00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sneaksby1997 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Angry Face: Irl

2,887 Views | 34 Replies

Response to Angry Face: Irl 2007-10-15 01:09:09

Oh no banned from the BBS why that would be the worst thing ever.

This topic is abannable offense.

Response to Angry Face: Irl 2007-10-15 01:39:07

Certainly very weird, steal the sign!

Thou shalt always honor TOAST

BBS Signature

Response to Angry Face: Irl 2007-10-15 17:14:23

At 10/15/07 02:00 AM, coolcoder wrote:

I did, it has a nostalgic feeling to it, kind of like when tom fulp beat the shit out of some newgrounder at startbucks.
AMIRITE?
when the fuck did that happen?

When Gothic angry faice attacked.

Response to Angry Face: Irl 2007-10-15 23:17:16

At 10/15/07 11:11 PM, Hamslice wrote:
At 10/15/07 12:03 AM, JackPhantasm wrote:
At 10/14/07 11:03 PM, SirSloth wrote:
At 10/14/07 11:01 PM, spite-skater wrote:
At 10/14/07 10:53 PM, KerfuffleMach2 wrote:
At 10/14/07 10:46 PM, SirSloth wrote:
At 10/14/07 10:24 PM, All-American-Badass wrote:
At 10/14/07 10:20 PM, Brick-top wrote:
At 10/14/07 10:17 PM, Champigne wrote:
At 10/14/07 10:16 PM, timmysjp wrote:
At 10/14/07 10:15 PM, Dalario wrote: At 10/14/07 10:14 PM, Conspiracy wrote: At 10/14/07 10:14 PM, videogamer0810 wrote: At 10/14/07 10:13 PM, Gagsy wrote:
Well I laughed!

I didn't.

I did.

So did I.

Me too.
Not so much..
I didn't
I did so all of you shut up
and moar text is overrated
-insert random phrase in here-
I did, it has a nostalgic feeling to it, kind of like when tom fulp beat the shit out of some newgrounder at startbucks.
AMIRITE?
I gave a smile. Not funny enough to laugh, no. But it is funny enough to find it entertaining. And I like typing a lot. Very much a lot. I don't see those often.
I chuckled slightly to my self...it was a neat find and its weird that I've never noticed it before. I blame the lack of rail road tracks in my neighborhood. Well there is this one, by my friends house, I try and jump them all the time. so basically I agree with Gagsy. What did you think of it?
In my area we have to many railroads, there always going by and waking me up at night with the dinging and such. Fun fact, railroads are sumtimes used to transport liquid cocks, and when you pour liquid cock on top of a rock, well it turns into a shoop da whoop. The shoop da whoop in question starts chargin' it's lazer, when this happens fleeing would be best.
I smiled, a tiny microscopic chasm filled with ivory supplementing my every arborous whim, confronting only collecting always, the ways of my most desirable needs.

It tickles me, to see this smile upon myself as I can tell it's only natural.

When I see the sunrise on this day, I'll think of railways dotting the streets like spiderwebs trickling down alleyways like 8-legged cats furry and hungry for life.
My, this quote is rather extensive. Rather large indeed. I'd have to say it is one of the largest blocks of quote I have ever seen in my entire life. I need more characters otherwise I get an error message, so I am kind of rambling a bit, just making it harder for the next person to quote this in its true raw form. I must preserve the beauty of this quote, and so must all of you. If you respond to this, please make it a quote, and don't skimp, make sure you add your own part to the wonderful part of the incredible natural universe.

Realistically...this whole quote is just a perception of a collaborative silliness that has occured between multiple whimsically imaginative beings. These being probably have 4 arms. They also have 3 legs set up in a tri-poadial formation. Speaking of tripods...if their so structurally superior...why dosen't anything else have 3 legs. Tricicles don't count. Those are wheels...not legs...I mean, seriously, how could you confuse legs with wheels. What would cavemen think of you?
*shakes head in shame*. Back to the topic at hand...the hand itself...4 of them to be precise. 4 arms, each made of gold that all have the capability to 'charge mah lazer'

"Something creative."

BBS Signature

Response to Angry Face: Irl 2007-10-15 23:26:08

Moar...
MOAR!