00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

EggSmash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 50 Blammers List

255,253 Views | 2,435 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-09-29 01:57:37

At 9/28/04 10:34 PM, vspeed137 wrote: Another list i'll never be on.

You could probally add another forum you'll never be on again, if you keep posting like that. Anway, it doesn't take that long to get up in the blam/protect ranks. There are a lot of people who don't even do it because they think it either takes too much time or isn't worth the effort. Just gotta work for it.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-06 09:26:56

A & B Lists (total stat)

Welcome to:

Foxphere
BeFell
Hermannator

Congrats to:

MPA General
NeMeSiSM66 General
Syme Major General
Electric_Eel Lieutenant Colonel
SevenStar Major
Hermannator Captain

Special Mention:

10,000 Blams

Foxphere

5,000 Blams

DarkTure
j00bie

C & D Lists (B2S ratio)

Welcome to:

deathdoc
_stem_
Suicidal-kid
QuikFox
UndyingSoul
WiserGuy

Congrats to:

Sakazukamori Master Sergeant
ColossalBeltloop Corporal
deathdoc Private
_TheDeadOne_ Staff Sergeant
Joelasticot Sergeant First Class
QuikFox First Lieutenant
UndyingSoul Sergeant First Class
Thobbe Staff Sergeant

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-08 15:40:07

At 10/6/04 09:26 AM, D0GMA wrote: 5,000 Blams
DarkTure
j00bie

I've been trailing this guy since about 2000 B/P combined.
I keep track of both yours (and now SK's) lists, and it continues to show that out of every week... I only gain about 10 points on him...
Talk about consistency =)

C & D Lists (B2S ratio)
QuikFox

Geez, what a hard ass >:(

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-09 02:21:41

At 10/6/04 09:26 AM, D0GMA wrote:
Special Mention:

10,000 Blams

Foxphere

5,000 Blams

DarkTure
j00bie

Ye gods!!! No clue how I missed this. I was flipping through the EGRL and the lightbulb went on. I'm also surprised I haven't been corrected about it yet either lol

30,000 Blams

ramagi

Sorry about that ramagi. Well done =)

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-09 04:25:22

At 10/6/04 09:26 AM, D0GMA wrote: A & B Lists (total stat)

Welcome to:

Foxphere
BeFell
Hermannator

You know I've looked at those lists dozens of times and never noticed those other links.=)

Thanks for the update.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-09 05:30:35

At 10/9/04 04:25 AM, BeFell wrote: You know I've looked at those lists dozens of times and never noticed those other links.=)

Thanks for the update.

You aren't the only one ...

The set-up seems so easy to understand to me, but there's a lot of people who just don't get it, and don't read the How To to even find out that there's something they don't get. Even gfox wasn't aware of the D list for a while.

At some point I'll have to redo the layout or linking system and make it more explicit.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-09 09:06:44

At 10/9/04 02:21 AM, D0GMA wrote: Ye gods!!! No clue how I missed this. I was flipping through the EGRL and the lightbulb went on. I'm also surprised I haven't been corrected about it yet either lol

30,000 Blams

ramagi

Darn and I thought I snuck in below the radar on that one. I'll just email a little screeny 10-20 times hehehe

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-09 10:02:45

Well, this is more a BP Ranks 51+ kinda post, but I gotta congratulae ramagi anyways...

Holy fucking shit, congratulations on hitting 30000 blams....
You would have the highest badge level even without your protecting numbers. Congrats!

------------------------

The other thing i plan on posting....
I passed phantom_spancker in B/Ps yesterday....
What a slacker.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-09 10:44:12

At 10/9/04 09:06 AM, ramagi wrote:

Darn and I thought I snuck in below the radar on that one. I'll just email a little screeny 10-20 times hehehe

LOL I was tracking out my progress on the blammer list this morning and the back of my brain noticed that you were over 30k and that the gain was what got you there. Consciously, I sat there for 10 minutes trying to figure out what was wrong with the list ... I knew there was something, but my subconscious wasn't telling. The screenies would have saved me some aggravation lol

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-09 16:02:26

I think Dogma needs a vacation.....

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-09 16:50:54

At 10/9/04 04:02 PM, ramagi wrote: I think Dogma needs a vacation.....

It seems like it happens all the time actually. I'll be driving someplace and start getting agitated for no apparent reason. An hour later, I'll still be replaying the scenes from the drive in my head trying to figure out what it was I noticed that was wrong or out of place. Usually it's something innocuous, like that there's a book in the wrong place on one of the bookshelves, that guy was actually wearing a skirt not shorts, the kids were selling lImonade not lemonade, and I've caught an image out of the corner of my eye in a split second as I passed it. Sometimes it's not.

