00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

corybirb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Creating A Collab 2008-01-11 18:17:19

How do you make a collaboration?

and how do they get all the parts from artists?

I'm just asking, because, I'm thinking about starting one(Not a room escape game).
any one know?

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Creating A Collab 2008-01-11 18:26:42

At 1/11/08 06:17 PM, SupraAddict wrote: How do you make a collaboration?

go to the flash forum or ngcollabs

you send the .flas to each other

I'm just asking, because, I'm thinking about starting one(Not a room escape game).
any one know?

Your batting average needs to be above 3.00 to make a topic about one. Submissions submitted on 8/15 dont count to your BA. You still can make collabs via your userpage

Steam: Bstuk

BBS Signature

Response to Creating A Collab 2008-01-11 18:31:00

At 1/11/08 06:26 PM, Bstuk2 wrote:
At 1/11/08 06:17 PM, SupraAddict wrote: How do you make a collaboration?
go to the flash forum or ngcollabs

you send the .flas to each other
How is that done?

I have been looking for the way to do this, but don't know how :(

any one know?
Your batting average needs to be above 3.00 to make a topic about one. Submissions submitted on 8/15 dont count to your BA. You still can make collabs via your userpage

where is your battling average located?

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Creating A Collab 2008-01-11 20:53:37

At 1/11/08 06:31 PM, SupraAddict wrote: where is your battling average located?

If you have a batting average, then it is the average score of your top 3 scoring submissions. If you have less than 3 submissions, then you have no batting average. To see your batting average if you have one, you must search for one of your flashes and hover the mouse over your user icon, or you can calculate it manually.

You, however, do not have a batting average because you do not have 3 flashes. This means you cannot start a collab until you have at least 3 flashes and the proper BA.

Keep in mind, though, there is one important exception. Mods can discount the scores of flashes submitted on Clock Day because those scores are always inflated. I have seen them do this, and since both of your flashes were submitted on Clock Day, there is a good chance they will do that.

Response to Creating A Collab 2008-01-12 00:36:19

Keep in mind, though, there is one important exception. Mods can discount the scores of flashes submitted on Clock Day because those scores are always inflated. I have seen them do this, and since both of your flashes were submitted on Clock Day, there is a good chance they will do that.

huh...that sux fo me! :(
well, I'll make 1 mo flash and see if I get a good enough batting average to make my very own collaboration, Thank you for the help :)
Also, My other question:how do artists submit upload their work into the collab?
all help is appreciated

BBS Signature