00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

578,344 Views | 3,092 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-09 02:34:00

At 2/8/13 01:07 PM, ToonLink-PC wrote: I need a voice actor with a good microphone. for this animation im working on. would really be helping me out.

I have top-tier microphone(s).
Could you be more specific, though?

: "Sorry, but 'FUCK.als' already exists"

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-09 13:35:37

At 2/8/13 01:07 PM, ToonLink-PC wrote: I need a voice actor with a good microphone. for this animation im working on. would really be helping me out.

Hello ToonLink-PC, I recently read your post which requested a voice actor with a good microphone, I have a Yeti-Blue pod-cast microphone with the ability to remove most of the background noise.
[like this]
There is one problem I do have: I read based on grammar, so you might want to consider putting your pauses in the right places, for example, if I read your post. (Reads post)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YMqFaYtvXs

;)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-09 21:05:58

my friend decide to be a genious an now i need 25 voice actors of all diffrent colors accents girls an men alike japanese chinese korean black white british swedish russian greek south african idc just pm me an lets role with it

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-13 12:33:46

I currently have a script being looked at by a major movie studio. Part of the contract allows me to source outside talent as part of the DVD Concept Package.

We already have a team of music producers, film composers and a storyboard artist.

We'll credit you on the finished material and your talent will be shown to executives and Licensee's.

Plot:

A 19 year old unveils a secret of God's and becomes pitted between the forces of good and evil.

Characters:

Marcus is an african american, 6'2 gangster type. He's a supporting character.

Molotov man is an extra, demon possessed man.

News caster is an extra, typical anchor man.

Auditions:

"Hi my name is____"

Please send your auditions to Natesmickle84(at)hotmail(dot)ca

Thanks,

Nathaniel

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-13 14:45:46

Hello. I have three short sketches available for my comedy podcast, http://LaughAtMeRadio.podbean.com

1)

Grandmother: Female

Grandson: Male

After Midnight

Grandmother: I'm so excited that you'd agree to bring me with. I know we haven't been exactly close over the years.

Grandson: That's okay, grandma, it's never too late to forge a relationship. Especially with family.

Grandmother: Look at you. So well spoken for a high school student.

Grandson: Thanks.

Grandmother: So it's after midnight. We're in the bushes. Now when is this supernatural event supposed to happen?

Grandson: Right about now. I think I hear some people coming.

Grandmother: Are they singing? What are you doing? You're putting on a werewolf costume?

Grandson: With this type of thing you never know what's going to happen. You've got to be prepared.

Grandmother: Did you pack me a werewolf costume too?

Grandson: I didn't. Next time. I'll be right back.

Grandmother: Well, how scary. Oh what's this? Four very drunk college aged kids are about to get into their car. My grandson runs up in his werewolf costume. The kids scream and run off. My grandson is in their car. Oh. Now he's coming back.

Grandson: It's our lucky day. They had a bunch of cds, a couple of books I've been meaning to read, and one of them left their purse. Woah. There's $200 in here.

Grandmother: So you're the supernatural event?

Grandson: No. Well sort of. The supernatural event is getting all this great stuff. You're proud of me, aren't you?

Grandmother: Your father rejected a life in crime and became a doctor. That is my biggest disapointment in life. Grandson, you're like the son that I always wanted.

Grandson: Don't cry. I just want to make you happy. You deserve it.

2)

Writing Teacher: Male

Teacher's Pet: Female

Writing Class

Writing Teacher: Okay class. Here's a writing prompt for you. A page-long story. You'll have ten minutes. The prompt is "Why did my wife leave me?"

Teacher's Pet: But sir. You gave us that prompt last class.

Writing Teacher: Are you sure? Absolutely sure?

Teacher's Pet: Sir, I can understand why you don't remember. You were pretty drunk at the time.

Writing Teacher: That sounds like me. Well, I guess I better come up with a different writing prompt.

Writing Teacher: Okay class. Here's your writing prompt. "Why am I attracted to my students?"

Teacher's Pet: I'm sorry, sir, but we've already done that prompt too.

Writing Teacher: We did? I hate not being prepared for class. I'm sorry.

Writing Teacher: Okay class. Here's a writing prompt. "Is there a woman out there who'd agree to marry me and who'd also be cool with me sleeping with my students?