I've found bodies by happening to catch a glimpse of a shoe sticking out from behind a dumpster, seeing the "wrong" colour through a patch of foliage that turns out to have been a blue peacoat, etc. Each time took me at least 10 minutes of replaying everything I had done up to the point I started trying to figure it out, doing a, "what's wrong with this picture." The best one is still the guy I passed on the street. "What's wrong with this picture?" turned out to be a little blood spatter on his cheek he hadn't wiped off after he and his buddies robbed the C-store on the corner and killed two people there. They left enough prints and such that they didn't need me in court, but I gave the cops a good line on where to start catching one of them ^^

~shrug~ I'm the person in the movie saying, "it's quiet ... too quiet." Just like them, I take way too long to figure out what's out of place and why lol

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-09 17:48:44

Wow DOGMA, what you said about noticing small things being out of place was fascinating. You know, some people define a genius as someone with good attentuion to detail...

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-09 17:50:39

At 10/9/04 05:48 PM, leeboy105 wrote: Wow DOGMA, what you said about noticing small things being out of place was fascinating. You know, some people define a genius as someone with good attentuion to detail...

They also say that about people who are paranoid, who are obsessive-compulsive, who are schizoid, who are ...

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-09 18:06:48

At 10/9/04 04:50 PM, D0GMA wrote:
I'll be driving someplace and start getting agitated for no apparent reason... Usually it's something innocuous, like that there's a book in the wrong place on one of the bookshelves,

Wow. You have a bookshelf in your car? Cool.

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-09 19:08:25

At 10/9/04 06:06 PM, Denvish wrote:
I'll be driving someplace and start getting agitated for no apparent reason... Usually it's something innocuous, like that there's a book in the wrong place on one of the bookshelves,
Wow. You have a bookshelf in your car? Cool.

Wondered if anyone would notice that, or just let themselves be distracted by the rest of he comments ^^

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-09 19:46:22

~shrug~ I'm the person in the movie saying, "it's quiet ... too quiet." Just like them, I take way too long to figure out what's out of place and why lol

I see that most interesting story there.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-16 06:57:33

A & B Lists (total stat)

Welcome to:

QuikFox

Congrats to:

Nijsse Brigadier General
Yoink_Vines Major General
nimmer Colonel
Qwoxyl Colonel
SevenStar Lieutenant Colonel
good_guy_o Lieutenant Colonel
dl_Monk Lieutenant Colonel
Shpouiten Major
BeFell Captain

Special Mention:

20,000 Blams

leeboy105

10,000 Blams

Shpouiten
BeFell

5,000 Blams

EKRegulus
The_King_9000
OneUp

C & D Lists (B2S ratio)

Welcome to:

Suicidal-kid
QuikFox
patman21
yonickdude
Soul_Specter
Stacker-Ed
UNSC
Kiriyamas_Wnag
Desert_F0x_Boy
bigwalt
Goldorak_For_Ever
D-M-C
krowdick

Congrats to:

ajargo Corporal
HouseMasta Private First Class
Sakurazukamori Sergeant Major
The_King_9000 Master Sergeant

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-16 10:09:15

I got my 60th protect today and will try and stick my head in the portal more and more for more protects.

100 here i come ^_^

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-16 10:45:41

Coolbeans D0GMA, it seems that Quikfox is a major hardass on blams....
He has a fairly new sign up date, and has hit both the Blam, and B2S lists in a very short time period.

I belive ill rank up by next update... but that's more of a B/P 51+ topic for me to say that in, but.... whatever =)

Another fun update.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-16 11:21:18

At 9/26/04 03:36 PM, D0GMA wrote:
At 9/26/04 12:34 PM, j00bie wrote:
Or have I just seriously missed out on something somewhere?
You missed out on the fact that it's gfox ... who only gives a damn about blams because they keep screwing up his saves percentage, but he needs to get them to pass fixit sometime this decade. He's just always been more interested in saves, so odds on those are the pages he had in mind while making that reference.

Pretty much. When I was typing it up, I just naturally reverted to "saves" and "save-to-blam" in my head. I didn't pay any attention to the fact that this is the blam topic.

Besides, I dunno if you ever read MY updates, joobie, but I OFTEN talked about the other stat in each topic. It's not like one topic is the men's room and the other is the ladies' room. Jebus, joobie. #;-}>

At 10/9/04 02:21 AM, D0GMA wrote: Ye gods!!! No clue how I missed this. I was flipping through the EGRL and the lightbulb went on. I'm also surprised I haven't been corrected about it yet either lol

30,000 Blams

ramagi

Heh. Indeed, congrats in abundance go forth to ramagi!

I thought you'd slowed down, ramagi? And then I see you making posts about how you're "only" averaging 70 points a day now and things like that... when poor gfox only averages 20 points a day this past week. Damned reality! DAMN YOU FOR INTERFERENCE!

I had closed the gap to 1000 b/p a month or two ago... now I'm 2000 b/p back. Now THAT's activity (and I don't mean on my part). Ah well, like I always say... I hope we both take fixit down sooner or later. Preferably sooner (like before the new year). :::nods:::

At 10/9/04 05:30 AM, D0GMA wrote: The set-up seems so easy to understand to me, but there's a lot of people who just don't get it, and don't read the How To to even find out that there's something they don't get. Even gfox wasn't aware of the D list for a while.

At some point I'll have to redo the layout or linking system and make it more explicit.

