00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The name's John Everyuser.

3,924 Views | 62 Replies

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 15:37:06

At 12/31/07 03:27 PM, D3NTATUS wrote: fuck u noob u dont no wut ur talking about. jesus created and loves u and u need to agree with what i say if u want 2 be saved

if you havent noticed by now, no one pays attention to me except to flame me, but i jump on the coattails of any topic i fancy!

I will now bombard you with links.

http://reallylongurl.com/you-are-a-fucki ng-idiot-for-thinking-like-that
http://politicalcirclejerk.com/our_membe rs_agree_with_us_so_we_must_be_right

also wall of text (courtesy of the Wikipedia artice on Omphalos)
The Omphalos hypothesis contains a powerful philosophic problem, one that troubles even those who have applied it in recent times. Since the hypothesis is based on the idea that apparent age is an illusion, it is a consistent extension to then suggest that the world could have been created as recently as five minutes ago. Any memories a person has of times before this were created in situ, in exactly the same fashion that the fossils were. This idea is sometimes called "Last Thursdayism" by its opponents, as in "the world might as well have been created last Thursday." The concept is both unverifiable and unfalsifiable through any conceivable scientific method - in other words, it is impossible even in principle to subject it to any form of test by reference to any empirical data because the empirical data themselves are considered to have been arbitrarily created to look the way it does at every observable level of detail. This philosophical approach, extended to other areas, has serious negative implications for science as a whole, if it is to explain anything.

From a religious viewpoint, it can be interpreted as God having 'created a fake,' such as illusions of light in space of stellar explosions (supernovae) that never really happened, or volcanic mountains that were never really volcanoes in the first place and that never actually experienced erosion, and the idea that God would create appearances that are so completely deceiving to every level of detail is not consistent with most benevolent theistic theologies.

This conception has therefore drawn harsh rebuke from some theologians. Reverend Canon Brian Hebblethwaite, for example, preached against Bertrand Russell's projection of Gosse's concept:

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 15:40:18

At 12/31/07 03:31 PM, Reyals wrote: Hello there Oliver. Did you know your perception of red may in fact be different than mine? Whose to say really? It can't be proven, just like your theory. It doesn't matter anyway, considering the fact that your opinion is invalid.

I will now go though your post record to discredit you in any way, as well as using hancy terms like Ad hominem etc. I will also follow you into other threads to call you a cunt.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 15:40:41

Well done, Mr. Everyuser.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 15:42:09

At 12/31/07 03:37 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: im a fagget!!!!

ya i no u r!!!! (note that i didnt say nething on-topic about his post in question!)

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 15:42:22

lol hey john!
ur much like me in real life.
And you have a high post count(but soon I shall achieve higher.MWUAHAHA!)

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 15:45:11

Good afternoon chums, I'm Steven Storyteller and boy do I have a story for you. I'm going to write until I run out of characters about one man going up against an evil overlord/corporation/government/mean parents. My main character is such a badass loner that he doesn't need any literary support, he'll carry the story on his own. Oh, and brooding? You bet. It's been done a million times; that's how you know it's tried and true and sure to please. Grammar and spelling? Syntax, pacing, multiple dimensional characters, originality? Pshaw, I'm such a good writer that I don't need ANY of those. It really is too bad that story threads are locked and must be written in my profile. How will people know what a fantastic writer I am? I'm Steven Storyteller and I failed English.

Think you're pretty clever...

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 15:50:36

At 12/31/07 03:40 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: hancy

Hi i'm Discredits you based on one typo all the time for everone Daryl!

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 15:54:50

At 12/31/07 03:40 PM, JohnnyWang wrote:
At 12/31/07 03:31 PM, Reyals wrote: Hello there Oliver. Did you know your perception of red may in fact be different than mine? Whose to say really? It can't be proven, just like your theory. It doesn't matter anyway, considering the fact that your opinion is invalid.
I will now go though your post record to discredit you in any way, as well as using hancy terms like Ad hominem etc. I will also follow you into other threads to call you a cunt.

You leave me no choice good sir. I must now play the level card, for that is an accurate estimate of one's maturity, intelligence, and "size".

Fucking level 17.

A Bedtime Tale | 1 | 2 | 3 |

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 16:00:06

Well then I'm George Mcaltian

In my spare time I flame everyone for not liking pokemon and don't ever use spelling or grammatically correct sentences.

I was lurking here since 2001 when I was six and just now made an account. I hate all the mods they're such unfair Nazi's

I've had sex with about seventy percent of the women on earth even the ones I'm related too or dead. I have done all the drugs in the world even some I invented because I'm also a genius.

But I got to go now since my main account is unbanned. G2G ;)

Grey power.

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 16:05:05

At 12/31/07 03:54 PM, Reyals wrote: You leave me no choice good sir. I must now play the level card, for that is an accurate estimate of one's maturity, intelligence, and "size".

Fucking level 17.

I just happen to have joined earlier (which, off course mean i'm more mature, intelligent and have a larger penis), I'm older than you (so I'm also better looking, have had sex more than you and am stronger) and, most importantly, have a higher postcount (which menas girls are throwing themselves at myfeet and I make at least 30k a year).

Ingrate!

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 16:34:31

Hello, I'm Regular Ronald.

I've been here for 5 years, and remember when the BBS was good and had less noobs.

But now, I feel that I can disregard other people judging them by their sign up date and level, and think I can insult thenm whenever I want.

Signing up in this year would suck, instead of being out living your life, you should have been on NewGrounds making an account.

Yep, I'm better then you.

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 16:37:44

Why, hello! My name is Telly Trollson. I will subtly make disparaging comments about the topic at hand, in order for people to shower me with their rage. I do this because I'd like to compensate for the lack of it at school and at home.

"If you had what normal men had, I wouldn't need batteries anymore!"

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 16:52:29

eeepppiiiccc

*seizure*

Two can be complete without the rest of the world

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 16:59:35

Hello, I'm Responsible Richard.

I hate that you kids think it's so "cool" to drink, fight, have sex, and do drugs.
It can't possibly be that you enjoy drinking, doing drugs, and having sex. And that you get into fights because thats just what felt right at the moment.
Sex is only for adults, who are MARRIED. You have horrible morals for having casual unwedded sex. Especially if you are a teenager!
Drinking and doing drugs is completely horrible! I don't know how you could enjoy it, because those things don't even feel good, they're horrible. I never did it though, so I don't know personally.
You guys fight just to seem tough. It can't be that it was an angry spur of the moment confrontation.
Partaking in any of these activities makes you immature, because me, and the many good elderly people I know say so.
One day, when you're a good, contributing member of society, you'll thank me.
Trust me, i'm older than you, so I know what's best for you.

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 17:06:31

That was golden.

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 17:07:34

tl;dr
pics or it didnt happen
tits or gtfo
rape her
lol
mods suck
bush sucks
i hate emos and gangsters
i have a hot girlfriend
christianity sucks
canada sucks
austraia is gay
americans are all ignorant
CAPS

Am I getting the basic idea here?

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 17:11:53

At 12/31/07 05:07 PM, the-leper-affinity wrote: Am I getting the basic idea here?

Yeah, pretty much.

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 17:19:55

At 12/31/07 05:11 PM, AshfordPride wrote:
At 12/31/07 05:07 PM, the-leper-affinity wrote: Am I getting the basic idea here?
Yeah, pretty much.

yay
Here is a picture, its irrelevant and in bad grammer, and is from 4chan.

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 17:22:52

Only Ashford could deliver this piece of art.

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 17:41:43

Hi I'm Nelly Noob,
2day i went 2 the park and i saw a sweng seat so i went on it. a weird little boi pushed me off tho. OMGSH, HES SUCH A 13ITCH!!1 i hope he gos to He11!

Yeah.. OK....

I'm a banana.

Thanks Razac for the picture in my signature, and November for making it.

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 17:42:57

At 12/31/07 05:22 PM, Xavon wrote: Only Ashford could deliver this piece of art.

It truly is beautiful piece of hypocritical sarcastic art

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 18:01:56

Hey everyone! I'm Ver E. Horny!

I'm going to constantly post about how turned on each and every one of posts make me and orgasm to roughly half of them, despite the inhuman amount of sexual stamina that may or may not require! I let my gentinals do my typing as I'll never have anything to really add, but I'll be dammed if a regular makes a post without me spewing my bodily fluids all over my keyboard!

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 18:08:23

LULZ I GIVES YOU 1 COOL POINT FUR THT!

I know I shouldn't mkae jokes till I've been here linger but ya know...

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 18:08:32

look that page
xweetok.myminicity.com

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 18:09:01

At 12/31/07 06:06 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: Yo. I'm Wallace Wannabe.

I came.

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 18:09:40

I am so confused.

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 19:42:35

At 12/31/07 04:05 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: Ingrate!

A gentlemen knows when he is bested.

Well then, my hat is off to you. Tell my wife...tell her I love her.

Farewell.

A Bedtime Tale | 1 | 2 | 3 |

BBS Signature

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 19:47:08

Hi, I'm Carl Cocksucker. No matter what you did, you deserved it. Newgrounds keeps getting better, the mods are always right in everything they do, and everyone who disagrees with me is immature and no worthy of my time. I want to be a mod.

wolf piss

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 20:12:10

At 12/31/07 07:47 PM, LordZeebmork wrote: Hi, I'm Carl Cocksucker. No matter what you did, you deserved it. Newgrounds keeps getting better, the mods are always right in everything they do, and everyone who disagrees with me is immature and no worthy of my time. I want to be a mod.

hahahaha! IRL, all my friends made up homo-erotic nicknames for each other, and my name is Cocksucking Carl.

the other dudes:
Cum-Guzzlin' Cody
Dickmouth Danny
Shit-Eating Sean
Rear-Ended Russell

Response to The name's John Everyuser. 2007-12-31 20:15:04

Sums up most of '07.