00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

help!! 2007-12-25 20:01:59

Positioned as the name of 2 or more authors in an animation?

This is the animation
12 Deaths

Response to help!! 2007-12-25 20:20:08

heeeelp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to help!! 2007-12-25 20:37:35

solved
thanks for help

Response to help!! 2007-12-25 22:24:48

1) Judging from your first post, you really didn't put a lot of effort into describing your problem. Are you talking about a collaboration project? Are you trying to add a name to the list? You really need to go the extra mile to explain what you need, because people are going the extra mile to help you.

2) The most important thing to remember when trying to ask a question in the Where Is/How To? forum is that this isn't some Tech Support program. We don't get paid to help you out, and we don't have to. Be patient. Your going to have to wait at least 20 minutes for a good reply if you're lucky, and we don't guarantee that you're problem is going to magically be solved.

3) Apparently you're smart enough to figure out your issues on your own. Did searching for an answer to your problems ever occur to you before you made this topic? Well, it should have.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm only telling you the facts. Believe me, the people who use simple common sense get their questions answered a lot faster than those who don't. With that being sad, congratulations on solving your problem.

BBS Signature

Response to help!! 2007-12-27 08:46:21

i don't understand what he wants

oh morning

BBS Signature