00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Alpha 2007-12-25 11:57:21

Hello, I'm trying to submit an alpha on NG mag, but every time i click submit, it says 500 internal server error. So I'm wondering if anyone will explain to me what's going on and how to resolve this problem. Thanks!

Response to NG Alpha 2007-12-25 13:33:46

At 12/25/07 11:57 AM, pwnsor wrote: Hello, I'm trying to submit an alpha on NG mag, but every time i click submit, it says 500 internal server error. So I'm wondering if anyone will explain to me what's going on and how to resolve this problem. Thanks!

The alphas section of the site has been completely defunct since the site redesign (7/17/07). It probably won't start working again until it's redesigned like the current layout (which may take a while).

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alpha 2007-12-25 16:48:35

At 12/25/07 01:33 PM, absent wrote: The alphas section of the site has been completely defunct since the site redesign (7/17/07). It probably won't start working again until it's redesigned like the current layout (which may take a while).

Of course, if you keep looking on the NG News section of the BBS (Any forum, just highlighted in red at the top of each page), any developments will appear up there, as reported by Tom or the other admins.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature