00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AlsoTlant just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio not downloadable?

551 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Audio not downloadable? 2008-02-17 04:04:11

Hi.At first: dont mind my gramma or spelling ;).

I had downloaded an Audio file.Now I wanted to download another file,but it always said it couldn't be opened.Can you help me?Sorry that I dont have more information.

Response to Audio not downloadable? 2008-02-17 04:34:03

At 2/17/08 04:04 AM, RaffoPhantom wrote: Hi.At first: dont mind my gramma or spelling ;).

I had downloaded an Audio file.Now I wanted to download another file,but it always said it couldn't be opened.Can you help me?Sorry that I dont have more information.

Could you provide a link to what you are trying to download? And a screenshot of the error message could help.

Response to Audio not downloadable? 2008-02-17 04:52:43

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 08159

ANd the freaky thing is: I have downloaded another data before,that worked.But when I try to download the same file again,it also sais : cant be found.

Response to Audio not downloadable? 2008-02-17 09:27:13

At 2/17/08 04:52 AM, RaffoPhantom wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 08159

ANd the freaky thing is: I have downloaded another data before,that worked.But when I try to download the same file again,it also sais : cant be found.

Well first you should check your internet connection. If it's going slow, then wait a bit and try again later. Sometimes files don't finish downloading when you have a slow connection.

If your connection is alright, try clearing your cache. It worked for me once.

Other than that, I don't know. Use Firefox maybe?

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Audio not downloadable? 2008-02-17 18:07:12

Do other tracks download okay?

At 2/17/08 06:02 PM, lilcheeselad wrote: You have to delete system 32

Will people just shut the hell up about deleting System32 already? it is not now, nor will it ever be, funny.

Response to Audio not downloadable? 2008-02-18 08:23:26

There was an courious thing about it.I downloaded one track and it worked.when i wnated to download another the same error occured.Could it be that I can download only one track a day?