00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

5Harkbait178 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LOST MUSIC???

1,732 Views | 12 Replies

LOST MUSIC??? 2001-03-09 09:03:39

I had recently remembered that tere was a silly lil recording used for a BLAH audio on http://www.mp3.com/stinglione

it will waste about 40 seconds or a minue of your time but may cheer you up!!!

Enjoy

Response to LOST MUSIC??? 2001-03-09 09:25:17

At 3/9/01 09:03 AM, FDA wrote: I had recently remembered that tere was a silly lil recording used for a BLAH audio on http://www.mp3.com/stinglione

it will waste about 40 seconds or a minue of your time but may cheer you up!!!

Enjoy

Biggie size that cock in that asshole! Call waiting, three way pumping...

Response to LOST MUSIC??? 2001-03-09 09:37:56

At 3/9/01 09:25 AM, TannerCenterwall wrote

how would that look on a t-shirt?

all your base has nothing on this old stuff

Response to LOST MUSIC??? 2001-03-09 09:47:08

At 3/9/01 09:37 AM, FDA wrote: At 3/9/01 09:25 AM, TannerCenterwall wrote

how would that look on a t-shirt?

all your base has nothing on this old stuff

True, true. Man i cant imagine making something like that. Maybe if i was all hopped up on caffeine and hadnt slept for 48 hours i would be feeling goofy enough to say "Stinglion-a ding-a don-a ding-a dingy ding." Actually wait, i have made shit like that, nevermind!

ps: i dunno if my mum would approve of a shirt saying "Want a Biggie size cock?"

Response to LOST MUSIC??? 2001-03-09 11:03:43

At 3/9/01 09:47 AM, TannerCenterwall wrote: ps: i dunno if my mum would approve of a shirt saying "Want a Biggie size cock?"

I appove, and I'd only be mad if it were false advertising... Hey, *I'd* wear one!

Quote of the day: @Nysssa "What is the word I want to use here?" @freakapotimus "Taint".

Response to LOST MUSIC??? 2001-03-09 11:13:50

At 3/9/01 11:03 AM, Freakapotimus wrote:
At 3/9/01 09:47 AM, TannerCenterwall wrote: ps: i dunno if my mum would approve of a shirt saying "Want a Biggie size cock?"
I appove, and I'd only be mad if it were false advertising... Hey, *I'd* wear one!

Shoot, guess i cant wear one then....unless you took the question mark off the end so it was "Want a biggie size cock." Better call my mom and break the news to her.

Response to LOST MUSIC??? 2001-03-09 16:41:03

At 3/9/01 11:13 AM, TannerCenterwall wrote:
Shoot, guess i cant wear one then....unless you took the question mark off the end so it was "Want a biggie size cock." Better call my mom and break the news to her.

haaha cute! Yeah I think Brimole and I had been up for a long time when we made this... there is a second on I have off line from that same time period... it was basically from the origin of me saying STICK IT INTHAT ASS HOLE in a santa dogg esque voice over and over again in a slightly intoxicated (from Liquor) state last summer. It was a short lived inside joke that turned into STINGLIONE a cleen way of being crude ;)

"CALL WAITING 3 - WAY PUMPING"

Response to LOST MUSIC??? 2001-03-09 16:44:58

At 3/9/01 04:41 PM, FDA wrote:
At 3/9/01 11:13 AM, TannerCenterwall wrote:
haaha cute! Yeah I think Brimole and I had been up for a long time when we made this... there is a second on I have off line from that same time period... it was basically from the origin of me saying STICK IT INTHAT ASS HOLE in a santa dogg esque voice over and over again in a slightly intoxicated (from Liquor) state last summer. It was a short lived inside joke that turned into STINGLIONE a cleen way of being crude ;)

The beauty of this stuff is that it is so simple, yet so damn funny!

Response to LOST MUSIC??? 2001-03-09 19:48:49

At 3/9/01 04:44 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote:

that was the original beauty of FDA as well.. it was a simple line I made up one night back in 96 and it kept going and mutating.... speaking of which if you wish to have your website FDAALLDAY approved I have info on that coming shortly...

sometimes it is the simplest things that make us entertained.... look at Christina Aguielaralalala
she is a "cute" piece of meat and the stuff is simple..... anyway......

Response to LOST MUSIC??? 2001-03-09 19:53:26

At 3/9/01 07:48 PM, FDA wrote:
At 3/9/01 04:44 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote:
that was the original beauty of FDA as well.. it was a simple line I made up one night back in 96 and it kept going and mutating.... speaking of which if you wish to have your website FDAALLDAY approved I have info on that coming shortly...

sometimes it is the simplest things that make us entertained.... look at Christina Aguielaralalala
she is a "cute" piece of meat and the stuff is simple..... anyway......

Christina is much hotter than Britney. And you KNOW my website is all about FDA, hell you've seen my movie. If you are really bored and looking for simple humor i updated the old intro movie to my site. It was one of my first flash movies and is really only funny for a select few, which is why it isnt in the portal (plus it would be voted out real quick!). Heres da link (remember, i warned you):

http://www.severedheads.net/animations/life.htm

Response to LOST MUSIC??? 2001-03-09 19:56:27

At 3/9/01 07:53 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote:
http://www.severedheads.net/animations/life.htm

atleast you seem to be politically correctum

I will give that an FDAALLDAY approval

Response to LOST MUSIC??? 2001-03-09 22:29:57

Hey Shok! Guess what I found...
http://www.6gig.com

Response to LOST MUSIC??? 2001-03-10 22:10:49

At 3/9/01 10:29 PM, EvilGeishaWoman wrote: Hey Shok! Guess what I found...
http://www.6gig.com

Maybe they will get an FDA approval!!!
Thanx for the link, mate!

;)