00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheGizmo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WHITE POWER!

2,237 Views | 22 Replies

WHITE POWER! 2001-03-10 20:59:50

I'm sick of all the goddamn immigrants stealing jobs from hard-working white men. They trashed their own countries... lets make them live with it instead of polluting God's chosen nation, America. White men are God's chosen race... we shouldn't have to compete with subhuman blacks and hispanics. Who's with me?

WHITE POWER!

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-10 23:05:46

At 3/10/01 08:59 PM, whitepride1111 wrote: I'm sick of all the goddamn immigrants stealing jobs from hard-working white men. They trashed their own countries... lets make them live with it instead of polluting God's chosen nation, America. White men are God's chosen race... we shouldn't have to compete with subhuman blacks and hispanics. Who's with me?

Shut up, asshole. You don't need to write this on two of the boards.

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-10 23:28:40

At 3/10/01 08:59 PM, whitepride1111 wrote: I'm sick of all the goddamn immigrants stealing jobs from hard-working white men. They trashed their own countries... lets make them live with it instead of polluting God's chosen nation, America. White men are God's chosen race... we shouldn't have to compete with subhuman blacks and hispanics. Who's with me?

once again, I hope you die in a school shooting.

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-11 00:33:48

I think this is the funniest thing I've read all day.

If you're trying to irk us, it's not working.

But you did give me a good laugh.
Starting a fake account just to cause trouble is pretty funny- if you want attention, perhaps you should ask your parents
to love you more.

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-11 07:02:18

You should try a new popular thing called suecide to stop your race issues... and i hope you get kicked from NG!

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-11 14:19:27

hahahahahahahahaha funny, the fact that america trashed "their own countries". And if America is God's Chosen nation then surely it proves god doesn't exist, since god is all powerful he wouldn't have screwed up so massively

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-11 17:49:38

WOW THEY SHOULDN'T LET COUSINS MARRY EACH OTHER AND BREED.

WHITE POWER!

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-11 20:42:17

you posted this on 3 boards. GO AWAY!!!!!

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-11 22:59:27

nobody's with you. Go shove you cock back in your hillbilly moma's ass and go away we all hate you.

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-12 00:23:04

At 3/11/01 02:19 PM, Bugger_all_99 wrote:
hahahahahahahahaha funny, the fact that america trashed "their own countries". And if America is God's Chosen nation then surely it proves god doesn't exist, since god is all powerful he wouldn't have screwed up so massively

So, who would he pick?

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-12 04:55:54

MOS: Well, you know the old joke. Why didn't God make Australia the promised land? Cause he couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

On serious matters though.

Immigrants don't take jobs from white people. They tend to start off in the jobs no one else wants.

Secondly, the whites of whom you speak did trash their own countries, and were the outcasts, peasants, and general losers from their own countries. Short of a revolution, why would the upper class leave Europe? They wouldn't. Therefore, all the white immigrants were the shit of Europe.

It's quite ironic that the people claiming some master race are often the last people I'd pick as great specimens of the so-called Aryan master race. If you consider short, fat, inbred, stupid white trash the master race, then I guess you're right. If anyone's a disgrace to a race, it's them.

You're just stupid.

What's this whole thing with God's chosen nation anyway? I thought that was Israel. In which chapter and verse does it say "thou shalt send Lewis and Clarke forth into the land of milk and honey?"

shorbe

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-12 11:33:03

Also America is a nation made of immigrants. and this is the worst form of racism I have ever seen, you can't even apply social-darwinism to it since you said that white MEN where god's chosen race

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-15 23:34:06

Actually, I'm with him on one thing. America for the Americans!

*gets his white-ass a ticket back to Europe and empties his house so the Native Americans can move back in.*

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-16 02:18:12

At 3/15/01 11:34 PM, ZaPoW wrote: Actually, I'm with him on one thing. America for the Americans!