Teacher's Pet: Sir.

Writing Teacher: What?! We already did that writing prompt too?

Teacher's Pet: We didn't. I'd agree to that. With you.

Writing Teacher: You would?

Writing Teacher: Okay class. Here's a new writing prompt. "How can a recently-divorced teacher afford a wedding at the last second?"

Teacher's Pet: We can use my church's basement. And it's close to campus. It's the Jehovah Witness church.

Writing Teacher: Okay class. Here's a new writing prompt. "If I technically didn't propose to my student with a freaky religion then do I have to marry her?"

3)

Cube Dweller One: Female

Cube Dweller Two: Male

Coworkers

Cube Dweller One: I told you. You can't look at me when you talk to me.

Cube Dweller Two: Why? That's crazy.

Cube Dweller One: It's not crazy. It's my religion. It is written that no single man may talk to a single woman in the face. It's not proper. It is not done.

Cube Dweller Two: So how am I supposed to talk to you?

Cube Dweller One: You may stand behind me and talk to the back of my head.

Cube Dweller Two: I can't do that.

Cube Dweller One: And why not?

Cube Dweller Two: My religion says it is forbidden to not look at a person's face when talking to another person. We can't even use cell phones.

Cube Dweller One: Why?

Cube Dweller Two: My religion says that it's more important to look a person in the chin than it is to look them in the eye. The chin is the window to the soul.

Cube Dweller One: You can speak to my chin if you stand behind me. I can turn my head a little bit.

Cube Dweller Two: Oh, yes, I like that.

Cube Dweller One: Now what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?

Cube Dewller Two: Gosh, I feel bad saying this, especially after we seem to have hit it off.

Cube Dweller One: It's okay. Just say it. I don't mind.

Cube Dweller Two: It's hard for me to sit next to you. Oh. How do I say this? It's your perfume. You smell like a dead person. I'm sorry! I didn't how else to say it.

Cube Dweller One: Oh that's okay. In my religion we are required to live with our ancestors.

Cube Dweller Two: I don't understand.

Cube Dweller One: In my house there are the corpses of five of my dead relatives. The smell is just something that I have gotten used to.

Cube Dweller Two: I guess it's true when they say that no religion is the same. I guess I'll just wear nose plugs to work.

Cube Dweller One: Consider yourself lucky, because nose plugs are forbidden in my religion.

---

Deadline: Sooner the better. For each role I go with whichever voice actress or voice actor submits their lines first...90% of the time.

Where to send the lines: joshbusch@gmail.com

Kinds of sound files to send: MP3s only.

Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-13 15:35:51

News Caster is taken.

Roles Left:

Marcus (supporting Character):
African American.
6'2
Gangster
Late 20's

Molotov Man (Extra):
Demon possessed
Mid 30's

Auditions:

"Hi may name is ___(Character name)___"

Send your auditions to:

Nathaniel
Natesmickle84@hotmail.ca

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-13 16:21:02

News Caster is taken

Marcus is taken

Roles Left:

Molotov Man (Extra):
Demon possessed
Mid 30's

Auditions:

"Hi may name is ___(Character name)___"

Send your auditions to:

Nathaniel
Natesmickle84@hotmail.ca

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-13 17:29:06

I need three voice actors

1. The Main Character
Voice: American, Looking for the tenner voice, not too high but not deep.
Sample Line Scenario: Guy was just shot
Sample Line: He posted a mean comment on your wall, so you killed him?

(Sound frantic, not terrified, but yelling and flipping out, though not angry, just nervous yelling)

2. Mafia Boss (Main Characters Father)
Voice: American
Sample Line Scenario: Guy was just shot
Sample Line: He shouldn't of called me a doosh nozzle.

hippity hoppity women are property

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-16 12:06:22

WILL NOT PAY TIL MONEY IS AVAILABLE, SORRY
IDEAL IF YOU HAVE SKYPE

Looking for several Voice actors for a new Anime series, LOOKING FOR
1.) Male/Female "Politician" type voice, something clear and "Correct" sounding. (Average sized part, might be in other episodes

2.) Female Secretary, Must sound a bit girlish for the part (small part, MAY use again)

3.) Male Bartender, Must sound burly and deep (this character will be in a lot of the anime)

4.) Male voice actor, 4 different character death's need sound, more of the "I just got shot in the chest" death sound.

CONTACT ME AT
Email: darthlamar@yahoo.com (i'll be checking all day)

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-17 17:22:20

GOOD VOICE ACTOR WANTED:
i'm looking for a voice actor with not just a good mic but a real good voice talent. Message me if you are interested.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-17 18:11:47

At 2/16/13 12:06 PM, DarthLamar wrote: CONTACT ME AT
Email: darthlamar@yahoo.com (i'll be checking all day)

ATTW7 as a whole would like to know more about this project. We have lots of voice actors. This particular clip is not me. I'm uploading it because I'm the sound person.
Sorry about the excessive bass and lack of treble, I got lazy with the processing and forgot to take my monitoring EQ off. It's not such a big deal so I won't worry about fixing it. Any audio done for projects will be meticulously reviewed and perfected in every way we can.
Anyways, we can send files processed (like this) or dry (No effects).
We have extensive recording locations and software wizardry, for any kind of effect.
Something particularly useful that we can do, is that we can record in a specific space, to achieve a certain sound, and send that to you, without special processing.

Anyone else interested may reply to this post or PM me or Pride.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-17 23:42:11

UPDATE TO BEHIND THE MAKESHIFT WALL ANIME VOICE ACTORS WANTED POST ABOVE

NO PAYMENT UNTIL AFTER KICKSTARTER EVENT

We have a few roles available for our Anime series. Requirements are as follows
1.) Mic (good quality)
2.) Skype
3.) Skill to bring to the table (this is a large round table)

ROLES ARE AS FOLLOWS

1.) Female voice role, this character is a secretary to a politician. She will have a small role in the project BUT will be in most episodes.
REQUIREMENTS: very "cute" or almost shy type voice. Obviously being a girl would be Ideal. Unless your a weird guy who can voice act a girl. Then... come get some?
1 SPOT OPEN

2.) Male voice role, Bar Thug, this character will most likely only be in a few times, before being "snuffed" by a character.
REQUIREMENTS: deep raspy type voice. Male preferably.
THREE SPOTS OPEN

3.) Male voice role, Guardsmen, these characters will be Russian guards to a corporate man who will be smacked down.
REQUIREMENTS: speak enough Russian to sell the part as a guard.
4 SPOTS OPEN

4.) Female voice role, Scream.
REQUIREMENTS: You need to be a girl, who can scream high pitched! Simple right?
1 SPOT OPEN

Contact me through Skype and/or Email

Email: darthlamar@yahoo.com

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-18 13:28:32

Need a male voice actor to play a small role in my flash movie.

Hes in his early to mid 30s, hes a small time criminal. I don't know how I want him to sound but I would say his voice is pretty normal.

Theres about 5 lines. This is a really short part and the movie probably wont be out for some time.

If interested PM some samples of the voice for this guy. Thanks!

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-18 14:44:50

At 2/17/13 05:22 PM, ToonLink-PC wrote: GOOD VOICE ACTOR WANTED:
i'm looking for a voice actor with not just a good mic but a real good voice talent. Message me if you are interested.

Wow! Thats a lot of details!!

E

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-18 22:40:45

I'm in need of a 3 actors/ 2 actresses, for a very long project.

One actress needs to be peppy and overjoyed while being dipsy and oblivious. The character is of a Christian family.
The other actress needs to be stern yet bold while being nervous and unsure. The character is the owner of the business.
One actor needs to be relaxed and wanting yet competitive and closed minded. He's a party animal.
Another actor needs to be simple and obedient while being careless and thoughtless. The muscle if you will.
The last needs to be smart and open yet honest and angry. The brains of stuff.

I prefer a whole group project like your friends or something, but I can deal with single entries. Here is some audition lines from the script.

Actress 1: âEUoeItâEUTMs, itâEUTMsâEU¦ SO CUTE!!!âEU

Actress 2: âEUoeWell perhaps you could come up with an estimate.âEU

Actor 1 : âEUoeWait, wait, wait, Conrad. I need to know how to-âEUoe (it's a small part in this script, but I promise it will be more next time)
Actor 2: âEUoeBut IâEUTMm hungry.âEU

Actor 3: âEUoeIâEUTMm not going to do this job until you get write-off documentation from both the city and state. Now, do you have anything else?âEU

Keep in mind that I stated this would be a very long project so I will be calling out to you for the next episode. So if your not on Newgrounds most of the time, don't bother. And also keep in mind that that the animation goes through 3 phases of clean up before it's finished, so if you give me the audio files, it would be at least a few months before you can get any kind of progress report. I cannot use a launcher, so income from this project is a no-no. However you will be given credit for your work in the movie.

Now you might be saying "Hold on, his animations are crap, I don't want to deal with this guy". And to that I say HA! I came prepared. Sample

This is a sample of the style that I'm going to be working with, this particular animation is a Phase 1 so it would take some time to make everything else.

I would appreciate all positions responding by the 1st of March. If not all or none of the positions are filled, I'll re-apply here again. You can reach me by my contact msg right by my name if you have any questions or are interested in the position.

Thanks for your time.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-22 01:19:59

About:

Game: Crystal Story II: War of the Shattered Sky
Genre: RPG
Estimated Release Date: Summer 2013

this game is a sequel to:
Crystal Story

We have a lot of info about the new game on our facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/CrystalStoryGame
or click my profile.

What we are trying to do is to have voices in the battle part of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tQLv3tfU38

http://emmanuelsalvacruz.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/b ackgroundsNG.jpg

Most of what we need are grunting noises such as: "haya!", "ugh!", "kyaaa!"
or one liners such as: "Here I go!", "Nowhere to run!", "Take this!"

Here are examples of the animations of each Character:
http://emmanuelsalvacruz.com/examples/voice.html

We are planning to have these scenarios for each character during battle:
- Intro during battle
- Normal attack
- Special Attack (a bit more louder and has more impact than Normal Attack)
- Normal Charge (said before casting a normal spell)
- Ultimate Charge (said before casting an ultimate skill)
- Character getting hit
- Character saying thank you (just 1)
- Character using a power up (just 1)
- Win quote

Characters:
I am hoping to find 1 person to voice 2 characters. The second character only has a few lines.

D

Traits: Easy-going, Easily surprised, Loyal, Naive, Curious
Quirks:
Mask: confident - scared and unsure on the inside
D is a dragon and is the main character of the story. He has been chosen by the Crystal of Power on the Dragon tribunal to seal off the Portal between the Dragon world and the Human world. With this decision, he would be stuck in the human world and never be able to return to the world of the Dragons. He has a sense of duty, but does not know how to achieve it. He also feels a little betrayed in the inside for what he think is being âEUoebanishedâEU.

Reuben: (few lines)

Traits: Smooth talker, womanizer, wise
Quirks: Loves Gold
Rival of Tristam. Shares the same wise old sage-like wisdom that Tristam gained. Still loves gold and women.

Audition lines:
D: (Choose from any, or grunting noises for example when the character attacks e.g. "hayaa!")
Lets do this!
I wonâEUTMt hold back!
Take this!
Here I go!
Watch out! Dragon coming through!
Generic Charge [Haaaaa?!]

Contact method
pm
email: emmanuel.salva.cruz@gmail.com

deadline for sending in auditions
3/7/13 (2 weeks from today)

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-22 04:01:59

This is a BIG update to my last post, so not a Bump!~

Currently looking for a few more VA's, this is not a payed gig, but has the benefits like every other!. Semi-long term collaboration going for 8+ episodes that last around 3-6 minutes ea. We would finish and release 1-2 episodes per month, if it all sounds good and exciting Give it a Shot!.

You can check the characters, information, and mini scripts Here . You can PM me your Auditions or E-mail me at adrian@candyrag.com (I respond to PM's faster). Also, there is a Deadline by this Sunday the 24th!.

Currently I am Mainly looking for Auditions for Candyrag, Zip, The Mayor, and Agent B. The Mayor and Agent B are both Males, Zip is a Female, and Candyrag can be played by either Gender as long as its fitting. Also, I'll be assigning random Background characters from time to time, so if you get assigned a character, you might have to do some Extras (usually very short and sweet lines).

Further info:
Website
Deviantart

I wish everyone Good Luck and do your Best!.

-Adrian

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-23 06:45:00

Wow thats great... Thanks for the information..

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-23 15:16:09

I am currently making a inFAMOUS parody and I am very bad at voice acting! I need to find voice actors who sound like any of the characters in the game! If you have played the game before and you sound like ANY of the main characters (other characters in my script) then please reply! I will send you a portion of the script and then send me a audio clip of your character voice! Contact me at my homepage and i will tell you my email!!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-23 20:16:55

At 2/1/13 11:58 AM, lingey wrote: Hi Guys, I'm looking for Some voice actors for a short Pokemon animation. These are the VA parts:

Ash Ketchum
Misty
Battle opponent
Enraged Man

Script and storyboards are complete and can be sent to potential VA to read from. The animation is a comedy and comprises of a few short sketches that run for 1minute 20 seconds total.
Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me with this as I've been trying to get an animation made for an extremely long time!

If this is still going ahead, I wouldn't mind having a go at it. Just so you know, I have no experience of voice acting at all. It's something I've wanted to try for a while now. If you'd rather get someone more experienced or if my reading is utterly crap (which it may very well be) and you don't want to use it, that's no problem. Cheers.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-24 12:54:12

Voice actor needed for a serious role.

Is there anyone out there who can voice a 10-12 year old kid?

Even if by sound editing as long as it doesn't sound fake or like Chip & Dale.

Theres about 15 lines, all very short.

PM me let me know! Thanks for reading :)

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-24 14:27:26

Anyone who sounds like these characters from inFAMOUS the game contact me at my homepage and ill give you my email!

Zeke Dunbar
Trish Dailey
Moya Jones
Alden Tate
Kessler
John White

these are characters from the game inFAMOUS so if you have played the game and sound like one of the characters from the game then PLEASE REPLY!! I NEED TO START ANIMATING!!

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-24 20:01:58

Alacrity Project- Voice Talent Needed

I'm looking for voice talent for my current project i'm working on. (I'll be going back and forth between this an Incognitio.)

Characters needing Voice Talent

Alexa Rose: Leading Role
Age 23
Female
Description: Alexa is a badass bounty hunter who is fearless in combat, and a force to be reckonned with. But she is crazy about two things, food and boys. She also isn't the sharpest crayon in the box.

Audition Lines

Alexa:
âEUoeI suggest you take a second to think about just how exactly youâEUTMll be answering my next question Jeff. Cause if I donâEUTMt like your answer, you might just end up like your friends over there.âEU

Alexa:
*interrupting*
âEUoeOh I think you can tell little olâEUTM me, or I can just shoot you in the head.âEU

(Alexa sticks her pistol in between JeffâEUTMâEUTMs legs and pulls back the hammerâEU)

Alexa:
âEUoeThe little oneâEU

Cera (Young Man) Leading Role
Male
Description: Cera is a mysterious man who crashed down to the planet in what appears to be an escape pod. Upon arrival he has no memory of who he is, or where he is. Alexa saves him from bandits, and she decides to help him get his memory back.

Audition Lines

âEUoeUhhh... I... I donâEUTMt know.. I canâEUTMt remember, I canâEUTMt remember anythingâEU

"I don't know who I used to be, what If I was some sort of a criminal or a psychopath... I can't put you guys in danger like that. I don't know what I'm capable of... I don't know anything!"

Jeff: Temporary role
Male
Age 30
Description: Jeff is a thug who happened to be caught by Alexa, he is being tortured for information. In his early years Jeff used to like playing hop scotch and rollerblading, but after his dog was viciously stolen from him by a nazi pirate. He swore his life to crime and joined up with the biggest Gang in the Desert. (none of this backstory is needed)

Lines

*tied up to a char* spoiler he dies

Jeff:
âEUoeI canâEUTMt tell yo-âEU
*inturrupted*

Jeff:
âEUoeHeâEUTMs in the City of Creed... âEUoe

Thug 1
Age 32
Male
Description: not important enough to have a name, he's a ruthless thug who stumbles upon the escape pod. Clearly has mommy issues.

