00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

hey i'm new... 2003-08-12 16:55:13

hey ppl i'm new to this whole new grounds forum thing i've been on other forums before but i'm not shure on how this one works like wit makehing a cool sig and all and geting points and stuff so if anyone could help it would b very much aprishated..thanks...

Response to hey i'm new... 2003-08-12 17:29:41

At 8/12/03 04:55 PM, VeGeTawoman wrote: hey ppl i'm new to this whole new grounds forum thing i've been on other forums before but i'm not shure on how this one works like wit makehing a cool sig and all and geting points and stuff so if anyone could help it would b very much aprishated..thanks...

i'll help but first did you read the FAQ?? http://www.newgrounds.com/lit/portal_faq.html

Response to hey i'm new... 2003-08-12 17:36:32

At 8/12/03 04:55 PM, VeGeTawoman wrote: hey ppl i'm new to this whole new grounds forum thing i've been on other forums before but i'm not shure on how this one works like wit makehing a cool sig and all and geting points and stuff so if anyone could help it would b very much aprishated..thanks...

There are two major types of points, Experience and blam/protect.

Experience Points, from the NG FAQ:
Q: What are experience points?

A: Each time you vote on a movie, you receive 2 experience points. After five votes, you will be prompted to "deposit" your experience points into your Grounds Gold account. You can only do this once per day - for a total of 10 experience points per day. You must also not close your browser while you are accumulating votes. If you close your browser your voting session will be reset and you will have to vote on 5 movies again. We must do this for security issues. Also you should be using Internet Explorer or another compatible browser with cookies enabled. We have stopped supporting Netscape browsers as Netscape has failed to keep up with Internet standards.
These points can be used to unlock secret Grounds Gold features. More importantly, they add weight to your votes - so the more points you have, the more your votes will influence a movies rank!

Blam/Protect points are explained in good detail in Newgrundling's B/P faq:
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=67869

Making sigs yourself requires any image-making software (MS paint, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash MX, et cetera) and signatures for this forum must meet these guidelines.

Max filesize: 40 Kb
Min file width: 20 pixels
Max file width: 400 pixels
Min file height: 20 pixels
Max file height: 60 pixels

Hope that helps. I'm sure more posters will add more and better advice.

Response to hey i'm new... 2003-08-12 20:31:26

The thing in the left corner where it says 1-5 is where u vote. Then u just vote on 5 movies and deposit ur votes

Response to hey i'm new... 2003-08-13 08:47:47

At 8/12/03 08:31 PM, noster2001 wrote: The thing in the left corner where it says 1-5 is where u vote. Then u just vote on 5 movies and deposit ur votes

Yeah, that's it basically.

Response to hey i'm new... 2003-08-16 17:50:56

Thank u much...:)

Response to hey i'm new... 2003-08-16 18:25:36

At 8/16/03 05:50 PM, VeGeTawoman wrote: Thank u much...:)

please come again if you have any more questions =)

Response to hey i'm new... 2003-08-16 21:30:27

go here plz. It's a bunch of helpful links i've put in a backpage of the Neo-Zero Productions website

Response to hey i'm new... 2003-08-17 08:35:52

If you need 2 know somthing, first read the FAQ

and b4 u post on the bbs, read the rules

Swing a Little more!

.. ROCK OUT!

BBS Signature