00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Sinister Sig Makers

669,247 Views | 19,899 Replies

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-22 19:01:47

Yay!

Its the weekend for me people.

heh zord!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-22 19:09:34

alright guys im out for the day. not a bad one either. war_machine i'll be waiting for that sig, knowing you it will kick ass.

BBS Posts: 2,161 in total (16.715 per day)

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-22 19:43:39

At 8/22/03 07:09 PM, michelinman wrote: BBS Posts: 2,161 in total (16.715 per day)

LIKE IT MATTERS!

Christ do you have any idea how stupid that makes you look? 'Oh, wow I have so many posts now! I must be the best thing evar!' No, wrong, your a cock. I wish you'd fucking learn how totally crap you are and stop all this stupid bullshit.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-22 19:56:17

At 8/22/03 07:43 PM, -Z- wrote:
At 8/22/03 07:09 PM, michelinman wrote: BBS Posts: 2,161 in total (16.715 per day)
LIKE IT MATTERS!

Christ do you have any idea how stupid that makes you look? 'Oh, wow I have so many posts now! I must be the best thing evar!' No, wrong, your a cock. I wish you'd fucking learn how totally crap you are and stop all this stupid bullshit.

FIRE FIY YIE YIE YIE YIE YIE YIE FIRE i love that song.
Anyway i sent wade a email with the sigs in them so hopefuly he will respond.

"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-22 19:57:46

What? What about this email now? Sorry I've been out the whole day.. I was working since 7 this morning.. then napped when I came home.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-22 20:38:50

At 8/22/03 07:57 PM, -Incarnation- wrote: What? What about this email now? Sorry I've been out the whole day.. I was working since 7 this morning.. then napped when I came home.

Oh man, try to keep up....lol

Just FYI, I'll be in this evening, and see if I can't get us all caught up. I'll make sigs for as long as I can stand to sit here.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-22 20:41:36

At 8/22/03 08:38 PM, lawless1 wrote: Just FYI,

God Dammit, I hate when that happens...

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-22 21:28:31

ok then...the one i want is simple...
i want sumthing with the picture i have basically as the background but also with the word 'lust' put into it sumwhere making it a part of it...and put my name in the bottom right corner of the sig not noticable at first but definitly showing that it's my name and not part of the sig...so yeah thats basically it...thnx...

The Sinister Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-22 21:32:26

wow it works. THANKS A LOT. Where do u guys get all the sprites

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-22 21:40:54

At 8/22/03 09:32 PM, -Predator- wrote: Where do u guys get all the sprites

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Must...resist...urge...to kill...

Remain...calm...

Breath slowly...calm...

Calm...

*Phew*

As you are new, I will not go completely apeshit up on your ass. But I swear, if anyone - and I mean anyone - asks this damn question again, I will actually cut myself with rusted razor blades. Got that?

Go to GameGen Fighters. Before I freak out again.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-22 21:43:48

At 8/21/03 10:51 PM, -NATHAN- wrote: yea right, you just dont like me

That's not true. By the way, when was the last time we ever talked? Been a while hasn't it?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-22 22:52:42

At 8/22/03 10:44 PM, Hycran wrote: talbain are you xion?
i think you are

No hes not.

Remember? Talbain used to be wolf-in-tity?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-22 23:10:06

Go to GameGen Fighters. Before I freak out again.

Sorry bout that. Thanks for the site it took me a while to figure out where the sprites were but i found them.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-22 23:44:03

At 8/19/03 01:17 PM, michelinman wrote: ok, i want a sig,

OK, I know it's not animated, but this was one of the few times one of my own sigs made me giggle. I tried a couple of animations, but the either looked really fake, or distorted the images so bad you couldn't make them out. Anyway, I hope this one works for ya. Sorry about the wait.

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 00:19:33

At 8/20/03 02:32 AM, Incitic wrote: I used ulead cool 3D to make it.

OK, I picked it up while I was on my little "shopping spree" today. I'm not too sure if I like it yet, but chances are, you'll see a text effect or two pop up here and there...

At 8/20/03 05:04 AM, XkwiziTOnE wrote:
I think i am going to cry cause I was not added to the Sig Makers Crew

Sorry I took so long for a reply. Things have been a little weird around here this week. Anyway, you're always welcome to hang out and chat around here. We just came over here for the free cable.

At 8/20/03 09:47 AM, -Incarnation- wrote: -Bashes head against wall repeatidly until he goes unconscious - In unconscious state, mutters something about typo demons-

It had to be that other guy, I think his name is "Carnation".

At 8/21/03 12:40 PM, hatterofmad wrote: I didn't know you were planning to run in California!

Hmm...Think I'd have a chance against Arnold?

At 8/21/03 09:27 PM, -NATHAN- wrote: just tell me if you want a diff pic in there

I think my uncle might have posed for that pic. Any your sig still makes me hungery. Good thing we picked up a bag of oranges yesterday...

At 8/22/03 10:26 PM, Talbain wrote: hmmm since most people voted A. on that little vote does that mean that my trial thingy starts?

So far I have answers from Z, lawless1, and me. Anybody else gonna speak up, or shall I flip a coin?

At 8/22/03 10:52 PM, Incitic wrote: Remember? Talbain used to be wolf-in-tity?

I don't know anything about a wolf in tity, but I knew a girl once, who I'm pretty sure had teeth in her....umm....never mind.

