00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Old woman found dead, 2 years later

14,849 Views | 301 Replies

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:31:58

At 12/4/07 02:29 PM, SeizureDog wrote: Come on, it's been five years. You need to submit something again :D

Ah, I've already made a similar Flash:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/37 280

Haha.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:32:08

At 12/4/07 02:30 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 12/4/07 02:29 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
Well, someone in this topic is an asshole, that's for sure. HAHAHA. OH SNAP!!
Yeah, and it's still you.

OH WOWWW

Oh daym! :D
It is on!

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:32:46

well that sucks.

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:33:48

At 12/4/07 02:30 PM, FallenMarine wrote: That is so not like you, Wade! Also, the typo there indicates that you are hacked somehow. Also, how could someone not notice no one leaving that house for two years?

When you see me posting without typos, then you know I've been hacked. :) Unless my typo was pointed out, or I noticed it, and fixed it.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:34:11

At 12/4/07 02:21 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 12/4/07 02:16 PM, nickiboy333 wrote:
Look at the post above you

See? I'm innocent
It's a real story. Wade's just as asshole, simple.

And people on here follow such cruel things said by their 'idols' without batting an eyelid.

"ZOMG WADE SAYZ ITS FUNY SO IT MUST BE!1"

"ZOMG I don't find it funny so I guess I'll just stay here and be a bitch."

Guess what, the majority of NG users are assholes. If it bothers you this much, why don't you leave and let all the "cruel" people laugh at it. Stop trying to be a rebel by saying everybody blindly follows the admins and you're so hard you'll never do the same over and over. BE a real rebel, say you don't find it funny, then just leave the fucking thread instead.

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:35:16

At 12/4/07 02:31 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 12/4/07 02:29 PM, SeizureDog wrote: Come on, it's been five years. You need to submit something again :D
Ah, I've already made a similar Flash:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/37 280

Haha.

This proves my theory that wade loves dead grannies.

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:35:52

At 12/4/07 02:34 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote: Guess what, the majority of NG users are assholes. If it bothers you this much, why don't you leave and let all the "cruel" people laugh at it. Stop trying to be a rebel by saying everybody blindly follows the admins and you're so hard you'll never do the same over and over. BE a real rebel, say you don't find it funny, then just leave the fucking thread instead.

So you're telling me you find dead people funny?

There's a difference between arsehole-funny and just being an arsehole. The news article was in no way meant to be funny, and I highly doubt most people see it as such. All the people who did find it funny, or are just supporting Wade for no reason, like yourself, are all just dicks.

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:36:17

Goddammit I <3 you Wade.

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:36:23

Laughing at some woman being left dead in her home for over 2 years doesn't have anything to do with being an asshole. It's just funny that no one did anything about it, even when people tried calling to have her checked on. It's so ridiculous, and horrible, that it becomes funny, some how. :)

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:36:45

Wade likes flashlights.

I haven't a sig.

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:38:00

At 12/4/07 02:31 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Ah, I've already made a similar Flash:

Do a sequel then. Or something.

THE WORLD NEEDS MORE WADEFLASH >:(

And dead grannies.

Haha.

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:38:34

At 12/4/07 02:36 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Laughing at some woman being left dead in her home for over 2 years doesn't have anything to do with being an asshole. It's just funny that no one did anything about it, even when people tried calling to have her checked on. It's so ridiculous, and horrible, that it becomes funny, some how. :)

Don't crawl back now.

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:39:06

At 12/4/07 02:34 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote:
"ZOMG I don't find it funny so I guess I'll just stay here and be a bitch."

Guess what, the majority of NG users are assholes. If it bothers you this much, why don't you leave and let all the "cruel" people laugh at it. Stop trying to be a rebel by saying everybody blindly follows the admins and you're so hard you'll never do the same over and over. BE a real rebel, say you don't find it funny, then just leave the fucking thread instead.

If I got to apology for trying to make you thick people see the truth then, fuck it I won't. Stop being thick.

If a 'noob' posted this in the same manner, he'd be abused with insults right now by the majority of users. Because you're all fucking sheep. Get some real opinions. Being dead for 2 years without someone noticing isn't funny, would you like that for yourself? Fuck no.

Wade Fulp is a cunt. End of.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:39:25

Wow, oh wow. You must be bored today. ^^

If you got nothing to do would you like to change my username like you did with mendou a while back?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:40:00

When did having a different sense of humour make one an asshole?

Damn, kids and their trends today...

PSN ID: Chronixal

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:42:56

At 12/4/07 02:40 PM, DeathWeapon wrote: When did having a different sense of humour make one an asshole?

The truth has been spoken.

wat

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:44:42

At 12/4/07 02:42 PM, Spawnen wrote:
At 12/4/07 02:40 PM, DeathWeapon wrote: When did having a different sense of humour make one an asshole?

The truth has been spoken.

But of course. I'm a civil servant. We ALWAYS tell the truth! ;)

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:44:57

At 12/4/07 02:35 PM, Paradox wrote:
So you're telling me you find dead people funny?

I only laughed at that picture combined with the content of this thread.

There's a difference between arsehole-funny and just being an arsehole. The news article was in no way meant to be funny, and I highly doubt most people see it as such. All the people who did find it funny, or are just supporting Wade for no reason, like yourself, are all just dicks.

I'm not "supporting Wade" I just want you guys to fuck off and that's what I said. if that's supporting Wade, then I'm supporting him.

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:47:08

At 12/4/07 02:43 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: You think that sucks >.> http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnou ghNews/idUSL1071991520070511?feedType=RS S&rpc=22

Dang, seven years...