*gets his white-ass a ticket back to Europe and empties his house so the Native Americans can move back in.*

That's just stupid. Europe has moved on, and to suggest white Americans should go back to Europe is ludicrous. Americans aren't Europeans. Besides which, even the so-called Native Americans immigrated to America.

shorbe

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-16 05:03:46

At 3/16/01 02:18 AM, shorbe wrote:
At 3/15/01 11:34 PM, ZaPoW wrote: Actually, I'm with him on one thing. America for the Americans!

That's just stupid. Europe has moved on, and to suggest white Americans should go back to Europe is ludicrous. Americans aren't Europeans. Besides which, even the so-called Native Americans immigrated to America.

shorbe

Just as the Aborigines migrated to Australia, it was so long ago that Australia still had a land link with Asia but the Australian Aborigines are of Malaysian origin, albeit well over 40,000 years ago.

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-22 23:40:00

If your such a proud Nazi, then you know you lost the war! Being part German, I am saddened that you drag the
nations name thru the dirt... you think that all immigrants are Mexicans, or have dark skin!? You dumbass! Germans are immigrants to! That includes you! Hypocrate!

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-23 01:40:59

At 3/11/01 10:59 PM, NuKe929 wrote:
nobody's with you. Go shove you cock back in your hillbilly moma's ass and go away we all hate you.

heh how did u know i wasnt with him? oh well u know america was founded on the base that anybody from anywhere can come here and be free even if its asshole like you. so go ahead and say that shit it just lets sick fucks like me keep telling dead baby jokes!

Q: What's the difference between a truck full of bowling balls and a truck full of dead babies?
A: You can't unload a truck full of bowling balls with a pitchfork.

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-23 19:25:35

At 3/10/01 08:59 PM, <deleted> wrote: I'm sick of all the goddamn immigrants stealing jobs from hard-working white men. They trashed their own countries... lets make them live with it instead of polluting God's chosen nation, America. White men are God's chosen race... we shouldn't have to compete with subhuman blacks and hispanics. Who's with me?

Noone's with you. We don't even know who you are. If you haven't got the conviction to attach your identity to your opinions, why are you voicing them?

>:C

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-23 19:42:17

At 3/23/01 07:25 PM, Radam wrote:
At 3/10/01 08:59 PM, <deleted> wrote: I'm sick of all the goddamn immigrants stealing jobs from hard-working white men. They trashed their own countries... lets make them live with it instead of polluting God's chosen nation, America. White men are God's chosen race... we shouldn't have to compete with subhuman blacks and hispanics. Who's with me?
Noone's with you. We don't even know who you are. If you haven't got the conviction to attach your identity to your opinions, why are you voicing them?

Stop responding to this guy hes been deleted

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-23 21:08:31

At 3/23/01 07:42 PM, adambomb wrote:
Stop responding to this guy hes been deleted

I'll explain it in simpler terms, though Adambomb is right.
This guy was deleted, this whole fucking topic was stupid, so don't bother replying. He's gone. It's over. We still don't care. It's a wonder why this whole topic hasn't been deleted....

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-24 21:27:50

At 3/24/01 09:20 PM, Snokone3000 wrote: It's people like you that make the world a scary place, you little FUCKING ASSHOLE!! If I knew who you were... I grew up with people like you and I still have no idea how the hell you people think!! What is with you? Even though you can't read this because you got kicked off newgrounds.com, this is a message for all you anti-gay, anti-semetic, or anti-anything. I hate you a lot more then you hate me, because I have an actual reason to hate.

Tuckle head, did you even read any of the replies? The guy's account is gone. He's gone. He can't read anything you say. Shut up. Quit replying. It's over.

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-03-28 00:50:12

Wow, ur an idiot. Did u not notice that minority's today ARE the majority? Damn, get ur ass in a school, boy.

WHITE POWER!

Response to WHITE POWER! 2001-04-04 01:07:11

Get out of here you piece of shit. This is not a racist/hate site!! You must admire Adolf Hitler and Timothy McVeigh. I'll be glad to see that piece of shit ass wanker dead on May 16th. America is a land of immigrants. Native Americans and Europeans are immigrants. Actually all nations are nation of immigrants. Anglo-Saxons went to England. The Koreans went to what would become Japan. You racists make the entire race look bad!! Get a life!!