00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blue6panda just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic Crew

846,682 Views | 16,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-20 15:05:05

I heard about a lot of those things in Nintendo Power. They said that the Bunny that throws things with ears was the first game design, but they scrapped it. Mighty was NOT a prototype of sonic. They designes 2 characters around the ability to curl into a ball, an armadillo and a hedgehog. Since it has spikes and therefore looked more dangerous, they chose the hedgehog and made it blue to match the sega logo. I was gonna type this up eventually anyways, so there it was.

What I lack in accuracy, I make up for in enthusiasm

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-20 15:47:35

I posted in this forum topic that i wanted to join but I never checked after.So.... can I join?

EAT TACOS

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-20 18:17:54

At 1/20/07 03:47 PM, taconinja wrote: I posted in this forum topic that i wanted to join but I never checked after.So.... can I join?

From what I can see, you were a spammer back then, and still are now. So, no.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-20 20:00:07

At 1/20/07 02:43 AM, PowerPrower wrote: Hey guys, been a while again. Just thought to pop in with more fancharacter art and all that. One of my very best friends made this for me for my birthday today, and I really like how it came out. Also notice the three tails and such, can't see the one cause of position and all that. Anways, hope you guys like it. :p

Jagon in Riders form

Yeah, happy 20th. How did I know it was your 20th? MPF. Remember that. MPF? Yeah, well we're bringing it back. If you need a link, PM me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-20 20:32:36

At 1/20/07 08:00 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote:
Yeah, happy 20th. How did I know it was your 20th? MPF. Remember that. MPF? Yeah, well we're bringing it back. If you need a link, PM me.

Send him one of the YPB while you're at it.

Here's a little something I made out of boredom.

Sonic Crew

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-20 22:30:00

At 1/20/07 12:18 AM, Twone wrote: Next Gen reminds me of Ocarina of Time. The atmosphere of it.

Just throwin that out there, see if anyone agrees.

Lol, what?

I can't wait for Sonic and the Secret Rings to come out. I need more games to play on the Wii.

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-20 22:35:06

At 1/20/07 10:30 PM, RyanKajito wrote: Lol, what?

If you have it, you'll see what I mean. Srsly.
Actually, by feeling like, I mean rip-off.
An eagle that carries you around? Talking to people, but it's just text, no voices? The whole town aspect? That seems like it to me.

I can't wait for Sonic and the Secret Rings to come out. I need more games to play on the Wii.

I don't think there's too much to play.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 00:44:55

At 1/20/07 10:35 PM, Twone wrote:
An eagle that carries you around? Talking to people, but it's just text, no voices? The whole town aspect? That seems like it to me.

I don't know about the Eagle, but the town stages and talking without voices sounds alot like sonic adventure's adventure fields, heck, sonic's story to me looks just like sonic's portion of sonic adventure with a different story and levels, why didn't they just call the dang thing sonic adventure 3 and be done with it, that's pretty much what it is after all, oh, and did you fight Solaris yet? I heard that the theme for that boss is an orchesta-played remix of the main theme, I kind of wish I had the game just so I could hear that piece ASAP, I'm kinda music oriented at present

oh, and I borrowed sonic mega collection from scotch and earned S3&K, and activated debug mode, I then used it to try to go through the whole game as hyper sonic, I was doing well too, I was at mushroom hill when I entered the emerald chamber as hyper sonic and the whole game screwed up and started me from the sonic and knuckles menu even though I was playing sonic 3 & knuckles, but I guess that makes sense, kinda, mabey, not really, oh whatever, I also noticed that if you press what on the genesis would be A, but on the gamecube was B, then gravity was reversed (still debug mode), I also TRIED to activate hypersonic in doomsday zone, where you already use super sonic, couldn't do it, couldn't spontaniously generate rings like usual either, good thing that zone isn't too hard

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 01:02:05

In a little story I do out of boredom, there is an extra group of characters called Wildfire that is based after the Chaotix. I also did a comic about it (A drawn comic, no sprites) where you can see Mighty, Sonic, and Espio robbing a store and Tails is peeing in the bushes and you can see Shadow getting held up by Knuckles (They were in da Ghetto!)

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 01:35:12

oh, and I borrowed sonic mega collection from scotch and earned S3&K, and activated debug mode, I then used it to try to go through the whole game as hyper sonic, I was doing well too, I was at mushroom hill when I entered the emerald chamber as hyper sonic and the whole game screwed up and started me from the sonic and knuckles menu even though I was playing sonic 3 & knuckles, but I guess that makes sense, kinda, mabey, not really, oh whatever, I also noticed that if you press what on the genesis would be A, but on the gamecube was B, then gravity was reversed (still debug mode), I also TRIED to activate hypersonic in doomsday zone, where you already use super sonic, couldn't do it, couldn't spontaniously generate rings like usual either, good thing that zone isn't too hard

I've had similar problems in Sonic 3, maybe the same glitch was in S3&K. I'm referring to generating rings and freezing when using debug mode. Maybe its that aspect of S3&K because I've never had problems with Sonic & Knuckles alone.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 01:47:40

At 1/20/07 12:18 AM, Twone wrote: Next Gen reminds me of Ocarina of Time. The atmosphere of it.

Just throwin that out there, see if anyone agrees.

That's a very strange comparison right there. Sure the talking and eagle may be small similarities but for me it doesnt have the same feel in the slightest.

Also I'm making this post whilst travelling in the car on my new phone will full internet capabilities. Awesomeness!

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 09:41:30

At 1/21/07 12:44 AM, Mizox wrote:
oh, and did you fight Solaris yet? I heard that the theme for that boss is an orchesta-played remix of the main theme, I kind of wish I had the game just so I could hear that piece ASAP, I'm kinda music oriented at present

You mean Iblis, right? You fight him four times in the game in all 3 stories. I never listened carefully enough to notice that.

At 1/21/07 01:47 AM, Aggressive wrote:
That's a very strange comparison right there. Sure the talking and eagle may be small similarities but for me it doesnt have the same feel in the slightest.

Also, Iblis (in Sonic and Shadow's stories) is a knock off of Volvagia.

Also I'm making this post whilst travelling in the car on my new phone will full internet capabilities. Awesomeness!

You're driving and posting at the SAME TIME?

That's not safe.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 10:31:17

At 1/21/07 09:41 AM, Twone wrote: You're driving and posting at the SAME TIME?
That's not safe.

It's perfectly safe when your skillful like me. It really is easy when your as awesome as me.

Anyway, you know the pic I posted before? Well, I've been drawing another one lately and I think I've developed my techniques. I got some help from Raven The Hedgehog, by the way.
Here's the link to it: Orange the Hedgehog. Comments?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 11:00:26

At 1/21/07 10:31 AM, Aggressive wrote:
Anyway, you know the pic I posted before? Well, I've been drawing another one lately and I think I've developed my techniques. I got some help from Raven The Hedgehog, by the way.
Here's the link to it: Orange the Hedgehog. Comments?

Nice work. Looks awesome.
Speaking of Raven, COME BACK RAVEN!!!

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 11:58:07

At 1/21/07 11:46 AM, Sonik-Team wrote: I just realised this whole section existed.
Count me in good sirs!
^_^

You seem like a good fellow. I gotta run down the rules with you.

1. Don't spam, double post, anything of the like
2. No AIM shortenings (u=/= you)
3. Post often

If you can follow the rules, you are allowed in.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 14:06:30

Has anyone ever heard of Sonic Crackers? It's an odd game. I HATE that gay ringband!!! Let's see, I also got the Sonic 3D Blast Beta, and ALMOST got the Sonic Triple Trouble Beta, but my dang WinRAR free trial expired!!! I'm not gonna pay any money for that crap!!! Speaking of which, I have to un-install that now. Thank You.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 15:29:02

At 1/21/07 02:06 PM, WildfireHedgehog wrote: Has anyone ever heard of Sonic Crackers? It's an odd game. I HATE that gay ringband!!!

