00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

velvzie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Absalom? 2001-07-01 03:07:21

Ok, I must be dumb as hell, because I really do not get this game, rather I am not sure how the combat setup and attacks work as far as damage received and damage caused relate to the cards and attacks.

Obviously people here have mastered this game as they are begging for chapter 3, but I can't last more than one attack....if even that much. :(

Response to Absalom? 2001-07-01 15:57:35

i wouldn't know..i never played it yet

Response to Absalom? 2001-07-08 11:08:39

At 7/1/01 03:07 AM, Barashoota wrote: Ok, I must be dumb as hell, because I really do not get this game, rather I am not sure how the combat setup and attacks work as far as damage received and damage caused relate to the cards and attacks.

Obviously people here have mastered this game as they are begging for chapter 3, but I can't last more than one attack....if even that much. :(

It's quite simple.

Response to Absalom? 2001-07-14 14:52:44

At 7/1/01 03:07 AM, Barashoota wrote: Ok, I must be dumb as hell, because I really do not get this game, rather I am not sure how the combat setup and attacks work as far as damage received and damage caused relate to the cards and attacks.

i dont think that games too good anyway. If you wanna play a real RPG, play Malapa's Challenge, by Septimus. Now that's an RPG.

Response to Absalom? 2001-07-15 16:31:23

Sorry, but I've got to agree with you there. You ARE dumb as hell, but I'll help you out anyways. You know at the beginning, when you're leaving the castle, right? You pass a guy standing against the wall. Here's a clue: He's her trainer. Talk to him.

If you follow my advice above, you'll be begging for Absolom VII before you know it.