00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Wanted

578,534 Views | 3,091 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-28 12:11:44

I do a lot of voice acting. Mostly low deep voices, goofy shit, and old people.

Why not toss me a line, and I can whip stuff out for you?

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-28 17:23:39

Hai there.
I'm looking for Voice Actors to perform in my Team Fortress 2 Machinima.
TF2 is a FPS Team Game, made by Valve.
Each member of the team has its own personality. (Please see below for a list of each character's personality and some voice clips by their original actor)
For example, the most notable personality and nationality is the Heavy, he has a heavy Russian accent and deep gutteral tones.
I am looking for a few people to voice these personalities, maybe with their own spin on it.
I am looking for 2 people per character, as there will be 2 different teams.
If you are interested, please PM me with a link to your voice clip.
I do not currently have a script running. so anything would be ok, preferably around 1 minute long so I can get a full feel for it.

Thanks.
Smashman

List of character and personalities and Location of Hometown.
-Scout - Boston, USA - Fast, quick speech. Has an Attitude, Feisty. - Scout Voice Clip Folder
-Soldier - Midwest, USA - Gravelly Tones - Soldier Voice Clip Folder
-Pyro - Unknown - Muffled Speech, almost indeterminable words - Pyro Voice Clip Folder
-Demoman - Ullapool, Scotland - Loud, Typically Scottish - Demoman Voice Clip Folder
-Heavy - Russia - Deep Gutteral Tones, Threatening, Flemmy(You'll understand when you listen to them) - Heavy Voice Clip Folder
-Engineer - Texas, USA - Generic Cowboy - Engineer Voice Clip Folder
-Medic - Stuttgart, Germany - Slightly Camp, Heavy German Accent - Medic Voice Clip Folder
-Sniper - Northern Australia - Slightly Cockney Austrailian Accent, Londoner mimicing an Austrailan - Sniper Voice Clip Folder
-Spy - Western Europe (Maybe Italy) - Typically Italian - Spy Voice Clip Folder

All Voice Clips are probably Copyright Valve (Just covering my Ass)

Some are not uploaded just yet, if they do not work yet, check back in a bit.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-28 17:51:22

I'm looking for voice acting for my project, Life After Death.

Information can be found on my page.

I need voice acting for Zelt, (a serious, male voice, a relatively low pitch.)

Sample line: I'm...Dead?

And one more, can't really give the name for this one. but here it goes.
(same style, only slightly higher in pitch and more elderly sounding)

Sample line: What were you thinking? it's not that hard to defeat them.

(the voice acting in this project is relativly small)

[]

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-28 17:56:17

Hai.
Me again
I think I'm going to need an Announcer too.
This one is not too specific, just has to have a commanding tone.
Male or Female is ok, female prefered, but I'll go with a convincing male.
Thanks.
Smashman

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-28 21:27:25

Voice actors needed for my submission in the street fighters collab!!!
Need 2 guys that can do a really annoying male voice (in his 20's)
And a deep male voice or (squeaky mike tyson impression)for balrog
email me if your interested or if your on deviantart note me
Thanks my emailmy page

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-28 21:53:43

Hello everyone! This is a notice from the VoiceActingClub.com if you want to audition as a voice actor for my Inuyasha fan-based animation!

Come one, come all and participate in this glorious project! I'll be waiting!

For more information, visit HERE.

All my contacts are written on my signature below, so if you have any questions regarding about the project, please don't hesitate to ask.

Voice Actor Wanted

My Other Sites: DeviantArt | Picarto.TV | Youtube

My Animated Projects: Shadow Squad Official Site

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-28 23:58:44

I need four voices. send me your sample by reading one of the following lines.

I need:

A random guy- Look! A plane! Quick! Light the signal fire!

Another random guy: That plan never really lifted off... It was kind of a dud.

Pilot: Sir, you need to see this! down below, on that island!

Older captain(scratchy throat): God dammit. (on the intercom): Attention ladies and gentlemen,we are currently at 30,000 feet, and I lost the game.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-30 00:14:51

Hello again,
this is the last voice acting I need for my movie, I need 2 males and you will get co-authored

You can send it to tommypickens@msn.com

They characters are two guys at a party, so like mid-20's idk or really care.

Guy1:"Dude, I'm going to do something extreme at this party, why not right?"

Guy2:"Someone has shit on the coats."

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-31 11:10:45

Hey guys. I could use 2 different voices for the intro to my game. Since it's just an intro I just need a few simple lines.

1) The first guy should have a "normal" voice. He's in his twenties and of course his voice should fit his age. Not too deep and not too high-pitched. And that's it :p just an ordinary voice, nothing special or fancy.

2) The second guy is a bit older. I need him to have a deep and husky voice. But don't overdo it. Just slightly deep and husky but not to extreme. I don't want him to be a stereotype.

As I said it shouldn't be a big job since it's just a few lines. There is no deadline, since obviously I can't finish the movie without the voices.

Contact me per PM if you're interested and I'll send you the details.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-31 11:22:03

EDIT: Nearly forgot about the third voice.

3) I need a voice which can be heard through a radio. The guy is from the military and his voice should sound appointed and self-confident.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-31 16:11:31

I need a female to voice actor to voice sheva from resident evil 5. Its just for a short. You only will have like 3 -4 lines. she has like a british voice. please respond to this if your intrested.

Voice Actor Wanted

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-01-31 23:00:07

I need a 20-30 year old male or female sounding voice, it needs to be kind of humble, soft, calmish. It's for a Habitat for Humanity's commercial. PM me if you want to do it, I need it within a week or so, I can't pay anyone, but it'd be credited.

The commercial will be 30 seconds, 6 lines of script.

Here's the script as of now:

300,000 houses built around the globe.
Providing for more than 1.5 million people.
Over 3,000 communities across the world.
Built using volunteer labor, sold at no profit.
By people from all backgrounds, races and religions.
Habitat for Humanity, building houses and hope.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-01 05:29:36

I'd like to have a voice actor for the flash movie I'm making. It won't be much though, because there's no dialogue; I just need fight sounds and a few screams maybe, since I can't seem to find the ones I want. I can't do much more than put your name on the credits to whoever takes it though. The voice is for the character in the picture below. I'd prefer someone with a deep voice.

If you're interested, send me a PM.

Voice Actor Wanted

Pauca sed matura.

(Few but ripe.)

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-01 10:29:22

Looking for a voice actor for singing. Your lyrics your tempo (between 160 - 180 preferred though).

I had this one guy doing stuff for me, but he's gone screamo and that stuff hurts! Looking for a smooth voice preferably female but a male can be fine =D

Urgently need some one, any one! PST me (private message) with a link to your capella or loop becuase I really desperately need to make some new material that is quality!

Much love to you all
CKEY

CKEY - DNB with a dab of JUNGLE

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-01 14:30:25

AfroMuFFiN DARK LEVEL 08

Sign-Up: 04/15/08

I kind of need anyone would be willing to help with voice acting for my animations.

I need actors: For a tournament hosted on deviantart

So, if you're interested, please leave a comment and if you can, try to send me a voice clip! Thanks everyone!

you can check out my entry to know what your lines are here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/48 0202

thanks again anyone who decides to help me out

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-01 16:00:28

I'm in need of voice acting for a part in a Castle Crashers collab. The script is only seven lines long, So it's a simple endeavor. I want to get this done quickly.

The voices I'll need are pretty simple, though I need them to be well emoted.

A shop keeper: just a normal, male voice, I want it to be on the deeper end in pitch.
Sample line: Hey man, want a sandwich?

And the Green Knight: A normal voice, on the higher end in pitch, but not annoyingly high, and a very deep voice. If I need to, I'll get separate Voice actors.
Sample line: What was that?
Sample line: (Deep voice) What the hell is going on?!