That's what Knuckles Chaotix was based off of.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 16:48:15

At 1/21/07 09:41 AM, Twone wrote:
At 1/21/07 12:44 AM, Mizox wrote:
oh, and did you fight Solaris yet? I heard that the theme for that boss is an orchesta-played remix of the main theme, I kind of wish I had the game just so I could hear that piece ASAP, I'm kinda music oriented at present
You mean Iblis, right? You fight him four times in the game in all 3 stories. I never listened carefully enough to notice that.

no, I mean last story super-form boss with 3 character interchangeability, you know, what you get at the end of all the new sonic games, I have heard that super silver is even more of a headache to control than regular silver, but that besides that the boss is super-awesome

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 17:02:18

At 1/21/07 04:48 PM, Mizox wrote:
no, I mean last story super-form boss with 3 character interchangeability, you know, what you get at the end of all the new sonic games, I have heard that super silver is even more of a headache to control than regular silver, but that besides that the boss is super-awesome

No, I'm not that far yet. I just unlocked the last story today.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 17:22:20

At 1/21/07 03:29 PM, Twone wrote:
At 1/21/07 02:06 PM, WildfireHedgehog wrote: Has anyone ever heard of Sonic Crackers? It's an odd game. I HATE that gay ringband!!!

Sop that's what the Sonic Cracker attack on Sonic Battle was named after.

Trivia Quiz!
I bet none of you know what the Sonic Underground theme song was derived from?
I'll give you guys two clues:
1) The Council of Four
2) Something posted on this page.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 20:05:58

At 1/21/07 05:22 PM, TheMattrix wrote: Trivia Quiz!
I bet none of you know what the Sonic Underground theme song was derived from?
I'll give you guys two clues:
1) The Council of Four
2) Something posted on this page.

Something to do with knuckles Chaotix?
Counsil of 4 (Four members of chaotix)
And it was posted above.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 20:07:45

I beat Next Gen. Now I never have to play it again.

Yes!

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 20:32:07

At 1/21/07 08:07 PM, Twone wrote: I beat Next Gen. Now I never have to play it again.

Yes!

LOL. So you're one of those people who HAVE to finish what you start?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 20:33:03

At 1/21/07 08:32 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote:
LOL. So you're one of those people who HAVE to finish what you start?

No, but I wanted to see the super secret special ending!

Which wasn't great btw. Confusing.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 20:39:57

At 1/21/07 08:07 PM, Twone wrote: I beat Next Gen. Now I never have to play it again.

Yes!

Great! would you mind recording the orchestral and putting it on the internet then?

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 20:41:58

At 1/21/07 08:39 PM, Mizox wrote: Great! would you mind recording the orchestral and putting it on the internet then?

I would, but.......I can't. Got no recording stuff. If I do, I don't know how to use it.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-21 20:50:39

At 1/21/07 08:41 PM, Twone wrote:
At 1/21/07 08:39 PM, Mizox wrote: Great! would you mind recording the orchestral and putting it on the internet then?
I would, but.......I can't. Got no recording stuff. If I do, I don't know how to use it.

fair enough, I'll just google it then, or something

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-22 10:41:12

It is a good day, isn't it? Not to come back, no. But to see that noone really cares about what people post. Yes, it's true.
Example: Aggressive post a picture on the last page. Twone is the only one that seems to see it, though he didn't see that it was I that had made it (Could be because he's not on Sheezy Art, but still... my name showed up when you opened the window). Noone else seems to have taken notice of the picture, noone seems to care.
Also, I don't want it to look as like Aggressive stole the picture so I say this: I used his account (Yes, I have his password and I had permission). So don't go all like "Omg Aggressive you stupid hax" and such.
So that's all I wanted to say, really. I hope you don't mind that I say these things. Also, I know you're going to say something like "We DO care" and stuff... Problem is I don't believe you. Too bad.
//Aggressive's Best Internet Pal

PS: IGNORANT FOOLS.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-22 15:16:50

At 1/22/07 10:41 AM, Raven-The-Hedgehog wrote:
Example: Aggressive post a picture on the last page. Twone is the only one that seems to see it, though he didn't see that it was I that had made it (Could be because he's not on Sheezy Art, but still... my name showed up when you opened the window). Noone else seems to have taken notice of the picture, noone seems to care.

I saw your name. It just was just posted by Aggressive.

Also, I don't want it to look as like Aggressive stole the picture so I say this: I used his account (Yes, I have his password and I had permission). So don't go all like "Omg Aggressive you stupid hax" and such.

omg Aggressive you stupid hax

So that's all I wanted to say, really. I hope you don't mind that I say these things. Also, I know you're going to say something like "We DO care" and stuff... Problem is I don't believe you. Too bad.

At least come back to the YPB. Please? You're still a member there.

PS: IGNORANT FOOLS.

Waah.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-01-22 15:33:24

I honestly didn't see it. I didn't read much on the last page.

BBS Signature