00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Sinister Sig Makers

676,158 Views | 19,899 Replies

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 15:41:22

At 4/22/04 06:58 PM, trekken46 wrote: sweeet. that is awesome. good pic choice too. I like it, i really do. the metallic font on my name is icing on the cake. a very good job, i appreciate it immensely.

Heh, I just noticed this post. I was checking back through the pages to see if people had picked up their sigs or not. Your very welcome, I really liked that sig. If you ever get tired of it, I will use it...haha...

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 15:45:12

Hey _Alucard_ i was wondering if u wanted me to start again with the asm...

i stopped/quit before becasue i had decided to leave NG...but then, afterwards, i decided not to...

sorry to mess ya around, but if u want ill help u guys out here..seems as there are only 3 of u making sigs..

neway..tell me whether or not u want me to join...

thanks

-Dan

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 15:48:45

I replied to you in the ASM...you are more than welcome here....we need every member we can get. The list grows each day....every time we knock it down a notch, more requests flow in....jump in and have fun!!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 15:57:44

At 4/26/04 03:48 PM, _AlucarD_ wrote: I replied to you in the ASM...you are more than welcome here....we need every member we can get. The list grows each day....every time we knock it down a notch, more requests flow in....jump in and have fun!!

Ooo! Me first!

Hah, here is an edit that I did for Arch_Angel_Rhys. I hope that you like Spawn. I took the sig that AlucarD made for CitizenOne and incorporated it with the one that I made to get this as a result...if you don't like this one, he has an edit as well. I guess I should have said something before we both jumped on that....

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 16:00:55

thanks alot man!!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 16:17:59

At 4/25/04 08:23 PM, Mysterio-619 wrote: Can some1 do me a favor? In my sig where its says "Mysterio-619" can you change it to "-Madness-" and in my profile pic where it sats "Mysterio-619" can you change that to "-Madness-" thanks.

here's the sig....

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 16:24:03

i will love you forever thx!!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 16:29:58

omfg Arch_Angel_Rhys sig is almost exactly like mine! omfg could you make me another one now Alucard, i wana be unique thats so anoying guys.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 16:36:06

At 4/26/04 04:29 PM, CitizenOne wrote: omfg Arch_Angel_Rhys sig is almost exactly like mine! omfg could you make me another one now Alucard, i wana be unique thats so anoying guys.

that's because you didn't want the one you have, and he did.....I am working on a new one for you now

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 16:36:59

At 4/26/04 04:29 PM, CitizenOne wrote: omfg Arch_Angel_Rhys sig is almost exactly like mine! omfg could you make me another one now Alucard, i wana be unique thats so anoying guys.

i thought you were changing yours?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 16:38:57

yo Bertuzzi44 thanx for the sig its mad tight

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 16:39:19

Here is a new list. Marquisde was taken off of it because he got one done in the ASM sometime ago.
=====================================================
SSM To-Do List - Updated:
------------------------------------

drizzt54:
I want a sig with francine dee for the background I want a yellow/orange with grid lines.Oh and do you think you chould have pic of any other hot asain chick on the left and francine dee on the right.... fer da other chick make it be any but the 'chick' in my sig! heres a link for the i want of francine dee for the sig.

CitizenOne:
Ok i would realy like a sig for my friend, hes name is "liquid fox" and i would like a picture of the fox hound logo in the backround from metal gear solid, also the font has to be cool, and a nice coulor, thanks.

LinkStrife:
hey, i know my sig is cool, and made by you, but i have another request, do like an 8-bit ryu hayabusa run accros stop about in the middle slash, and then my name zooms out? thx a load

TrevilTheFrogSnacher:
pls make me a sig
very similar to my current, only have my current name on
thx

nikethepod:
Could someone make me one of those anime signs like Age's please?

TheRotArm:
Hey guys!
I just thought, "why don't I try to get a sig with my namesake in it, which would be a rotating armchair?".
So I came to you.
You lovely people.
I was wondering if you guys could make me a sig like the one I have now, but make the background a sort of chrome and have a dark silver/light grey "TheRotArm" to the right hand side, fading in and out, with a slowly rotating leather armchair on the rght hand side?
I know it might seem like a lot, but I really want a nice sig, and I am not good enough to make one myself...
Much appreciated.Sorry, I meant to say "a slowly rotating leather armchair on the left hand side".
Slip of the finger.
:D

BobReturns:
First off thank you for your work, you guys rock.
Keeping in mind the fact that you guys work really hard and that we need to be mindful of bandwith, I would like to request one banner.
I would like a few stars on a black background, scrolling from right to left(make some stars bigger and some stars smaller for the illlusion of distance), and in front on the left and the right mirrored, would be the image you see below. Well not the image, but my body, and my tank cropped onto it.
This is where I get stuck, I need my name in the center, pimped out, or just really jazzy, I'm not sure how to do it, but I know you guys will figure some text that matches stars really well.
I was thinking that at http://gunbound.net/ in the screenshots section, in the top left and one under it, the thor laser is used. Would there be a way to write my name using this? Or would something else be appropriate?
Well, I know this is a challenging endeavour, I'm not sure you guys can do it, but I have faith.
Once again, thank you for all the stuff you do for the people of newgrounds.