Contact me through a PM, and get my email address if you're interested. (My inbox gets loaded with spam and I don't feel like going through it unless I've got something for sure.)

[]

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-01 19:33:16

Title: The Anderson Tapes Radio Play

Summary:

It's about a man who is doing research for a novel he is writing on paranormal activity. He gets access for a week to a haunted house and finds that its more than he can handle. Based on the house from "The Evil Dead."

Character: Re-audition:

Keith (main)
Voice type: He has a upstate accent and has the dialect more of a doctor. He should sound very well educated. He will be needing alot of emotion as nearing the end of the lines he will be saying them while crying. He should be the most fun to audition for. (*Note - Has one line with a swear)

Audition Line 1: Keith Anderson August 27th. I would write all of this down but the recorder makes it easier for me to get all of my ideas down. I can't believe I scored this place for an entire week.

Audition Line 2: Mrs. Crawford it's almost 1am isn't kind of...Hello? Hello?! Oh my God, it's the ghosts! I've been waiting all night for this.

Audition Line 3: Stop it! stop! Get...get out of my head! Ahh!

Audition Line 4: (While crying)Oh my God! What the hell?! Why won't this thing shut off?! Why are you doing this to me?! What did you do to them? (pretend to be wrestling with something)

Send Lines labeled with line # and character and your name

Send to Eisaysek@gmail.com

Send along with text file containing:

Username
Credit name
Email
who you have auditioned for

Have The Anderson Tapes in the subject

Audition deadline: February 7th 2009

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-02 12:54:01

I need voice actors still for chickenscratch. I lost my matches voice actor, so I need another.

I need

Matches- hypoeractive tends to get a high pitched squealy voice when extied or going nuts.
Milo - tough, gets angered easily

This will be sort of long term- more then one show.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-02 16:31:29

I'm looking for voice actors for my series Xeru.
Here are the available charackters for now:

Xeru Senshu - He is a young man, about 20 years old. He is careless and he enjoys seeing a beutiful face and the beuty of blood spreading out of a body. He is the creator of the Xeru Samurai Criminal Group.
Test Line: "I don't want to ruin my body, that's why i attack from far away"

Wakima Ikkemaru - He has a strict man's voice. He is a member of the Shinsengumi (Elite Samurai Police Forse). He has a medium rank of skills, but he is never afraid of his enemy.
Test line: "I'll let you have the honor, to be killed by my blade."

I haven't decided the deadline for this voice actor search. I'm just gonna do it till i find the right ones.

If intrested, PM me. If possible, give me a link to listen to or download your test line record.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-02 21:19:05

I'm looking for a kind of older voice, I'd say a 20-50 year old sounding voice. This is for an informative animation, the voice needs to sound serious but at the same time still be able to sound a little gay/silly. Like when you see a cartoon or commercial telling you how to do something, a Voice over. I'm going to need each line or each section in different files if anyone does it, but if you do, send me a test first so I can see how it's going to go, no time limit either for the duration :)

Here's the script:

First, pick your favorite juice.

Juices that have a lot of pulp come out softer with more texture, while clear juices such as apple juice come out with a harder, more icy confection.

Second, add sugar if you want.

If you are using a citrus-based juice, freezing process intensifies the tartness. Add a bit of sugar, depending on what you like.

Third, pour the juice into the molds, cups or tray. Whichever one is better for you.

If you're using cups or an ice cube tray, cover them in saran wrap.

Fourth, insert the sticks or toothpicks through the saran wrap.

Rest the stick vertically. Otherwise your pops will be unbalanced and it may be harder to eat.

Fifth, place them in the freezer until they become solid.

This takes about overnight.

Sixth, remove from the freezer, take them out and enjoy.

