00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hyper-Neko-Gold just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Alpha Submission 404 2008-01-26 13:49:01

Currently, when I try to submit my Alpha in the Ng.Mag section of Newgrounds, I do all the top says, check everything that needs to be checking and other stuff, but when I click the submit thing, a 404 error comes up. I want to know if they are like redesigning that part of Newgrounds and I can't get in because of that or maybe a way to get around it. I also tryed like 6 times to submit, last night around 10 PM Central time (Chicago) and this morning.

Once Upon a Merry Time, When the house of summer had a white rime. A man spoke out Unanounced. He prepared his lips, and finally said "I herd u liek mudkipz"

Response to Alpha Submission 404 2008-01-26 14:15:24

NG Alphas have been down since the site redesign. They won't be operational again until the staff manage to bring it up to date with the current layout of the main site.

BBS Signature

Response to Alpha Submission 404 2008-01-26 15:42:47

The whole NG Mag area seems to have been left for dead. Maybe it needs a re-tooling?

I'd like to see part of it turn into an area for written tutorials, and maybe it could include a code bank for AS. (That is, it has premade demo scripts for people to build upon, sort of like FlashKit but easier to use and not completely written for Flash 5.)

I mean, when was the last time any part of NG.Mag updated, aside form the alphas? 2005?

Response to Alpha Submission 404 2008-01-26 16:54:17

At 1/26/08 02:15 PM, NEVR wrote: NG Alphas have been down since the site redesign. They won't be operational again until the staff manage to bring it up to date with the current layout of the main site.

Thanks.

Once Upon a Merry Time, When the house of summer had a white rime. A man spoke out Unanounced. He prepared his lips, and finally said "I herd u liek mudkipz"