00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

qamar123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I can't beleive this 2008-01-26 22:02:03

I left a submission review, it was

"Sorry I don't like this very much"
and they gave me a warning saying it was inappropriate and it was deleted

how strict has it got now!!!

There was no flaming, offensive language or n00b talk in that reveiw. and I did say it in the nicest way possible as the flash submission was awful.

Do you have to lie and say you love EVERY submission just to keep out of trouble with the mods? My god. *sigh*

Response to I can't beleive this 2008-01-26 22:09:46

At 1/26/08 10:02 PM, natwel wrote: "Sorry I don't like this very much"
and they gave me a warning saying it was inappropriate and it was deleted

You provided no constructive criticism as to why you didn't like the submission. Overall, it's not very helpful, and low scoring reviews with no relevant advice will be deleted. When reviewing a submission, the following notice appears:

If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole. If your review is found to be mean, offensive, or generally not helpful, you will be banned and your account may be terminated.

And from the review guidelines:

Take your time and write a sincere review for every movie you wish to critique. Make sure your review is relative to the submission. Reviews that are found to offer no benefit to the author may be deleted.

Do you have to lie and say you love EVERY submission just to keep out of trouble with the mods? My god. *sigh*

Nope, but if you want to give a Flash a low score, you need to give some reason as to why and do so in a constructive and non-abusive manner.

BBS Signature