00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BrunoVugl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doodlage

109,710 Views | 970 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-15 06:29:11

On with the second...
Don´t think I was a lazy-ass, it was a very quiet day. Yes, I made these all in a streak...

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-15 06:32:43

And finally, the third.
The final pic in the bottom was made with my trusty mecha-pencil and its supposed to be Patty/Esther from Patty´s World/Esther y su Mundo... Yeah, those old girly comics. What´s up? I like Purita Campos...
Hope you enjoyed them. C´ya!

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-15 11:58:08

At 5/15/08 06:27 AM, BizarroJoe wrote: lotsa stuff

I love the little guy in the gas mask.

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-16 06:47:17

At 5/15/08 11:58 AM, Vousielle wrote:

Glad to hear that. Still, I think that it didn´t reached all its potential... I´ll try it again sometime.
Remember that Betty Boop drawing you made...? That day I drew this on my sketchbook (Well, it´s a little offtopic, please forgive me for this time...).
I won´t try to explain... I don´t understand it myself.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-16 17:53:17

At 8/15/07 11:31 AM, HahaBears wrote: MATH omgomgomgomg I doodled soooo much in math and finished at a 68 ooooh yeaaah

all my scanned doodles are old from that class :/ heres one anyways

wtf is up with that question? what math are you in?

Smash Code- 4296-2725-1417

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-16 21:41:45

Well we were learning new stuff in Pre Calculus today- finally, basically all year was a recap on Algebra two. ( Boring.) ANYWAYS! I finished the work early and started doodling on my paper.

I am showing my xerbur loveness. <3 The two smaller ones, I wanted to try and chibi-fy my xerburs, so to speak. I liked what I did. So yay me.

I love my Xerburs <33333

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-17 13:41:02

At 5/16/08 09:41 PM, redenvy wrote: I love my Xerburs <33333

Pat its belly!

I wanted to try that "just doodle whateva random stuff" I did in my youth again. Here´s the result.

I also just doodled some drawings on paper napkins that could fit also in this thread, but I called it heads or tails and MindChamber´s thread won them. But check them out anyway.
Hope you like them.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-18 14:03:33

Mo' shit from da ol' days mentioned befo'.
Enjoy or not, as you wish.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-20 14:31:25

Yup, another oldie.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-20 15:17:09

At 5/16/08 06:47 AM, BizarroJoe wrote:
At 5/15/08 11:58 AM, Vousielle wrote:
Glad to hear that. Still, I think that it didn´t reached all its potential... I´ll try it again sometime.
Remember that Betty Boop drawing you made...? That day I drew this on my sketchbook (Well, it´s a little offtopic, please forgive me for this time...).
I won´t try to explain... I don´t understand it myself.

Lol, She gonna get raped!
This was done on the back ofsomething else, so I hope it counts.
(I cheated by adjusting the contrast)

Doodlage

Freedom of Speech: Priceless, for everything else there's MasterCard

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-20 15:33:54

I made this in world history................... anyone want chicken?

Doodlage

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-20 19:18:01

doodlage. Will finish one day.

Doodlage

If you can't stand the heat then don't tickle the dragon

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-20 20:10:09

made this in art ( not as a project, just a doodle)

( it's a inside joke, only some will get it)

Doodlage

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-21 19:15:08

At 5/20/08 08:10 PM, ScorpianX0 wrote: made this in art ( not as a project, just a doodle)

( it's a inside joke, only some will get it)

I get it, I just don't like Naruto. . .

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-21 19:24:32

Sorry that last comment seemed bold and derogatory, but I wasn't aiming it to be that. The art is good, and that isn't the problem. From what I have read and seen on this site- there is a minor source of angst towards anime. I preferably liked the older anime with a lot more gore and violence incorporated with an indepth sense of art and concepts.

Now a days animes like Naruto seem to have the same story line and pocess no outer thinking, but that is my own opinion.

I do like the connection of the Digimon- that resembles a fox and Naruto's chackra(sp) that he got from the fox demon. ( Hence his whiskers on his face also the power that he attains from the fox demon... I've watched the anime before..) Anyways That is a good connection- since the digimon isn't awaking and he is calling it.

Sorry if I offended you.

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-25 05:27:09

Doodled this in English class

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-25 07:07:53

here's another one
This guy is Mobeus from Legacy of Kain

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-25 16:00:37

And finally a Radioactive Hamster XD

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-25 18:32:26

ENGLISH SUX!
Doodlz r bettr!!!!

Doodlage

If I Had A Rock I'd Bust Your Head Bitch!

Vylent Art Thread

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-26 17:46:37

teh last spartan saving earth!

Doodlage

PSN name: madnesscombatguy

BBS Signature

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-27 17:42:54

this thread should NOT be on the second page. but this post... probably will end up on the 15th.

done in pen and that random blue marker you always end up finding on the floor.

not the (or my) best... but i take pride in the fact that my friend now wants to face-punch me because of the flaming hand.

we get along great... really!

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-27 22:54:12

Here's one I did of the BEWD from Yugioh. I crumpled up the paper because I was erasing like crazy if you're wondering why the paper is like that.

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-28 06:00:06

At 5/21/08 07:11 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: Your individual has really changed so much after seeing some of your Collage Doodles and your submission to the Hi-Definition sprite contest. It would be awesome to see some of your stuff become an animation.

Yeah, but it´s sttill hard for me. But I´m trying... I´ll try to get some small gadget done, just for you to see how I´m doing for now. Thanks for the support words... Sometimes I think I haven´t really changed that much.

At 5/20/08 03:17 PM, Vousielle wrote: (I cheated by adjusting the contrast)

It´s perfectly legal to me! Looks good...

At 5/25/08 07:07 AM, ThePsychoSheep wrote: This guy is Mobeus from Legacy of Kain

Moebius with the hood down...? I thought he was bald...
The Hamster looks radical. Very funny.

At 5/25/08 06:32 PM, vylent wrote: ENGLISH SUX!
Doodlz r bettr!!!!

It looks something went wrong with the Gamma Bomb and now we´ve got Hulk´s head over Banner´s body! It´s really funny!
Your submissions look very interesting, hope you have come to the Forum to stay.

At 5/27/08 05:42 PM, kernalphage wrote: done in pen and that random blue marker you always end up finding on the floor.

And you have brought the best of the materials you´ve used. I really love how they come out.
Do some more in this style, maybe you´ve stumbled onto something really good.

Another of my oldies, Hope you like it.

Leo: Aah... Those were the times...

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-28 07:17:08

At 5/28/08 06:00 AM, BizarroJoe wrote:
At 5/27/08 05:42 PM, kernalphage wrote: done in pen and that random blue marker you always end up finding on the floor.
Do some more in this style, maybe you´ve stumbled onto something really good.

yeah, stumbled onto something and hit my head on the pavement. :D
i'm semi-confident with the textures, now i just need to work on... all the other lines.
adding detail, more accuracy, that sorta thing.

as always, great doodles. i like the piggies...
(you and your expert knowledge of muscle groups)

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-28 12:40:29

At 5/25/08 07:07 AM, ThePsychoSheep wrote: This guy is Mobeus from Legacy of Kain
Moebius with the hood down...? I thought he was bald...
The Hamster looks radical. Very funny.

If yoy have played Blood Omen 1 you will se that he isn't bald.But htanks for the Hamster anyway

As always Great stuff

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-28 19:25:26

Leo: Aah... Those were the times...

awesome : D i like the running guy, the perspective is excellent, tho his left hand is a bit weird, i dont know if its too big or too small... i think its too big, but barely noticeable :)

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-29 07:19:18

At 5/28/08 07:17 AM, kernalphage wrote: (you and your expert knowledge of muscle groups)

HA! hahaha! *snort*... Sorry, don´t get me wrong... The human body is a theme whom I kinda grown a obssesion with... I mean... Do you think that I would practice it SO much if I actually know so much about it? It´s so fuckin´ complex... Fortunately I know more than then, but not that much to be satisfied enough. But I appreciate your comments, it fuels my spirts up, so I can keep trying again and again. Thank you.

At 5/28/08 12:40 PM, ThePsychoSheep wrote: If yoy have played Blood Omen 1 you will se that he isn't bald.But htanks for the Hamster anyway

I supposed that, It´s only that I didnt played that enough to actually meet him in that game. Thankies for the support.

At 5/28/08 07:25 PM, Lalo wrote: awesome : D i like the running guy, the perspective is excellent, tho his left hand is a bit weird, i dont know if its too big or too small... i think its too big, but barely noticeable :)

Maybe it´s just all wrong! ;D I did these figures trying to achieve some enlightenment about human posing and anatomy... In half of a Theory of Language class, with no actual reference or prior knowledge, just trial and error. And well, of course the exaggerated perspective was intentional, I like that sort of stylish tricks in comic books. Loved to see you here.

Well... Here´s another. the only reason I post this one is the girl in the upper left side...
I liked her "your average school classmate but sorta cute... <3" body...

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-29 07:40:53

Maaan I totally screwed up grammar in my last post but I was typing fast :/ anyways:

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-29 07:42:29

Some random comic character doodles

Doodlage

Response to Doodlage 2008-05-29 07:48:23

last one for today

Doodlage