00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

VOXPhi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

MadCow the fraud.

3,797 Views | 34 Replies

Response to MadCow the fraud. 2008-03-04 01:13:51

Everyone already knows, dumbass.

Right behind you

Response to MadCow the fraud. 2008-03-04 02:17:39

you know, i haven't been very active with flash as of late, so i turn to the general forums to seek some interesting forum activity, and as soon as I do I'm betrayed...oh well. that girl WAS attractive, so whoever she is, God bless.

Response to MadCow the fraud. 2008-03-04 02:22:38

Why go through the trouble?

BBS Signature

Response to MadCow the fraud. 2008-03-04 02:46:24

At 3/3/08 10:47 PM, Bolo wrote: Isn't it ironic, 36Holla, that you've decided to make that post with an alt, thus presenting your own twisted form of fraud?

Oh Bolo Bolo Bolo, just because it's a different profile, it isn't going to stop me from pointing out the fallacy. And don't think that I had changed profiles in an attempt to hide from you either, you're really not that special. It just so happens that I come across this thread with your blubbering cries of fraud on Madcow while on this account and I decide to post on it. But you would know about posting on alts now wouldn't you? I mean you basically said it in some big thread I remember from awhile ago where you say that NG took one of your bot alts for their own personal use.

But I do have to thank you for the laugh that you gave me when I saw that you took the time to look up the profile and posts. If I had known that you were so sensitive about your internet ego that you would look for anything in the profile and posts to be used against a user that calls you out, then I would've made it more obvious of who I was.

And yet, the world keeps turning...

You can't even be original in your posts let alone your previous attempts at garnering attention.

BBS Signature

Response to MadCow the fraud. 2008-03-04 02:51:20

I hope to god Bolo doesn't turn into KemCab/cellardoor6.

BBS Signature