MysterioUFO:
Hey can somebody please make me a sig that involves Madness Interactive and The Matrix? That would be really cool. Thank you!
Hey remember me? Um, I just wanted to say that I want MysterioUFO on it please and here is a picture for your uses.
Pic on page 340 near bottom

Battle_Grandma:
Hey can someone put a white border around my sig pic and also add some little lines going through the picture. If someone could do that I would be very thankful.
=====================================================

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 16:41:09

By the way, I was going to do drizzt's request, but I am not very good at making sigs with chicks in them. I will edit Battlegrandma's sig real fast and get that posted up to get that one off of the list....

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 16:44:20

CitizenOne.....here's your new one....

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 16:55:13

Also...citizenone...I couldn't find a pic of that logo you want for your friends sig....if you have a pic or a link to a site where I can get it, we'll get him done.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 16:56:08

Actualy Alucard i think my quest for the perfect sig may be over! please use this pic and change where it says "spawn" to "citizen one" so it says "curse of the citizen one" also please promise you wont let anybody else use this pic!

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 16:58:00

Here is that edited image for BattleGrandma dude, haha.

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 17:06:11

At 4/26/04 02:54 PM, MysterioUFO wrote: Hey remember me? Um, I just wanted to say that I want MysterioUFO on it please and here is a picture for your uses.

well that pic isn't very good to work with......but see what you think...

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 17:12:03

At 4/26/04 04:56 PM, CitizenOne wrote: Actualy Alucard i think my quest for the perfect sig may be over! please use this pic and change where it says "spawn" to "citizen one" so it says "curse of the citizen one" also please promise you wont let anybody else use this pic!

I can't crop it down enough to show everything....how about this with the text you want?

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 17:20:18

Thats cool, but insted could i have that font ive had many times before, but pusating? (animated) Oh and a border.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 17:20:58

Hey thanks man! That's pretty cool. YAY!

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 17:22:44

But..... Um... This is nitpicking but... Where is the Matrix content? Can you have like The Matrix Code in the backround? I can't do this myself, or I wouldn't bother you. Thank you still!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 17:25:48

At 4/26/04 05:22 PM, MysterioUFO wrote: But..... Um... This is nitpicking but... Where is the Matrix content? Can you have like The Matrix Code in the backround? I can't do this myself, or I wouldn't bother you. Thank you still!

heh...forgot about that part!!! check back in a bit and I should have it

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 17:26:40

Damn, you got there before me. I got bored and decided to take up his sig request, because I am assuming that you are getting a bit annoyed, AlucarD. I didn't think that you were going to do it. Anyways, here is that sig...

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 17:30:06

At 4/26/04 05:26 PM, -Axe- wrote: Damn, you got there before me. I got bored and decided to take up his sig request, because I am assuming that you are getting a bit annoyed, AlucarD. I didn't think that you were going to do it. Anyways, here is that sig...

OMFG that rules! Thanks man. And i cant belive that AlucarD didnt do it... *stuned*

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 17:32:01

At 4/26/04 05:30 PM, CitizenOne wrote:
OMFG that rules! Thanks man. And i cant belive that AlucarD didnt do it... *stuned*

He was going to, but he had a rough night and isn't feeling good lately. That really takes a toll on someone's work. I told him that I would cover for him for a bit....

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 17:35:42

thanks, one problem, could you give it that border that alucard uses (its in my pp) giving it that "click me " effect?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 17:43:32

At 4/26/04 05:35 PM, CitizenOne wrote: thanks, one problem, could you give it that border that alucard uses (its in my pp) giving it that "click me " effect?

If he hasn't already, he is doing it right now. So don't fret. Thank you, come again. Just not any time soon....

Mysterio, I tried to add that matrix effect to the background for you. This is what came of it, I'm not sure how this one turned out...

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 17:45:09

At 4/26/04 05:43 PM, -Axe- wrote:
Mysterio, I tried to add that matrix effect to the background for you. This is what came of it, I'm not sure how this one turned out...

Well that looks like crap....damn....I will have to go try again. But I can't at this very moment, I have to go pick up one of my friends. I will be back in about an hour or so....

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-04-26 17:45:11

here....

The Sinister Sig Makers