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:47:09

At 12/4/07 02:44 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote: I'm not "supporting Wade" I just want you guys to fuck off and that's what I said. if that's supporting Wade, then I'm supporting him.

You want us to fuck off because we all disagree with your idol, who's just being a distasteful cock. We have the right to express our opinions on the matter in this thread, so if you haven't got anything to say which hasn't been said by any of the other sheep already, then why don't YOU fuck off.

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:50:17

At 12/4/07 02:39 PM, Gagsy wrote:

If I got to apology for trying to make you thick people see the truth then, fuck it I won't. Stop being thick.

You don't have to apoligize. You just don't have to force your sense of humor on the rest of NG.

If a 'noob' posted this in the same manner, he'd be abused with insults right now by the majority of users. Because you're all fucking sheep. Get some real opinions.

I agree in a way. But let me ask you this, would you have told this'noob' he, and everybody laughing, they were assholes wit several posts? Probably not.

Being dead for 2 years without someone noticing isn't funny, would you like that for yourself? Fuck no.

I wouldn't like that, you're right. But since when are you the lol master who declares what's funny or not?

Wade Fulp is a cunt. End of.

I'm not disagreeing with any of that, I'm just saying all you people don't need to be in this thread saying he is a cunt several times.

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:50:51

At 12/4/07 02:48 PM, Mendou wrote: Vtech was also hilarious.

I know, right? Ng finds 9/11 funny as well!

So wade what do you say about my last post?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:51:21

At 12/4/07 02:47 PM, Paradox wrote:
At 12/4/07 02:44 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote: I'm not "supporting Wade" I just want you guys to fuck off and that's what I said. if that's supporting Wade, then I'm supporting him.
You want us to fuck off because we all disagree with your idol, who's just being a distasteful cock.

Why would anyone have a website admin as their 'idol'? Assume much?

And must you all resort to swearing when it comes to debates? It's not as if he who swears the most is going to win. Except maybe winning the award for poor vocabulary.

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:54:32

At 12/4/07 02:51 PM, DeathWeapon wrote:
You want us to fuck off because we all disagree with your idol, who's just being a distasteful cock.
Why would anyone have a website admin as their 'idol'? Assume much?

People are too fucking scared to disagree with Wade, or want to get in his good books, even though he doesn't give a shit about anyone, so the people who pretend to care about whatever he has to say and agree with his distasteful shit are wasting their time.

And must you all resort to swearing when it comes to debates? It's not as if he who swears the most is going to win. Except maybe winning the award for poor vocabulary.

Intelligent people don't find it necessary to swear at all, anyone can tell adding words like "fucking arsehole" and "cunt" adds emphasis and exaggeration onto whatever you're trying to say, that's why intelligent people do it. It's nothing to do with a lack of vocabulary, that's just what adults say to get people to stop swearing. Utterly stupid, if I feel it's necessary to add the exaggeration onto my text then I'll do it.

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:54:55

You want us to fuck off because we all disagree with your idol, who's just being a distasteful cock. We have the right to express our opinions on the matter in this thread, so if you haven't got anything to say which hasn't been said by any of the other sheep already, then why don't YOU fuck off.

Here you go again with the "Wade is your idol" thing. You're just saying that over and over again, even though I keep saying I'm not. Here's the bottom line, with all caps for your understanding pleasure. ANYONE LAUGHING AT THAT PICTURE OR ARTICLE DOES NOT MAKE THEM SHEEP.¨PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT SENSES OF HUMOR. Deal with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:56:07

At 12/4/07 02:50 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote:
You don't have to apoligize. You just don't have to force your sense of humor on the rest of NG.

Newgrounds needs to get their own sense of humour.

I agree in a way. But let me ask you this, would you have told this'noob' he, and everybody laughing, they were assholes wit several posts? Probably not.

I would, I've done it before I'll do it again. I don't just talk 'back' to the big boys for status. If anyone is an asshole they need to be told about it.

I wouldn't like that, you're right. But since when are you the lol master who declares what's funny or not?

Never said I was. If you wouldn't like something then you shouldn't laugh at something of the same nature happening to someone else. Common decency and all that.

I'm not disagreeing with any of that, I'm just saying all you people don't need to be in this thread saying he is a cunt several times.

How else will people learn. 'All you', I never planned anything. I'd do this alone anyway. It's good to know there are other good people on here though.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:57:28

Thanks alot wade, you started a flame war. :D

So whaddya say?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:58:12

At 12/4/07 02:54 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote: ANYONE LAUGHING AT THAT PICTURE OR ARTICLE DOES NOT MAKE THEM SHEEP.¨PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT SENSES OF HUMOR. Deal with it.

+1

I heard this on the Opie and Anthony show. They were laughing at it, they were making fun of it, with sound effects and everything, and I can tell you the majority of their audience, including myself, was laughing right along with it.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:58:50

The fun thing is.. most of the people who call Wade an "asshole/cunt/idiot/dick" etc. aint even over the age of 14. Don't worry, when you people reach a certain age you will find this funny or atleast understand why people laugh at it.

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?"

wat

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 14:59:00

At 12/4/07 02:54 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote: Here you go again with the "Wade is your idol" thing. You're just saying that over and over again, even though I keep saying I'm not. Here's the bottom line, with all caps for your understanding pleasure. ANYONE LAUGHING AT THAT PICTURE OR ARTICLE DOES NOT MAKE THEM SHEEP.¨PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT SENSES OF HUMOR. Deal with it.

What you're not understanding is that this distasteful crap does not file under any different sense of humour. It's sick to think anyone can find this funny, because it's not, and anyone who might be able to relate with the situation themselves' certainly wouldn't find it funny anyway.