00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Buddt lists 2007-12-22 22:24:28

This is an awesome system I came up with that anybody can use on their posts, with just one small update. (more buddies may require further updates) All you have to do is take up a fresh line, and send a link whoever's webpage. You can do this by inserting a link to their page and labelling it their name. For example, I would push the link button and type in Chucknorris.newgrounds.com, label chuck norris. the final outcome would be this-> chuck norris this is a really simple system to use and you can fill it up, tell your friends and spread the joy around, adding publicity to your and your friend (s) posts! I want to have this installed as an offical account option. NOTE: i have seen a case where somebody added a hate list section, please don't do this, you'll look like an ass. NOTE: i sent this in before in the wrong section, here i hope it gets true recognition.

The wolf laughs in the face of adversity. Alone or grouped, outgunned or not, it looks right in danger's way, bears its fangs, and dares fate to throw everything at it.

BBS Signature

Response to Buddt lists 2007-12-22 22:59:31

K, sounds like a good idea