Good job handsome.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-03 06:13:32

Hello people, I am looking for a voice actor, it needs to be a male with a pretty naturally deep voice. I don't want it to sound too "cartoony deep". The character he will be playing is a very large framed person so I want the voice work with that.
No english skills reguired. You won't be speaking any real language - just a bit of mumbeling and then a whole lot of "lying on the ground screaming in horrifying pain". It is a short gig - around 40 sec give or take.
Interested? PM me for further details.

/Lundsfryd

World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-04 01:00:35

Hi um new voice actor here looking for work. i will try my best to do just about anything. Um you can get ahold of me by PM, Yahoo - sparda_ultima_Demon@Yahoo.com or AIM - SsVantin

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-06 23:33:26

I would be willing to do any voice acting for free, no catch. As long as I was featured as a voice. I can do any voice you want, just pm me a sample of the script. i use .wav files, for knowledge. I am also kind of new at this, but i will try my best. when you hear my sample, please give feedback.

Also, I work on a restricted schedule, but i will work it around as much as possible

My email/aim is jackburn666@aol.com

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-07 23:31:34

i'd love to do Chun-Li. i've always wanted to be a voice actor, so just if you could send me the script, that would be great! ^^

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-08 12:59:59

Doing a radio show very soon and just need a quick voice-over for the introduction, so you'll only be saying "You're listening to Swifstream radio" - or however you wish to word it.

Unless you wish to give it a go, don't worry about editing - I'll do that and show you how it sounds before it's used.

Thanks in advance. Contact via PM or INoodleClock@hotmail.com.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-09 12:43:01

Hey guys I'm here to offer my services up to do voice acting work. I'm 25 soon to be 26 in March, male. I can do just about any style from Serious to Comedic. I've been working with my friends in a Comedy Series called "Sketched" you can listen to samples of my work in the following links.

I play the Boss in this sketch.
Sketched - Pregnancy Test
I play the Dying Soldier in this sketch.
Sketched - Last Request
I play the Green Elf in this sketch.
Sketched - Merry Sketchmas

Now I also have a crew of up to 6 people that could possibly do work as well if you would like we have 4 males and 2 females between the ages of 22 - 31. All of them can be heard throughout the entire "Sketched" series. So if you need more than one actor I could help to provide them as well.

If Interested in the services of either myself or other members of "Sketched" please send me a PM with the information. Thanks!

- Bill

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-09 16:14:42

They are all teens. You must be okay with cursing.

1. Matches- voice goes all crazy and high pitched when he gets his hyperactive urges... other then that its usually normal, except hes pretty jittery.

2. Milo- easily annoyed- curses a lot. Disgruntled. Anger management is the easiest way to describe him. He yells a lot.

3. Pudge(havne't gotten response from his voice actor in about 2-3 weeks and we had something set up so I think they may have changed they're mind) low voice, sounds sleepy. Must be able to be heard though. So if you can't be heard speaking low- don't try.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-09 17:40:57

I need someone who sounds like Luigi just to say "Weegee" Long and dramatically.

But at some point I may would need you later. Not a paid job, but it is for a big project.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-10 00:14:17

I do voice acting, and can make many different voices. I am always looking for serious people who want to make a good film. I will do any genre or movie as long as the person doing it has a script and an idea of what the art will be like. I don't want to waste my time on small, not serious projects.

I have two movies on Newgrounds that I wrote, edited, and voiced.

Response to Voice Actor Wanted 2009-02-10 18:15:00

I need voice actors for a cartoon i am going to do in a couple of months

what i need is people that can sound like characters from Cartoon network's hit show Chowder

i need Chowder's voice- "Schnitzel i need your help making cookies"
Scnitzel's- well of course "radda radda"
Panini's- "lalalalala" and i want cookies
Mung Daal- "Chowder!" "oh there you are Chowder we just got another order i need you to make some cookies"
and Truffles-"what!" really scary and low" and "okay well get that to you right away

since im not going to start this for awhile ill say the due date is the end of 2009

im not going to start the cartoon till a couple months im just drawing them now practicing

Come check me out!