00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Utubj just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Account Deletion? 2008-01-09 18:53:41

Is it possible to have my Newgrounds account deleted?

Response to Account Deletion? 2008-01-09 19:01:35

Do you have a really good reason for needing it deleted? If so then send a PM to Wade and he can help you out. He is busy and gets a lot of PMs though, so patience is appreciated :)

Otherwise, you can just change your password and email to gibberish, locking you out of your account.

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Account Deletion? 2008-01-09 19:01:44

The only way to have that done is if you ask an admin , but chances are they won't do it unless you have a very good reason. Why don't you just change the password to something random and never go back on it. That way you just forget the password and the account all together.

My tax dollars go to pay for a war that I and most of America dont even want. Yet I can't even afford Health insurance for my family. Hmmm..... Sig Pic by madknt

BBS Signature

Response to Account Deletion? 2008-01-09 20:12:47

At 1/9/08 06:53 PM, cafdrew wrote: Is it possible to have my Newgrounds account deleted?

Do you want it gone, or are you just asking?

Btw, it is possible. If your account gets deleted, all your BBS posts and reviews will have your name changed to <deleted>, and all your info (stats, posts, B/P, etc.) will be gone.

If love is blind, and God is love, and Ray Charles is blind, then God plays the piano.

Surreal landscape sigs > all others

BBS Signature

Response to Account Deletion? 2008-01-09 20:21:36

At 1/9/08 08:12 PM, ShinigamiRem wrote: Do you want it gone, or are you just asking?

Btw, it is possible. If your account gets deleted, all your BBS posts and reviews will have your name changed to <deleted>, and all your info (stats, posts, B/P, etc.) will be gone.

Yes. It is also possible to have your account and all traces of it deleted, that includes posts, and then they won't even show up as <deleted> they will be entirely gone.

RIP _Guardian_

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Account Deletion? 2008-01-09 20:58:08

Another way is go break the BIG rules.
They say u instantly get banned.
But I advise you wouldnt wanna get banned that way.

Response to Account Deletion? 2008-01-09 21:08:21

At 1/9/08 08:58 PM, killslasher wrote: Another way is go break the BIG rules.
They say u instantly get banned.
But I advise you wouldnt wanna get banned that way.

That suggestion is always so stupid. You might not even get a deletion, and it might not be the kind you want. Then you have to be a dick, and hurt the rest of the community before you leave. I guess you could call it account suicide; because who knows if it will actually work, and is a selfish way to go ;P

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Account Deletion? 2008-01-09 21:13:20

At 1/9/08 06:53 PM, cafdrew wrote: Is it possible to have my Newgrounds account deleted?

Why would you want to?

IRC : 36in

BBS Signature