Lines

Thug 1:
âEUoeWhat do we have here?âEU

Thug 2:
âEUoeShoot him! He could be an alien. We did see him fall from space!âEU

Thug 1:
âEUoeThatâEUTMs right mister spaceman, you must be here to abduct our cows nâEUTM stuff, you came to the wrong planet for that.âEU

Thug 2

Age 40
Male
Description: Dumb thug, a bit psycho-semantic and paranoid.

Lines

Thug 1:
âEUoeWhat do we have here?âEU

Thug 2:
âEUoeShoot him! He could be an alien. We did see him fall from space!âEU

Thug 1:
âEUoeThatâEUTMs right mister spaceman, you must be here to abduct our cows nâEUTM stuff, you came to the wrong planet for that.âEU

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these current open roles. Please include an audio file with the audition lines, or at least a Voice Demo that has been previously prepared.

If you audition please be availible to contact so if there are any scrip changes or anything the lines can be changed out without much delay.

Also I am looking for VA's with decent quality microphones, no background noise or static please.

Below is a bit of concept art for the main characters for Episode 1. More characters will be coming available as the story progresses.

If you have a decent audition I'll then send you the full script for you to do the lines for. If you want to get ahold of me on skype you can add me aswell.

Voice Actor Wanted

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-24 20:09:17

I hate it when it does that.... Fixing the Audition lines..

At 2/24/13 08:01 PM, ReklessCreati0n wrote: Alacrity Project- Voice Talent Needed

I'm looking for voice talent for my current project i'm working on. (I'll be going back and forth between this an Incognitio.)

Characters needing Voice Talent

Alexa Rose: Leading Role
Age 23
Female
Description: Alexa is a badass bounty hunter who is fearless in combat, and a force to be reckonned with. But she is crazy about two things, food and boys. She also isn't the sharpest crayon in the box.

Audition Lines

Alexa:
"I suggest you take a second to think about just how exactly you'll be answering my next question Jeff. Cause if I don't like your answer, you might just end up like your friends over there."

Alexa:
*interrupting*
"Oh I think you can tell little ol' me, or I can just shoot you in the head."

(Alexa sticks her pistol in between Jeff's legs and pulls back the hammer)

Alexa:
"The little one"

Cera (Young Man) Leading Role
Male
Description: Cera is a mysterious man who crashed down to the planet in what appears to be an escape pod. Upon arrival he has no memory of who he is, or where he is. Alexa saves him from bandits, and she decides to help him get his memory back.

Audition Lines

"Uhhh... I... I don't know.. I can't remember, I can't remember anything"

"I don't know who I used to be, what If I was some sort of a criminal or a psychopath... I can't put you guys in danger like that. I don't know what I'm capable of... I don't know anything!"

Jeff: Temporary role
Male
Age 30
Description: Jeff is a thug who happened to be caught by Alexa, he is being tortured for information. In his early years Jeff used to like playing hop scotch and rollerblading, but after his dog was viciously stolen from him by a nazi pirate. He swore his life to crime and joined up with the biggest Gang in the Desert. (none of this backstory is needed)

Lines

*tied up to a char* spoiler he dies

Jeff:

"I can"t tell yo-"
*inturrupted*

Jeff:
"He's in the City of Creed... "

Thug 1
Age 32
Male
Description: not important enough to have a name, he's a ruthless thug who stumbles upon the escape pod. Clearly has mommy issues.

Lines

Thug 1:
"What do we have here?"

Thug 2:
"Shoot him! He could be an alien. We did see him fall from space!"

Thug 1:
"That's right mister spaceman, you must be here to abduct our cows n' stuff, you came to the wrong planet for that."

Thug 2

Age 40
Male
Description: Dumb thug, a bit psycho-semantic and paranoid.

Lines

Thug 1:
What do we have here?

Thug 2:

"Shoot him! He could be an alien. We did see him fall from space!"

Thug 1:
That's right mister spaceman, you must be here to abduct our cows n' stuff, you came to the wrong planet for that."

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these current open roles. Please include an audio file with the audition lines, or at least a Voice Demo that has been previously prepared.

If you audition please be availible to contact so if there are any scrip changes or anything the lines can be changed out without much delay.

Also I am looking for VA's with decent quality microphones, no background noise or static please.

Below is a bit of concept art for the main characters for Episode 1. More characters will be coming available as the story progresses.