Ok, Resident Evil for gingerfish,
profile pic for Shere,
more stick carnage for SKS,
Lightning for thundestruck,
horny toon chick for liah.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 00:27:58

At 8/23/03 12:19 AM, War_Machine wrote:
It had to be that other guy, I think his name is "Carnation".

Uhh.. yeah... "Other" guy.. of course!

Hmm...Think I'd have a chance against Arnold?

Yeah, maybe. But Gary Coleman.. oh man, now there's somethin to be afraid of.

I wanna take some sig requests.. but I also wanna save some for the people on trial. PEOPLE ON TRIAL - WHERE ARE YUO?!

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 11:09:21

hehe thanks war_machine, i'll keep this one for awhile. o and to -Z- about me posting my stats. its sort of a tradition. so i can look back on it. sorry if it pissed you off.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 11:39:19

Bah! Damn internet explorer *picks up monitor and hurls it across the room* For some odd reason my dad felt it was neccisary to block my internet explorer in my firewall. Why you may ask? His reasoning was "it'll keep us from getting viruses." Well no shit Sherlock! But the entire reason I have afirewall is too keep viruses off my computer while im on the interent!
Now,since i've had my little rant to vent my frustration, i'm finally back online to take more requests. I made a logo for the SSM. Its on my site just click the shamless promotion in my sig and go to the links page. It should be at the bottom.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 12:07:34

At 8/23/03 12:19 AM, War_Machine wrote: So far I have answers from Z, lawless1, and me.

Woah, I don't remember giving my opinion about Talbain. Maybe my head is on the wrong way round today. That would explain why I can see my ass if I look down...anyways, you'll have to IM me or something.

I've been making profile pics for the majority of the SSM...well i say majority, I've done 5 so far. I've got ones for Incarnation and Nathan as well. Give us a shout if you wanna take a look. I'll be sure to make the rest of you guys some as well. Check War Machines and DBF's profiles for the ones I did for them. And mine if your feeling frisky.

My Trogdor and Homsar T-Shirts were shipped yesterday. Woo! *uncharacteristic girlish giggle* ...er, I mean *cough* yes, carry on. I'll be lifting some weights and sweating lots now. Just like us real men do...*cough*

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 12:31:04

At 8/23/03 12:12 PM, -Sphere- wrote: so errrr...has anyone made the pic yet? have you even noticed my post?

As a matter of fact, I came accross this one last night, but couldn't post it. Kinda fels like your sig. Anyway, did you want any text on it?

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 12:33:45

Same as above. I did this one last night, but couldn't get on to post. That should only leave liah and thunderstruck...

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 13:11:34

Hey, sorry to be rude but i've been waiting for a day since I asked for a sig pic, but I guess you didnt read my post, could I get a sig pic where a guy gets hit by lightning and then it blacks out and says Thunder-Struck in bold yellow letters? i dont know if you can fit that into the amount of pixels, but if you can i would appreciate it greatly. if not, can you try to get something close to it?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 13:13:06

At 8/23/03 12:12 PM, -Sphere- wrote: so errrr...has anyone made the pic yet? have you even noticed my post?

This took me a good while, so I didn't realise War Machine was making you one anyway...but I'll post it just the same. One of my more 'technical' works.

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 16:27:22

At 8/19/03 11:59 AM, War_Machine wrote: Welcome to the realm of the Sinister Sig Makers

I like that name...

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 16:28:27

speaking of noticing posts...has anyone noticed mine cuz no one said nething so im not sure if anyone has seen it...sorry if i sound like im being anoying but im not trying to...

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 16:51:40

At 8/23/03 01:11 PM, Thunder-struck wrote: I guess you didnt read my post
At 8/23/03 04:28 PM, liah wrote: speaking of noticing posts...

Actually, genlemen; if you had looked at the last post I made last night, I have both your names noted as "still waiting". With the BBS going down, I wasn't able to get back to retreive liahs pic, or thunderstrucks instructions. If no one else grabs them before I get back, I'll do them tonight.

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 17:47:53

At 8/23/03 04:51 PM, War_Machine wrote: If no one else grabs them before I get back, I'll do them tonight.

Woah, that's a damn gory sig right there. Nice. Ryan Khatam is the man, I've loved his work for ages. It's hilariously funny.

I would do Thunder Struck's sig, but at the moment I'm refusing to do animated sigs outright because of the shitty quality they seem to bring to anything I do. If anybody has any tips on how to make them not look shit, then let me know. It pisses me off. I have so many sprites I could rip and use and yet I can't because the backgrounds just get ruined. Like the one I made for Lawless1 for instance. Raargh!

Anywho, I'm looking for some quality songs as well at the moment, so if anybody can recommend anything that is either,

a) Really depressing,
b) Rockingly feel good, or
c) Just plain rocking the house fantastic,

I would be all up on's. Thanks crewjockeys.

Peacezord out.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 18:04:27

At 8/23/03 04:28 PM, liah wrote: stuff

Heres my attempt. I might as well say this just to feel the words mightty power. I hope you think its kewlzords.

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 18:08:00

At 8/23/03 06:04 PM, Quam wrote: I might as well say this just to feel the words mightty power. I hope you think its kewlzords.

Feel the almighty power of the Zord flow through you!

Seriously, zord must not be abused. Use it only in the right places and at the right times. And thank Hycran that your even using the word. He shall be named as the one who started it allzord.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2003-08-23 18:14:39

At 8/23/03 06:08 PM, -Z- wrote: Thank Hycran!

Thank you Hycran for blessing us with ever powerful Zord. For that I am eternaly grateful.