00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Making icons is impossible!

701 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Making icons is impossible! 2007-08-23 20:59:31

Hi

Tonight i was feeling nice and i wanted to help a bit with the icon making,but when i come to the make icons page,scrolling is very hard and uploading is impossible because the page is too slow.

I have a Pentium D computer with DSL internet,i hope something can be done about the lag out there

Response to Making icons is impossible! 2007-08-23 21:34:54

If you really want to help the authors with the icons but you are having problems with the page, I suggest you make them and send them to the author in a PM.

Thanks for helping us with the icons!

BBS Signature

Response to Making icons is impossible! 2007-08-23 21:39:04

At 8/23/07 08:59 PM, WasabiClock wrote: Tonight i was feeling nice and i wanted to help a bit with the icon making,but when i come to the make icons page,scrolling is very hard and uploading is impossible because the page is too slow.

I believe the icon helpers page is currently defunct, so you wouldn't be able to upload icons using it either way.

I have a Pentium D computer with DSL internet,i hope something can be done about the lag out there

Are you using AOL? AOL users are probably going to have trouble accessing the site at the moment. If it's the actual page moving slowly and all, it's probably something slowing down your computer (possibly spyware or general slowness?).

BBS Signature

Response to Making icons is impossible! 2007-08-23 21:47:16

I've tried to upload icons but it doesn't work.

Creator of the Burnout Series Club

Sig made by Marsupial

BBS Signature

Response to Making icons is impossible! 2007-08-24 12:32:22

At 8/23/07 09:39 PM, absent wrote:

:Are you using AOL? AOL users are probably going to have trouble accessing the site at the moment. If it's the actual page moving slowly and all, it's probably something slowing down your computer (possibly spyware or general slowness?).

No,i am not using AOL,icon helpers is just slow because it show all the entries with missing icons on the same page

Response to Making icons is impossible! 2007-08-24 17:14:25

It's not slow, it's currently busted.

Response to Making icons is impossible! 2007-08-24 20:20:45

At 8/24/07 08:17 PM, LiquidSapphire wrote:
At 8/24/07 05:14 PM, liljim wrote: It's not slow, it's currently busted.
When will it be fixed?

When there's time to fix it. Private messaging add/block/yadda yadda should be up and running at some point tomorrow. Not that that's an answer to your question, but it's as good as you're going to get.

Response to Making icons is impossible! 2007-08-24 20:34:03

i say it should be mandatory to uplaod an icon with your flash.

that would solve the whole problem

Response to Making icons is impossible! 2007-08-24 21:25:09

Omg Angel, hey dude!