00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MisterBig67425 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where Newgrounds Stands Now!

22,878 Views | 315 Replies

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2007-12-30 00:51:05

UPDATE: 12/30/07 at 12:05 A.M.

Gentlemen, it has been an honor serving with you. It has been an honor fighting in this war and making this thread, but I have a feeling that this may become the very last post in this thread. I have intended for a long time now that this thread would end up locked. I never thought this thread would reach even over 2 pages long, but it made it a long way... this is my longest thread ever. I have enjoyed the hard work and effort I put into this thread (even though it was all MS Paint) I want to give you the final words of this war.

There is no election, we have a President and a Vice President. The President of Newgrounds is our very own Tom Fulp... his Vice President is his brother Wade Fulp (who would've guessed it). Newgrounds Ambassador is Stamper.

Owners of territories have taken their peace loving acts of the B as stated by The Clock Crew. So Newgrounds officials are at peace with each other, but war ensues at the NG BBS still. Wade has turned his territory into a theme park and throws anybody not allowed or causing trouble into the Forbidden Rocks.

That's pretty much it. I would like to thank all those who have made contributions to this thread. First anyone and everybody who replied in this thread I would like to thank you, but there are some people who should have special thanks... and as your reward your user page will now be whored out to the masses!

The-Great-One
TheClockCrew
bigbadron
TomFulp
WadeFulp
Sh0T-D0wN
Skybolt-DX
haveabadday5
Xtesh
Zerok
MindChamber

Rague
Rague created the battle logs for this thread. I thank him for the time and effort he put into keeping this thread informed with the battle logs, just in case somebody missed something.

Sir-Sciuto
Sir-Sciuto didn't do much for this thread, but I enjoyed the cloud effect he gave to show that something was about to happen soon, and he did this at the perfect moment before my next post.

bbs-addict
bbs-addict not only made the Angry Faic Bomb, but he was also one who kept this thread alive surpassing it's 10th page.

liljim
Ross
Pimp
StrawberryClock
AppleClock
BigFuzzyKitten

Raguel
Raguel made this thread into something different with his own drawn pictures that I believe gave a more comical feel to this thread. I thank him for his artwork and wish him the best of luck in his animation future.

mariobro42
Rake-Sandwich

someguy789
I'm sorry to say that although you still own the sunken ghost ship the Mods are using it to keep the BBS in track. I hope you understand this.

The Next list of people are those who kept this thread going even after I left it for a while. I thank them for doing this for me. bbs-addict also is one who kept this thread going, you can scroll up and click on him.

Rummy0
EARIO
LightandDark
xXCostelloXx
Rummyzero

I am sorry to say I will not be continuing this using Halo 3. My only wish is that this thread be locked or put in your Favorites, in your Sig, or even somewhere on your userpage. I thank you all for your contributions and ask that you stand by for my next greatest creation on the Newgrounds Bulletin Board System.

HAVE A NICE DAY!
:D

This is either locked now or will be locked in the near future by a mod or admin. I ask you that you please do not lock this without reading it entirely.

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2007-12-31 23:53:18

Where is Gamespot.com?

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2008-01-01 01:01:26

Yay my terriotory

R.I.P. Dad

At 8/26/10 04:54 PM, Valjylmyr wrote:

: Was I the only one expecting lawn mowers that cut grass with the power of Christ?

BBS Signature

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2008-01-01 01:06:37

HERES THE TRUTH OF WHERE BILL GATES MIGHT LIVE..

yup.........

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2008-01-01 01:12:43

At 9/1/07 03:01 PM, Skybolt-DX wrote: I heard theres a top secret area with a full silo of nukes...

i bet tom has thoes

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2008-01-01 01:13:49

were going to nuke the place

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2008-02-26 05:58:59

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2008-03-25 17:50:33

And 12/23/09....

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2008-03-25 17:55:56

I'm scared... before we go into battle can I go take a shit?

NO!

DAMNIT!

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2008-03-25 18:05:04

is this what i think this is ??

If you dont think you're awesome, then you fucking suck!

BBS Signature

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2008-04-01 20:51:06

This is the true map

Marlboro reds suck, menthols are my choice, bic lighters are the shit, and kush makes me rejoice.

BBS Signature

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2008-04-06 05:38:39

thats a map of some mario game that you have shopped
i can tell because of the pipes

(\__/) This is Bunny. come to my userpage

(O.o)click my sig for speacial suprise I HOPE YUO LIKE IT

(> < )

BBS Signature

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2009-03-31 20:20:15

Please moderators, forgive me for bumbing such an old thread. Just wanted to relive the memories of this thread one more time.

I really was an idiot back then wasn't I, the only thing is what changed? This website has changed me so much from the many flash movies and the countless audio submissions I've heard. To the flash games I've played, but nothing has compared to the Newgrounds BBS.

This was my first epic thread and truly was my biggest thread ever. Sure I had famous Newgrounds users post in other threads helping them, but this one was soley made epic by me.

I really do hope that all of this is an April Fool's Day joke, and when I made the Enjoy the BBS while it lasts thread, I really meant that as a joke and I was seeing how many people would take it seriously. But to my surprise Tom Fulp posted in it confirming. Most took it as a joke, but now gumOnshoe, MindChamber, and possibly other moderators are posting about the BBS being deleted.

Is it all some sick joke, or will they actually do it? Who knows? The moderators are probably not even a part of it and it's all the admins work.

All I know is I want to give my moment of glory one last chance in the spotlight... I hope you all enjoy it once more.

HAVE A NICE DAY!
:D

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2009-03-31 20:36:43

I hope so do but we will soon see tomorrow.

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2010-02-20 09:15:29

Wow, they really did do a great job of keeping it top secret. None of you guys are even close.

BBS Signature

Response to Where Newgrounds Stands Now! 2010-02-20 09:40:44

At 2/20/10 09:15 AM, iamgrimreaper wrote: Wow, they really did do a great job of keeping it top secret. None of you guys are even close.

thank god you bumped this and not me

i'd feel like a total idiot

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature