swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:01:33

Man, I am like fresh outta weed.

Okay, maybe I'm not :) But you get the point. Here's my harvest, still unsure how much I got. I had to harvest 15 days early, DUE TO EVIL CABLE REPAIR MEN. >:(. Fuckers.

hurp

BBS Signature
FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:24:06

At 12/10/04 07:01 PM, swaenK wrote: Man, I am like fresh outta weed.

Okay, maybe I'm not :) But you get the point. Here's my harvest, still unsure how much I got. I had to harvest 15 days early, DUE TO EVIL CABLE REPAIR MEN. >:(. Fuckers.

What kind is it? And more importantly, is it kind? I just got my hands on a bag of Christmas Tree, and I've gotta tell ya, it's the best schwag around.

*fills bong with crushed ice*
*packs bowl*
*tokes*

My psychobilly band Los Psychosis.Me playing Psychobilly accordion.
HATE.
Because how else do you explain 1.2 million years of perpetual war?

BBS Signature
Barry-Fanilow
Barry-Fanilow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:32:19

At 12/10/04 07:24 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
*fills bong with crushed ice*
*packs bowl*
*tokes*

yo you should stop that, fucking cold smoke is so bad for you, it really fucks with your lungs. Id actually rather smoke a bubbler than a bong, since Ive only taken bong rips like 5 or 6 times, and I smoke out of my bubbler every day. I just need some 420 cleaner now :'(

BBS Signature
swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:34:35

The strains are AK47 and NorthernBerry, and as far as I can tell it looks like a very good smoke. I wont know for another two weeks at least, 1 week of drying, and another week at the very least of curing.

hurp

BBS Signature
CheezNapkin
CheezNapkin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:34:54

Mara-ja-wana's bad, m'kay?

BBS Signature
Barry-Fanilow
Barry-Fanilow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:36:32

At 12/10/04 07:34 PM, swaenK wrote: The strains are AK47 and NorthernBerry, and as far as I can tell it looks like a very good smoke. I wont know for another two weeks at least, 1 week of drying, and another week at the very least of curing.

how much do you sell your herb for? standard $10 dime, $20 gram, $50 eigth prices?

BBS Signature
FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:41:31

At 12/10/04 07:36 PM, Barry_Fanilow wrote:
how much do you sell your herb for? standard $10 dime, $20 gram, $50 eigth prices?

I imagine that depends on the quality of the growth. Ak47 can go for a lot more than that if grown hydroponically. It can actually be so potent as to have THC crystals form on the leaves during curing. Needless to say, I can only afford lowly schwag, and I don't have a good private area for growth. It would be hard to expain the large cardboard box with wires running up to it, if you know what I'm sayin.

HATE.

BBS Signature
swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:43:01

At 12/10/04 07:36 PM, Barry_Fanilow wrote: how much do you sell your herb for? standard $10 dime, $20 gram, $50 eigth prices?

I'm not a drug dealer. But if I do sell, to my friends. I sell at $5 half a gram/joint, $10 a gram, $30 an eigth, $50 a quarter, $80 a half, and $160 an ounce.

hurp

BBS Signature
Barry-Fanilow
Barry-Fanilow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:44:12

At 12/10/04 07:41 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 12/10/04 07:36 PM, Barry_Fanilow wrote:
I imagine that depends on the quality of the growth. Ak47 can go for a lot more than that if grown hydroponically.

well in canada isnt the value of the $ less anyways? I was talking in american money, if it does then wow, since I know kids who get ounces of good NL for like $100

BBS Signature
FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:50:54

At 12/10/04 07:44 PM, Barry_Fanilow wrote: well in canada isnt the value of the $ less anyways? I was talking in american money, if it does then wow, since I know kids who get ounces of good NL for like $100

It does depend on how well it's grown. Schwag is ditchweed grown with Kind seeds, and it can come out pretty potent. However, it's not a scratch on pure hydro which is pretty intensely controlled envrionments, fertilizers, virgin females only, cloning, the whole nine yards. It's MUCH more potent than just regular old windowbox weed.

HATE.

BBS Signature
swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-10 19:51:35

At 12/10/04 07:41 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: I imagine that depends on the quality of the growth. Ak47 can go for a lot more than that if grown hydroponically. It can actually be so potent as to have THC crystals form on the leaves during curing. Needless to say, I can only afford lowly schwag, and I don't have a good private area for growth. It would be hard to expain the large cardboard box with wires running up to it, if you know what I'm sayin.

First things first, THC "crystals" are called trichromes, and they develop only when the plant is alive and producing energy. There do not develop any more new "crystals" while in the curing process, they become more refined, but like I said. They do not gain more crystals.

As for the hydro analysis, if anyone ever tries to charge you more for hydroponically grown marijuana, laugh in their face. Their is no magic system that makes hydro weed better then soil based weed. The only difference is that their is a higher fertilizer uptake causing them to grow faster and stronger, cutting off a lot of vegging time as well as flowering time. They are not magically stronger. If anything the larger amount of chemical/fertilizer uptake would make the smoke taste worse. But it is said that ionic fertilizers contain no trace elements after you dry, but it's hard to say.

But you are right about the price of AK47, it is generally more expensive then your regular commercial bud that you get. That can go for any recognisable name bud though, mind you.

hurp

BBS Signature
stephenharper
stephenharper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-12 01:30:02

At 12/10/04 07:24 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: it's the best schwag around.

how much do you buy your bunk for?
if i ever wanted shake i could just go look out on the streets, there are tons and tons of garbage bags full of it all over the streets of van. And lukely for me, i can extract resin from the tricomes on the leave. for every 15 grams of bunk i can get a 1 gram ball of it, and goes for showing that i can obtain a big pound bag of shake anywhere. I was looking tot getting a vaporizor and some other stuff. Its cool that alot of the websites that sell seeds and whatever are located here in BC.

did u get it

KozmoKramer
KozmoKramer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-12 01:30:17

my first time was with a ghetto pepsi can bong those were really good times

VeryProudofYa
VeryProudofYa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-12 01:33:11

I had some purple haze recently and I understand why Hendrix wrote a song about it

Everything is everything

BBS Signature
stephenharper
stephenharper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-12 01:34:46

smoking from cheap aluminum cans can risk you Alzhiemers.

did u get it

stephenharper
stephenharper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-12 01:36:08

At 12/12/04 01:33 AM, TigerArmyNEVERDIE wrote: I had some purple haze recently and I understand why Hendrix wrote a song about it

you mean purple indica.

did u get it

KozmoKramer
KozmoKramer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-12 01:35:40

At 12/12/04 01:34 AM, pr0de wrote: smoking from cheap aluminum cans can risk you Alzhiemers.

i know thats why i switched to premium metal hitters and bowls

stephenharper
stephenharper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-12 23:29:24

I just got some seeds from a mail-order website.
luckely its hq is loacated here, i didnt have to get it mailed.

i got this.

did u get it

Tripps
Tripps
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-12 23:37:59

ive been a stoner for going on 6 years now

i smoke almost everyday

i am not a poster child for "drugs are bad"

I smoke everyday, my gpa is 3.7 in my freshman year in college, i am lazy but only with things that arent part of my responsibility.

I love weed, it makes me think harder about issues, helps me come to grips with that i dont want to, and gives me a chance to relax when the stress is piling up.

Its not for everyone, but it is for me.

Tripps
Tripps
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-12 23:41:06

i would also like to note that for the past 5 months, i have had a steady purple and regular haze connection.

I love haze, more than any other weed. Unfortunatly, for the past 5 months, i have smoked endless haze out of a bong.

Hydro (dro, premium, what ever you wish to call hydroponitcally home grown pot) doesnt even get me high anymore, i remember when i got hydro it was a special occasion.

this is my tolerance, to get midly high i need about 4 bong hits of haze, to get really high, 7-10, to get stoned, probably around 12 bong hits of haze..

so sad, i smoked a gram of regs blunt to my head the other day, i was midly buzzed.

MrJangles
MrJangles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-12 23:51:07

Hmm, personally I think marijuana is good, for the most part. I understand that people should drive while high, but the same applies for alcohol, and it's still legal. In fact, marijuana has less lethal toxins in it then cigs, or booze. But, just imagine.... If it were commercially sold, and taxed, imagine the money that would go to the government! we'd get outta debt! ....provided that bush dies in a freak accident involving a goat and some jet fuel. :P

swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-13 00:29:33

At 12/12/04 11:41 PM, Tripps wrote: i would also like to note that for the past 5 months, i have had a steady purple and regular haze connection.

That's good...

I love haze, more than any other weed. Unfortunatly, for the past 5 months, i have smoked endless haze out of a bong.

Would you mind specifying what you mean by "haze" is it a description of good marijuana or what? I am not really fimiliar with a strain called Haze, mind you I have heard of Purple Haze, and Jack Haze, which is a cross wih Jack Herer creating an F1 / F2 of the sorts.

Hydro (dro, premium, what ever you wish to call hydroponitcally home grown pot) doesnt even get me high anymore, i remember when i got hydro it was a special occasion.

Hydro is not a strain of marijuana, god fucking damnit, why do I have to keep despelling this myth, it's bullshit. Any strain of marijuana grown via hydro vs soil, smokes exactly the fucking same. Your haze shit if grown hydroponically will be exactly the fucking same if grown in a soil solution. Hydro just grows bigger buds, faster.

this is my tolerance, to get midly high i need about 4 bong hits of haze, to get really high, 7-10, to get stoned, probably around 12 bong hits of haze..

so sad, i smoked a gram of regs blunt to my head the other day, i was midly buzzed.

If you're getting such a tolerance, then just stop smoking for 2 weeks or so, then start smoking again. It'll be worth it.

Oh, and I made http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/swaenk2/ef583bbf.jpg cookies.

hurp

BBS Signature
Robotussin
Robotussin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-13 00:30:18

At 8/25/03 12:18 AM, Biofreak42069 wrote: I just wanted to know your opinions on marijuana...just for the hell of it.

it is the shiznit..

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm tumblr

BBS Signature
swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-13 00:31:39

Yeah, I ate one of my cookies, I'm high, what are you gonna do about it? What I meant to do was this... cannabutter

hurp

BBS Signature
Robotussin
Robotussin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-13 00:35:59

At 12/13/04 12:31 AM, swaenK wrote: Yeah, I ate one of my cookies, I'm high, what are you gonna do about it? What I meant to do was this... cannabutter

nice man i love weed i smoke out my bong every wensday with my friend kyle.. we good friends..
but we toke up and listen to amerika by ramm stein ... then some jerry garcia... o god i love meh cannabis,...hes on snak duties this week.

swaenk .. i don't grow but is that ak-47 hydroponically grown?
cus my friend's weed is endo... cus' it grown in-do get it?

BBS Signature
stephenharper
stephenharper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-13 00:40:49

for god sakes, purple haze is an alternative drug/herbal high.

did u get it

Robotussin
Robotussin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-13 00:42:22

At 12/13/04 12:40 AM, pr0de wrote: for god sakes, purple haze is an alternative drug/herbal high.

ENNNTTT purple is pot resin mixed together..

BBS Signature
stephenharper
stephenharper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-13 00:47:13

At 12/10/04 07:01 PM, swaenK wrote: Man, I am like fresh outta weed.

how many plants do you got?
you should send me some, and ill return some hash.

did u get it

<deleted>
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-13 00:55:11

I have 10 pounds of it right now.

:D

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana 2004-12-28 06:50:57

I have found a way to turn my pipe into a stem for my bong without paying 15 dollars for one!

Marijuana