00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TalisDM just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

i beat up a guy twice my size

1,107 Views | 10 Replies

i beat up a guy twice my size 2008-04-05 03:47:42

I was walking home from school yesterday when a load oh hooded guys circled asking for money, i told to him to got jump off a clif you fucking spineless piece of rat shit.
He went to punch me but i pulled a matrix, i was down that low he lifted up his leg and stomped onmy gut.....ouch. I got back up to see another punch coming towards me, i grapped his arm, put it behind his back and told him that if he did not submit that i would snap it off. But he just shouted in pain...lol.
His friends started to close in on me, bit lucky for me there was an open man hole preety damn near. I pushed him over it but he stepped over it. But as he walked back to me his leg dropped down into the hole, i kicked him in the chin and ran. (victory for me)

I DON'T DISCRIMINATE, I JUST HATE YOU ALL... (supreme logic from the supreme being NYA!!!!

MAH BUNGIE.NET PROFILE

BBS Signature

Response to i beat up a guy twice my size 2008-04-05 03:52:25

Pics for proof.

Response to i beat up a guy twice my size 2008-04-05 03:55:45

why did you say some thing like that?

ya hear about the guy who put his condom on backwards? He went.

BBS Signature

Response to i beat up a guy twice my size 2008-04-05 03:57:34

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to i beat up a guy twice my size 2008-04-05 03:58:16

go you.

Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching ||||| Astolfo explores my colon with his Monster can. ||||| Praise be unto Satsuki-sama's ass. ||||| Anime tiddies

Response to i beat up a guy twice my size 2008-04-05 03:59:55

At 4/5/08 03:51 AM, Peaceblossom wrote: Uninteresting and clearly false. This is better suited to your userpage.

Umm sorry but you have no grounds to tell me what it true and what is not. I'll have you know that the guys name was jack edwerds and his friends were david roddem, alex bailes and mathew noddington (actual spelling). And this happend round the back of a shop called the key store (It's not what the name implies.) Never the less i cannot tell you what to believe. I don't really care what you think.

I DON'T DISCRIMINATE, I JUST HATE YOU ALL... (supreme logic from the supreme being NYA!!!!

MAH BUNGIE.NET PROFILE

BBS Signature

Response to i beat up a guy twice my size 2008-04-05 04:01:04

Who the fuck thinks they can take me. I'm fucking huge. And I mean fucking huge. I've killed like 3 babies just by sweating and if you don't think I'm serious you're a pussy. My dick pumps at least 4 tons a seamen per second and supply every sperm bank in America. In fact they've closed down all the sperm banks in America and now just directly pump it out of my testicles (which are equivalent to the size of mars).

So anyone who thinks they can take me, leave a comment.

Fuck with the best, die like the rest. I'll hack your asses later.

Always on call.

BBS Signature

Response to i beat up a guy twice my size 2008-04-05 04:01:28

I beat up a dick twice my size.

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to i beat up a guy twice my size 2008-04-05 04:01:29

At 4/5/08 03:52 AM, carbonwater wrote: Pics for proof.

um sorry i guess i could of told him too wait around while i went home to get a camera. Don't be a dumbass.

MAH BUNGIE.NET PROFILE

BBS Signature

Response to i beat up a guy twice my size 2008-04-05 04:02:26

i bet you are lying

Response to i beat up a guy twice my size 2008-04-05 04:03:11

At 4/5/08 03:55 AM, Iron-Hampster wrote: why did you say some thing like that?

I don't know. I kind of expected him to go away.....silly me.

MAH BUNGIE.NET PROFILE

BBS Signature