, removed your seahorse, Climbed down, drug it 10ft where it broke from the hard drag, it got scared and ran out the window.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-27 10:05:25

At 9/26/08 03:24 PM, griek wrote: we think it may have been an indian burial ground. if this interests you guys i will post more...

Great post, thanks. Please post anything else you have.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-28 12:11:01

hi im just checking in.

Well nothings been happening lately involving the supernatural, mainly because ive been in a hotel for a week.

But when i was leaving my house i found an old diary in my attic.
Nothing important, i hope.
I still havent read it yet. Good-bie!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-28 12:20:02

At 9/26/08 03:24 PM, griek wrote: hmm i have had f ew supernatural experiences. one time, me and two friends were out in the woods at 12 am looking for animals.

My friends and I also use to do this. We called it Critter Beating. Of course as the name tells you we weren't just looking for the animals. >:]

we live in northern mass, near new hampshire. anyway, we see about 20 ft away a pale doe jumping over bushes and dashing along through the wood. we decided it would be fun to run after it.

We ran after a deer for the longest time one night. I even had football cleats on and couldn't catch up to it. It was a hell of a race, but we never caught it.

when we arrived to where we first saw it, there was NO sign it had been there. no broken twigs, disturbed bushes, tracks, nothing. we continued along warily only to see a pale coyote 50 ft away from us. it started doing a motion like it was howling, except there was no noise other than a faint fluttering... a minute later the bleating sound of a distressed deer. then it was over, we ran back to our camp... we think it may have been an indian burial ground. if this interests you guys i will post more...

That's sounds pretty cool man. At first I thought you meant a pale deer as in one of those albino deers that don't have any coloring and are just white. It's very interesting and if you can find out if it was really a burial ground or if you can find out any other information on it please post it here. :)

At 9/26/08 05:08 PM, ChaosMonk wrote: Hey guys, sorry I haven't been active, but nothing supernatural in my neck of the woods has been happening.

Neither has it here.

Though, I've sensed a few things around, and just generally meditating and focusing on energy work.

However, I did fall into a trance in a tree at my school. I saw this sort of barrier around the tree, and just felt weightless. From what I deciphered, it was an entity, but not human, yet not a demon. It was quite invigorating for me.

Hopefully, I'll find something interesting to share, but until then, that is all I got.

Hm, well thanks for sharing. I haven't ever had an experience like this. :(

At 9/26/08 06:11 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote: Well with halloween around the corner, me and my friends are gonna hunt for some haunted stuff, so ill be posting my stories.

Yes, Halloween! That means that I'm probably going to be going to the grave yard! And I just got a digital camera for my birthday, which was the 24th. Check out my blog to find some flash movies that were dedicated to my birthday. :) I already noticed Nick reviewed them.

At 9/28/08 12:11 PM, shabbo wrote: hi im just checking in.

Thanks for checking in.

Well nothings been happening lately involving the supernatural, mainly because ive been in a hotel for a week.

You never know something could of happened in the hotel.

But when i was leaving my house i found an old diary in my attic.
Nothing important, i hope.
I still havent read it yet. Good-bie!

Yeah, make sure to read into it and see if you can't find something interesting. If you do make sure to share it with us.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-28 13:13:33

At 9/21/08 01:14 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote: So i was riding my bike back home at night, say around 10:30. And i heard a bloodcurdling scream. I went to inspect the house, but there was no one there. I know because no cars were, there and i knew these people, and they were basically never home. SO i heard it again, and i was gettin scared, i started to run, but it felt like the scream was following me, i couldnt go anywhere. When i went to sleep that night, i heard it in my dreams, but my dream was just black. I was so scared.

sounds to me a bit like the banshee. i doubt it though, as the banshee is apparently only in ireland.

You have just wasted precious seconds of your life by looking at my sig :P

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-28 15:56:29

Sorry i haven't been around much guys i have started working nights for a month or two so i can only post at certain times.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-28 20:30:06

At 9/28/08 01:13 PM, alien1248 wrote:
sounds to me a bit like the banshee. i doubt it though, as the banshee is apparently only in ireland.

I never have heard of banshee's only being in one place. Where exactly did you get this information?

At 9/28/08 03:56 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Sorry i haven't been around much guys i have started working nights for a month or two so i can only post at certain times.

Meh, it happens sometimes man. I'm just happy that you have a job and your making money, unlike me. Just post whenever you can. It doesn't really matter.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-29 15:18:47

At 9/28/08 08:30 PM, Corky52 wrote:
I never have heard of banshee's only being in one place. Where exactly did you get this information?

off of a t.v. program. cant remember what one cuz it was ages ago, but apparently the banshee is only heard in ireland and no other country.

You have just wasted precious seconds of your life by looking at my sig :P

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-30 10:55:22

It is member of the month time!

I hereby announce, member of the month for September is *drum roll* Complete!

This means Complete will be able to choose the next member of the month for October!

Just kidding, the real member of the month is Pink-Ninja. It was a difficult choice between the few active members in this club. However, I picked quality posts over the quantity amount.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-30 14:00:15

At 9/29/08 03:18 PM, alien1248 wrote:
At 9/28/08 08:30 PM, Corky52 wrote:
off of a t.v. program. cant remember what one cuz it was ages ago, but apparently the banshee is only heard in ireland and no other country.

Hm, I looked it up and it is primarily an Irish thing, but I think it was more along the lines of the term was made in Ireland and it was first talked about in Ireland. I don't know if that means that they are only in Ireland, but that wouldn't make sense if a banshee was only allowed to be in one area of the world. I think it's just more of the different terms we use.

At 9/30/08 10:55 AM, Complete wrote: It is member of the month time!

OH BOY.

I hereby announce, member of the month for September is *drum roll* Complete!

You know this actually did confuse me a little bit.

This means Complete will be able to choose the next member of the month for October!

I think this is what got me.

Just kidding, the real member of the month is Pink-Ninja. It was a difficult choice between the few active members in this club. However, I picked quality posts over the quantity amount.

Hm, congrats to Pink-Ninja, even though I don't think these things really matter anymore since the club is just about dead. I guess it won't be active as much, but just a place for us to stop by now and then. That doesn't bother me that much though. It goes back and forth from being active to burning out.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-30 21:26:50

Well if anything I'd say this club is definitely becoming more active. We just turned off for a sec there.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-30 22:45:35

Users of the Month (In order):
Pink-Ninja
BloodStrike21
Mercenary81
hongkongexpress and complete
Pink-Ninja

----------

This is the first time that I used NG Log and used it's Wi/Ht Level Up Lounge - List Maker so hopefully everything turned out decent. It's a nice little program to use. :)

At 9/30/08 09:26 PM, Complete wrote: Well if anything I'd say this club is definitely becoming more active. We just turned off for a sec there.

I guess you are right. I even managed to catch our 1337 post with a screen shot.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-30 23:07:46

Congrats Ninja!!

Well guys, im not sure if this has anything to do with ghosts or anything, but i till thinks its creepy. o i went outside, roughly 7:30 to just get some fresh air, and i heard this wierd, really wierd um sound coming from a raven from a nearby tree. Don't pay attention much to it, but when i went into my room, i have window that was open and i was signing onto newgrounds. I didn't hear anything. For about 15 min, my dad asked me to take out the trash, so i did, and when i went outside i heard the same noise coming from the same tree, just as soon as i stepped outside. I was getting a little curious, by then, so i went in my room, and stood by my window, waiting to hear anything. Nothin. So i went outside, Pitch-Black by now, and i went outside and didnt hear anything. Stood for bout 5 min before going back in, when i heard the raven do the ssame thing. Well it continued until i think it left, but havent been outside yet.

SUMMARY: For those who dont want to read the whole thing. I went outside, heard wierd raven noises, went inside, nothing. Outside, noise, inside nothing. So it continued like that.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-10-01 11:07:23

At 9/30/08 11:07 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote: Congrats Ninja!!
SUMMARY: For those who dont want to read the whole thing. I went outside, heard wierd raven noises, went inside, nothing. Outside, noise, inside nothing. So it continued like that.

Kind of odd, perhaps when you went outside your presence scared the raven of made it very weary of you and it tried to scare you off?

