00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic Crew

854,199 Views | 16,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 10:59:22

At 7/30/06 09:35 AM, Raven_The_Hedgehog wrote: Well, why not... Here it is. I'm lazy so I took a pic I've already done some time ago. Well... Gotta go make a new one. Hope you'll like it.

Very nice! Looks like another good one to be coloured!

At 7/30/06 10:31 AM, Assi9 wrote: Uh, be careful watcha' wish for. Didn't we just get past a flock of noobs already?

Yeah i really couldnt stand another noob around this place for a while!

At 7/30/06 10:34 AM, Assi9 wrote: NEVER MIND! ^_^ I just read what Aggressive said. Hmmmmmmm - hacked, huh?

Yeah. Its great. If you can find it i suggest you download it. Its Sonic 2, but better!

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 11:23:06

Umm.....

I did it for the lulz:

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 11:53:42

At 7/30/06 09:35 AM, Raven_The_Hedgehog wrote: Well, why not... Here it is. I'm lazy so I took a pic I've already done some time ago. Well... Gotta go make a new one. Hope you'll like it.

Hey, that's good!
I have my own drawings of Sonic, but I don't have a camera to take a picture and put it on the internet. Or if there is another way...

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 11:55:36

At 7/30/06 11:53 AM, _Twone_ wrote:

Hey, that's good!
I have my own drawings of Sonic, but I don't have a camera to take a picture and put it on the internet. Or if there is another way...

Yeah beleive it or not I'm a pretty good artist but I don't have a camera either but there is another way you need a scanner but I don't have one of those either!

Steam: Captain Iguana

Xbl: Darth Iguana

PSN: Mayor-Iguana

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 12:14:25

At 7/30/06 11:55 AM, shadow_reborn wrote:

Yeah beleive it or not I'm a pretty good artist but I don't have a camera either but there is another way you need a scanner but I don't have one of those either!

im not an artist at all, but if you don't have a camera or a scanner how can you get it on the computer?

veteran of the sonic crew

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 12:19:39

At 7/30/06 12:14 PM, Yoshi64900 wrote:

im not an artist at all, but if you don't have a camera or a scanner how can you get it on the computer?

I don't get it on the computer I never have.That's what I meant when I said that.
I wish I could get it on the computer but for now I have to make stuff on photoshop and paint.sigh...

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 12:21:39

Oh I just got what you were saying if you don't have either one you can't put it on the internet at all you have to make them on a program and hope they come out right.:-)

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 12:40:09

Wait...a scanner? I have one on my printer! Sweet!

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 13:02:03

At 7/30/06 12:40 PM, _Twone_ wrote:
Wait...a scanner? I have one on my printer! Sweet!

Cool I cant wait to see some of your work!

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 13:10:35

At 7/30/06 01:02 PM, shadow_reborn wrote:

I have to hook it up, and I need to find out how (I have a new computer, that's why it's not hooked up).

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 13:18:13

At 7/30/06 01:10 PM, _Twone_ wrote:
At 7/30/06 01:02 PM, shadow_reborn wrote:
I have to hook it up, and I need to find out how (I have a new computer, that's why it's not hooked up).

Oh do you still have the manual

Does anyone know if there is anything beyond hyper form?
I've been debating it over PM with neohypershadow
And I don't think hyper sonic would beat hyper shadow in a fight
Because they would be evenly matched via:hyper sonic and
hyper shadow but what do you guys think?

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 13:45:38

At 7/30/06 01:18 PM, shadow_reborn wrote:
Does anyone know if there is anything beyond hyper form?
I've been debating it over PM with neohypershadow
Because they would be evenly matched via:hyper sonic and
hyper shadow but what do you guys think?

Hyper shadow??? How can there be? Is this true?

On a second note, is Hyper Sonic in any other game besides Sonic 3?

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 14:34:53

At 7/30/06 01:45 PM, _Twone_ wrote:

Hyper shadow??? How can there be? Is this true?

On a second note, is Hyper Sonic in any other game besides Sonic 3?

I'm not sure if he is on any besides sonic 3 but are we like the only ones here?
And Hyper shadow is from sonic adventure 2 battle.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 14:42:34

Oh and neohypershadow told me to tell you guys that he heard about the neo form (the one after hyper) somewhere on the internet but he doesn't remember what site.(he is banned)

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 14:45:16

This is about those scanners and that stuff...
Well if you don't have a scanner make a pic on Photoshop or flash or anything. This is made in photoshop.
Well if you don't have flash or photoshop use Paint! You've shown us paint pictures, aight? Well, if you want to, I can make a paint pic right away...
Sorry if this was off topic. Just wanted to remind this about drawing on the computer.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 15:00:05

I will Join. Sonic is the best.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 16:43:25

At 7/30/06 02:45 PM, Raven_The_Hedgehog wrote:
Sorry if this was off topic. Just wanted to remind this about drawing on the computer.

Paint seems to be my best option.

Sonic Crew

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 17:10:12

At 7/30/06 04:43 PM, _Twone_ wrote:
At 7/30/06 02:45 PM, Raven_The_Hedgehog wrote:
Paint seems to be my best option.

This is from paint I told you I was pretty good

Sonic Crew

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 17:12:15

Well except the eyes and mouth and shoes those are from the internet

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 17:49:15

Woah. Medjai joined on the same page I did! Wierd huh?

So... about Sonic.... Have you seen Roger Wiede's latest flash about Sonic yet? It's called Sonic Triple Madness. It's hilarious!

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 18:24:08

At 7/30/06 06:04 PM, SonikkuGurl wrote: This is awesome, draw some more, igmor the guy abouve me.

HAHAHA! Awesome?! You call that awesome!? LMAO! All he did was copy a picture of Shadow and very crappily add a layer of yellow on him!

no offense and all, but it's total shit.

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 18:37:04

Sorry for the inactivity guys, had some stuff going on the last couple of days so I either didn't have time to post or feel like it. But I'll try and have myself come around some more than I have been.

Looks good to me and I'll color it in the next time I get a chance to. Shouldn't be too long from now, feeling like doing something after the last couple of days of things. So I suppose keep an eye out for it and it'll be here sooner than you think. Might storm though, so perhaps it'll be a bit cause this thing's right by a window, and storms aren't good to be by a window during. XD

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm gonna fuck you with a rake

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 18:41:26

At 7/30/06 05:10 PM, shadow_reborn wrote:
This is from paint I told you I was pretty good

Hey, it took me time to make my drawing! And you MOCK ME with a picture from the internet with a coloring! I am Baffled!

Seriously, though. That picture didn't fool anyone.

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 19:02:57

At 7/30/06 05:49 PM, RyanKajito wrote: Woah. Medjai joined on the same page I did! Wierd huh?

So... about Sonic.... Have you seen Roger Wiede's latest flash about Sonic yet? It's called Sonic Triple Madness. It's hilarious!

i'll have to check that flash out. ill do that in a few..

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 19:04:35

At 7/30/06 06:04 PM, SonikkuGurl wrote: This is awesome, draw some more, igmor the guy abouve me.

Thanks but I probably won't draw anymore it is really boring.lol

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 19:21:14

At 7/30/06 07:02 PM, Yoshi64900 wrote:
i'll have to check that flash out. ill do that in a few..

ok, i watched both episodes, it's hilarious! everyone, you should watch that flash.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 20:55:24

May i join?
i'm a big sonic fan!

Sonic Crew

FUCK YOUzx FUCK YOUzx FUCK YOUzx FUCK YOUzx FUCK YOUzx FUCK YOUzx FUCK YOUzx FUCK YOUzx FUCK YOUzx FUCK YOUzx FUCK YOUzx FUCK YOUzx

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 22:58:39

At 7/30/06 08:55 PM, samuelmarquez wrote: May i join?
i'm a big sonic fan!

You might have to wait a while people usually post leave for an hour or so than post again and I'm not a veteran

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-30 23:09:19

At 7/30/06 08:55 PM, samuelmarquez wrote:
i'm a big sonic fan!

What's with the sprites?

Response to Sonic Crew 2006-07-31 05:27:22

Naturally you cant get it onto the internet if you dont have one of those two devices.

At 7/30/06 01:18 PM, shadow_reborn wrote: Does anyone know if there is anything beyond hyper form?

Shadow does not have a hyper form. He has a super form and thats it.

Hyper Sonic no longer exists and Hyper Shadow never did exist therefor there would be no posibility of a fight.

At 7/30/06 02:34 PM, shadow_reborn wrote:
I'm not sure if he is on any besides sonic 3 but are we like the only ones here?

Hes not on any other games besides Sonic 3.

And Hyper shadow is from sonic adventure 2 battle.

Thats Super Shadow. there is no such thing as Hyper Shadow.

At 7/30/06 02:42 PM, shadow_reborn wrote: Oh and neohypershadow told me to tell you guys that he heard about the neo form (the one after hyper)

There is no such form and if there is it is fan created.

At 7/30/06 05:10 PM, shadow_reborn wrote: This is from paint I told you I was pretty good

I fail to see good in this piece of artwork, if you could even call it that!

At 7/30/06 05:49 PM, RyanKajito wrote: Woah. Medjai joined on the same page I did! Wierd huh?

Its a conspiracy! Well i joined this crew before kill343 so technically im the oldest active member. I found that amazing.

No i havent but i will watch it now. It sounds promising.

At 7/30/06 05:56 PM, Medjai_Power wrote: No offence but thats shit...

Yep, that it is!

Also im thinking of doing this for sonic genesis, it does the storyline of the video games altered and sprited.. So baisaclly after chaos is defeated its an SA2B story but shadow choses to go to eggman..YOull find out soon

Sounds good. Cant wait to see it!

At 7/30/06 06:24 PM, RyanKajito wrote:
HAHAHA! Awesome?! You call that awesome!? LMAO! All he did was copy a picture of Shadow and very crappily add a layer of yellow on him!

no offense and all, but it's total shit.

I second and third that opinion! Are you blind SonikkuGurl?

At 7/30/06 08:55 PM, samuelmarquez wrote: May i join?
i'm a big sonic fan!

Well your a noob and you have 2 posts. My best guess is youll never come back here again to check so until you do the answer is no. If you do happen to come back, no picture spamming, no spamming and spell correctly.

And i think that about sums up the recent activity in this crew. Wheres the Sonic next gen talk?

BBS Signature