If you have a decent audition I'll then send you the full script for you to do the lines for. If you want to get ahold of me on skype you can add me aswell.

A Girl in A Room Halloween Collaboration II -Join Now!-

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-24 21:14:32

To start, hello everyone. I'm mostly known as WEEKOLDMILK around the web, and I'm the leader of Knights of Azure, the group fandubing the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann movies.

We started this about a month ago, but have only been able to cast 9 out of the large cast of characters. So we're scouring the web for anyone interested in VAing with us.

Here's our casting call video, which will give you all the information you need for auditioning:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJKMAn5Wq7k

I know I'm supposed to list the characters and their information as well as audition lines, but the character count isn't long enough for me to do so. However, if you go to https://www.sites.google.com/site/fandubfantasydissidia/gurr en-lagann-fandub-project/gurren-lagann-fandub-auditions-for-
mf5-cast
you can find a full list of characters.

Either PM me or email me at superkamislendy@yahoo.com for audition lines and further information.

And for those who don't voice act but still find interest in this project, I do need some behind-the-scenes help. PM me about that too.

Thanks everyone.

If you make a god bleed, it's power will cease to be feared. This is true strength's fatal flaw

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-24 21:35:32

At 2/24/13 02:27 PM, Superreid2012 wrote: Kessler

Why don't you just have the voice of Cole do Kessler's character? They are the same character, afterall...

@metraff @NG_Artists Support Newgrounds Classifieds: commission animation

"Metraff I'm going to fuck you." - Sodamachine

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-26 17:59:04

At 2/24/13 09:35 PM, 3Flay wrote:
At 2/24/13 02:27 PM, Superreid2012 wrote: Kessler
Why don't you just have the voice of Cole do Kessler's character? They are the same character, afterall...

i guess i could so ill take that off

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-02-28 08:43:40

Hi,
I'm looking for a voice actor to star in a short I'm creating. You need to be able to give a convincing voice of a boy ( around the age of ten ) either English or American. Only two lines are needed, they are "Come on Jack" and "Hey look, a snowman!" to be spoken in a playful manner.

Please contact me at contact@darren-tate.co.uk if interested
Deadline of response is 1st April 2013

Thank you.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-01 12:59:54

I would be delighted to provide my outstanding voice over talents for your consideration on this project. Feel free to contact me at tjchalker@sbcglobal.net

At 2/23/13 08:16 PM, feardiadh wrote:
At 2/1/13 11:58 AM, lingey wrote: Hi Guys, I'm looking for Some voice actors for a short Pokemon animation. These are the VA parts:

Ash Ketchum
Misty
Battle opponent
Enraged Man

Script and storyboards are complete and can be sent to potential VA to read from. The animation is a comedy and comprises of a few short sketches that run for 1minute 20 seconds total.
Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me with this as I've been trying to get an animation made for an extremely long time!
If this is still going ahead, I wouldn't mind having a go at it. Just so you know, I have no experience of voice acting at all. It's something I've wanted to try for a while now. If you'd rather get someone more experienced or if my reading is utterly crap (which it may very well be) and you don't want to use it, that's no problem. Cheers.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2013-03-02 07:50:38

I'm finishing up animation for a web series consisting of twelve episodes, each about three minutes in length. One of the voice actors dropped out so we need to replace him in order to finish the episodes and release the series. This is a volunteer project. You won't be paid but you will be credited. Here is an example of my previous work.

The character you'll be voicing is a male television producer in his late 40s with small parts in a few episodes, featured prominently in others. In this image, he's the one on the far right. His accent should be from the northeast, perhaps New York or Boston.

As an audition, please record the below selection of quotes from 30 Rock's Pete Homberger. Send the MP3 recording to voice.acting@ymail.com by March 25th. Thank you for your interest in this project.

"Oh, Kenneth. If you're worried about disgracing the National Broadcasting Company, you're too late."

"Well, you know, he was probably just blowing off steam. You can't fire a guy for cursing."

"Who cares? Getting fired is better than getting killed by my wife, with those big farm-people hands crushing my windpipe."

"Boy, if this thing works it could be my ticket out. This job is starting to get to me. Lately I've been shoplifting just to feel in control. Because no one knows I took the candy bar. No one but Peter."