I didn't notice the D list on the very first update. I saw it on the second update. Didn't take me THAT long... just a second try. #;-}>

At 10/9/04 04:02 PM, ramagi wrote: I think Dogma needs a vacation.....
It seems like it happens all the time actually. I'll be driving someplace and start getting agitated for no apparent reason. An hour later, I'll still be replaying the scenes from the drive in my head trying to figure out what it was I noticed that was wrong or out of place. Usually it's something innocuous, like that there's a book in the wrong place on one of the bookshelves, that guy was actually wearing a skirt not shorts, the kids were selling lImonade not lemonade, and I've caught an image out of the corner of my eye in a split second as I passed it. Sometimes it's not.

Yeah... I know what you mean. I hate that feeling of being on the edge of remembering what you're so desperately trying to concentrate on in your mind... and not quite being able to. Gotta leave it alone for a bit and then come back to it... more times than not it will just suddenly occur to you when you stop trying so hard.

I've found bodies by happening to catch a glimpse of a shoe sticking out from behind a dumpster, seeing the "wrong" colour through a patch of foliage that turns out to have been a blue peacoat, etc. Each time took me at least 10 minutes of replaying everything I had done up to the point I started trying to figure it out, doing a, "what's wrong with this picture." The best one is still the guy I passed on the street. "What's wrong with this picture?" turned out to be a little blood spatter on his cheek he hadn't wiped off after he and his buddies robbed the C-store on the corner and killed two people there. They left enough prints and such that they didn't need me in court, but I gave the cops a good line on where to start catching one of them ^^

WHOA... O_o okay, now I CAN'T relate. You find DEAD bodies on a regular basis? o_O

Methinks you should be a police psychic instead of a stock market guru.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-16 11:55:52

At 10/16/04 11:21 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
WHOA... O_o okay, now I CAN'T relate. You find DEAD bodies on a regular basis? o_O

Not regularly, no. I've found five. I've had 4 happen next to me.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-16 16:00:19

At 10/16/04 06:57 AM, D0GMA wrote: Special Mention:

20,000 Blams

leeboy105

Not quite yet, but maybe by the end of tomorrow i'll have gained the points to get to 20,000.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-16 16:27:32

At 10/16/04 10:45 AM, j00bie wrote: Coolbeans D0GMA, it seems that Quikfox is a major hardass on blams....
He has a fairly new sign up date, and has hit both the Blam, and B2S lists in a very short time period.

Is that a good thing or is that a bad thing? LMAO, I'm sorry I get to sit on NG for about 16 hours a day and do nothing else but that. I'll just quit my jobs and then sit at home and watch TV instead or something. BTW, whats the B2S list?

BBS Signature

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-16 16:36:32

At 10/16/04 06:57 AM, D0GMA wrote: Special Mention:

20,000 Blams

leeboy105

Heh, the second time I'm eligible for a special mention in the blam department gets thwarted by an understandable mistake. I'll email you when I get near 30,000 blams and maybe even 10,000 saves. haha I'm just giving you are hard time.

Here's what I was going to post originally:

I finally got into the top 10 blammers, hurrah and such. Thanks for the update D0GMA.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-16 16:38:48

At 10/16/04 04:36 PM, MPA wrote: Heh, the second time I'm eligible for a special mention in the blam department gets thwarted by an understandable mistake. I'll email you when I get near 30,000 blams and maybe even 10,000 saves. haha I'm just giving you are hard time.

Here's what I was going to post originally:

I finally got into the top 10 blammers, hurrah and such. Thanks for the update D0GMA.

congrats on getting into the top 10 blammers.. you'll probably pass me out in protect points sometime soon.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-16 16:48:36

At 10/16/04 06:57 AM, D0GMA wrote: 5,000 Blams

EKRegulus
The_King_9000
OneUp

I already catched oneup (it happened today :O) and I think that the_king_9000 was always behind me or maybe he's above me. I don't know. I check the lists everyday and I never passed his name. ummmm am I wrong? :(

Thx for the SPECIAL mention. It gives me some motivation. It might take me 4,6 or 40 months but one thing is sure, I will enter in that list unless I die but I doubt that it will happen anytime soon.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-16 18:41:03

At 10/16/04 04:38 PM, YoinK_VineS wrote: congrats on getting into the top 10 blammers.. you'll probably pass me out in protect points sometime soon.

Thanks, I noticed you right ahead of me in the saves department when I made my rounds through D0GMA's site. You seem to be putting up decent numbers so it could take a bit still.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-16 19:11:40

At 10/16/04 04:27 PM, QuikFox wrote: Is that a good thing or is that a bad thing? LMAO, I'm sorry I get to sit on NG for about 16 hours a day and do nothing else but that.

Good and bad... I guess.. Youre a dark aura though, it suits you, lol.
:BTW, whats the B2S list?
Blam to Save Ratio.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-23 08:13:09

I'm aware of the problem with the D list. I'll have time to fix it in about 15 minutes.

Response to Top 50 Blammers List 2004-10-23 08:19:21

A & B Lists (total stat)

Welcome to:

Quikfox
Hermannator

Congrats to:

XkwiziTOnE Lieutenant General
Psychedelic_Spores Major General
Foxphere Major
QuikFox Captain
Hermannator Major

Special Mention: