00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

EXP 2003-08-15 00:26:40

im using IE (Internet Explorer)
and i have accept all cookies on
and after i vote for a movie it still says i need 4 more movies to vote on what am i doing wrong?

Response to EXP 2003-08-15 00:48:33

At 8/15/03 12:26 AM, LinkinParkFan21 wrote: im using IE (Internet Explorer)
and after i vote for a movie it still says i need 4 more movies to vote on what am i doing wrong?

It should say that after anyone with a working cookie votes on one movie. For it's telling you you need to vote on four more to deposit. That's normal.

Seeing you're already rank 2 I assume you knew that, though. If you've voted on more than one movie, then I don't know what is wrong.

Response to EXP 2003-08-15 01:04:10

At 8/15/03 12:26 AM, LinkinParkFan21 wrote: im using IE (Internet Explorer)

That happened to me once, I voted on movies and it would still say that I needed 1 more movie to deposit, I rebooted my PC, and everything was back to normal.

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to EXP 2003-08-15 03:31:08

It's usually one of three things: you aren't accepting cookies properly (which you say you are), your cookies are bugged (easiest fix is to follow wismty's instructions) or you have adjusted the date and time of your PC so that it's not the same date NG has (a typical workaround for the shut of dates on shareware).

Response to EXP 2003-08-15 16:39:40

yes ty all i rebooted my comp and sure enough it worked again yay!