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-10-01 14:33:40

Congrats on the MOTM, Pink-Ninja. Sorry for not posting , but what with work, school, and my computer messing up, I seemed to have completely forgotten about this club. In the hopes that I just, might, ever be forgiven, I'm going to tell a story that happened about a week ago.
It was an average day, and noone else was home. My older brother has an annoying little dog , which he always keeps in his room when he's not home, that always barking at people. My brothers room is also around the corner from the bathroom, which I was on my way to on that average day. Well, on my way back to my room from the bathroom, my brother's dog starts barking madly. I ignore him at first, but return when he doesn't stop barking. As I'm about to open the door to the room hes in, I hear a voice inside say "SShhhh...". I then hear him whine once then stay quiet. I open the door to find him in the corner of the room, hiding under the bed.
Since that day, I've felt something odd whenever i"m in his room. Again, at first I ignored it, until my brother told me that he was having trouble sleeping. It also suddenly gets hot and stuffy, but just as suddenly as it comes, the feeling goes away. I've also got a very long, hopefully interesting story that I'll save for later.

I have returned.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-10-01 19:19:11

At 10/1/08 11:07 AM, Complete wrote:
At 9/30/08 11:07 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote: Congrats Ninja!!
Kind of odd, perhaps when you went outside your presence scared the raven of made it very weary of you and it tried to scare you off?

I would agree to that, but there was one thing i forgot to mention, was that other people walked outside as well. And i didn't hear anything. I probably may have missed a noise or something, but you never know.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-10-02 15:33:39

At 10/1/08 02:33 PM, IND658 wrote: Congrats on the MOTM, Pink-Ninja. Sorry for not posting , but what with work, school, and my computer messing up, I seemed to have completely forgotten about this club. In the hopes that I just, might, ever be forgiven, I'm going to tell a story that happened about a week ago.

Don't worry about it man. I, the maker of the club, have even forgotten about it at times. Other then that it's not really a club that would get posts everyday, because frankly supernatural things don't happen to members that know about the club everyday.

It was an average day, and noone else was home. My older brother has an annoying little dog , which he always keeps in his room when he's not home, that always barking at people. My brothers room is also around the corner from the bathroom, which I was on my way to on that average day. Well, on my way back to my room from the bathroom, my brother's dog starts barking madly. I ignore him at first, but return when he doesn't stop barking. As I'm about to open the door to the room hes in, I hear a voice inside say "SShhhh...". I then hear him whine once then stay quiet. I open the door to find him in the corner of the room, hiding under the bed.

Wow, creepy man. It reminds me of the time that I woke up talking to someone in my room and the last thing I heard was, "Oh, I got to go someone is coming." Then my mother came into my room to wake me up. I was freaked out as you could imagine. My roommate says I talk to people in my sleep also, (people that are there, like if I'm sleeping with my girlfriend) so this makes me think that I was actually talking to a ghost. Animals are also more likely to sense ghosts.

Since that day, I've felt something odd whenever i"m in his room. Again, at first I ignored it, until my brother told me that he was having trouble sleeping. It also suddenly gets hot and stuffy, but just as suddenly as it comes, the feeling goes away. I've also got a very long, hopefully interesting story that I'll save for later.

That's awesome. I can't wait to hear your story, but the general rule that I learned was that the feeling of heat is a bad thing in the case of a spirit and the spirit can be bad or harmful. Be careful.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-10-04 13:55:05

These stories are amazing. I have only had one supernatural experience that I'll tell later on.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-10-04 14:23:36

Here's something very odd that happened to me. I was sweeping the lot around the parking ramp at my Esso, and I did a very THROUGH job, I leave no ciggerate butt behind... I go to turn where I just swept. and notice ALL this change there! like Twonies (two dollar coins), dimes and nickles. WHERE I just swept.. It seems like I'm being drawn to alot of Loose Change... I know nothing really, but I just glance up, and right where I glance up level to my eyes, I see some change. As if something is setting my head in that position! weird. Because I drop the change into a change box for Tim Horton's summer day camp. (they should really hold them during the summer long). I should like get a bunch of money and set it up like that with a big donation...

Anyhow. These change also seem to line up in line. so I can see it in plain sight. as I'm usually looking at the ground... interesting. Reminds of of the time when I was drunk (I don't drink much, so when I get really drunk. I get really drunk). anyways. I lose my shoes, along the river park, (Like I could have steped on a broken bottle or a needle and get infected), because in my drunk goggle eye state, I couldn't find them. But eventually ran into them... RIGHT infront of me, neatly alined with my feet. what are the odds of them being so neat pair? if I were drunk wouldn't you think that one would be crooked, and one flushed down the river or something?

Is some angel putting these things in my path?!?

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-10-05 00:14:45

Ok the most ive found at this motel is that the is thats theres a crucifix in every room.
Other than that nothing, all the diary says is what happened to my great great grandma.
So yeah nothing.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-10-05 10:36:27

At 10/4/08 01:07 PM, Wraith2000 wrote:
At 5/7/08 08:20 PM, Truth wrote: Did you know??!???
Ouija boards are used to contact demons, not spirits
Did you know?!?
Demons that have been named are actually old Gods which have been 'demonized' during the crusades.

No I didn't know that.

Baal, or Bezelzebub (I think thats how you spell it) is the 'Lord of all that flies'. Christians turned that into the 'Lord OF the flies' during the crusades.

No I didn't know that.

A lot of demons are based Norse and Greek Gods. Also, have you ever noticed some old Gods have equivalents in other cultures?

Didn't know that.

Isis = Athenea

Didn't know.

Zeus = Osiris

Didn't know.

It continues in that vein.

The Egyptians discovered the circulatory system, so maybe they discovered the correct religion too.
Maybe the Romans adopted the Greeks religion for a reason.

Maybe.

Something to think about.

Now I have one for you. Did you know the post you quoted was from around a year ago? >.<a t 10/4/08 01:55 PM, DarkDeimos wrote:

These stories are amazing. I have only had one supernatural experience that I'll tell later on.

Thank you for taking the time and reading them. I can't wait to hear your experience.

At 10/4/08 02:23 PM, hongkongexpress wrote: Here's something very odd that happened to me.

I missed you. <3

I was sweeping the lot around the parking ramp at my Esso, and I did a very THROUGH job, I leave no ciggerate butt behind... I go to turn where I just swept. and notice ALL this change there! like Twonies (two dollar coins), dimes and nickles.

You lucky bastard. You don't know how much I need some money and even if it was just a couple of dollars I would probably be the happiest person in the world. I can't even go to a high school football game and get a hamburger or some nachos or something after it takes away my dollar for getting in. >:(

WHERE I just swept.. It seems like I'm being drawn to alot of Loose Change... I know nothing really, but I just glance up, and right where I glance up level to my eyes, I see some change. As if something is setting my head in that position! weird. Because I drop the change into a change box for Tim Horton's summer day camp. (they should really hold them during the summer long). I should like get a bunch of money and set it up like that with a big donation...

There you go. Now I bet if you wanted or needed the money yourself then it wouldn't be showing up like that, but as soon as you want some money to donate to something you have it all of a sudden. Funny how things work out like that isn't it?

Anyhow. These change also seem to line up in line. so I can see it in plain sight. as I'm usually looking at the ground... interesting.

I'm always looking at the ground when I walk just in case I can find some sort of money.

Reminds of of the time when I was drunk (I don't drink much, so when I get really drunk. I get really drunk). anyways. I lose my shoes, along the river park, (Like I could have steped on a broken bottle or a needle and get infected), because in my drunk goggle eye state, I couldn't find them. But eventually ran into them... RIGHT infront of me, neatly alined with my feet. what are the odds of them being so neat pair? if I were drunk wouldn't you think that one would be crooked, and one flushed down the river or something?

Yeah, weird because I know what happens when a person gets drunk and it's usually they think they are taking their shoes off and putting them neatly and when they notice them again they are messed up as hell. I've never seen a drunk that can keep things in order and neat especially when they are just kicking them off like that.

Is some angel putting these things in my path?!?

It would be nice to think that. I'm waiting for mine. Mine is probably there though. It's just doing things in ways that I can't see it. Who knows really because maybe the day that I couldn't find my student ID, the one that you need to get into buildings at my college, maybe the day that I took 20 minutes to find it there would have been a car coming out of control that I would of walked out in front of and got killed. Maybe my good luck isn't visible.

At 10/5/08 12:14 AM, shabbo wrote: Ok the most ive found at this motel is that the is thats theres a crucifix in every room.
Other than that nothing, all the diary says is what happened to my great great grandma.
So yeah nothing.

Yeah, nothing at the motel because almost every single motel that I have ever been to has a crucifix in every room. Too bad about the diary thing, but do you mind me asking what happened to your great great grandma?

----------

Also, I went to the grave yard and took some pictures. Nothing showed up this time around, but I did get some cool pictures of some graves and stuff. I will post them up sometime next week because I just don't feel like putting them on my computer at the moment.