00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

picapip just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wyoming Does Not Exist!

13,807 Views | 37 Replies

Response to Wyoming Does Not Exist! 2007-08-12 20:36:56

At 8/11/07 02:27 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Who cares? Wyoming is a shit state anyway next time try and prove a better state doesn't exsist like Maryland or Conneticut.

Another person who can't see how important Wyoming is to world domination...

Response to Wyoming Does Not Exist! 2007-08-13 01:52:16

At 8/12/07 08:47 PM, silverhammer522 wrote: No no no... I am the ultimate person at coming up with conspiracies. I'd make a topic about it but I'm all out of topics for the day

Um... Who the fuck are you?

Response to Wyoming Does Not Exist! 2012-02-22 18:21:45

So, i just kind of stumbled upon this page when looking up stuff for politcal stuff in WYOMING. I happen to live here, and frankly im pretty sure it does exist. Unless I live in a blank area. Which im pretty sure its not, you guys all lost your iq points for even believing in this stupid topic. I really just want to computer punch the crap out of all you idiots. Ok so its not wyomings fault that nothing exciting happens here. YOU all just need to get over it because i live in a place thats pretty awesome. I dont have to go through trafic and I can ride my horse when ever the heck i want. Oh and Im pretty sure that we dont get payed by the governement to keep this so called dumb secret. It would be awesome, but we dont. You dumb people :l I hate you all.

Response to Wyoming Does Not Exist! 2012-02-22 18:24:16

That's not a good enough reason to bump a boring thread from '07.

Meet the Mayor.

Response to Wyoming Does Not Exist! 2012-02-22 18:25:16

At 8/11/07 02:13 PM, Ezgamer wrote:
At 8/11/07 01:51 PM, crazylogic wrote: my cousin lives in wyoming much of my family has been there and I have souvineers
Are you totally sure it was Wyoming and not a hologram or virtual world set up be the feds? Look at this rare pic of the "Wyoming" border. Look at the sky. You can clearly see it has a dome-like appearance. Have you ever seen the sky ever curve like that anywhere else? Nope.

Youre an idiot. Ive seen that sign my whole life, its not fake. and DOME like? haha wow..maybe its the picturee?

Response to Wyoming Does Not Exist! 2012-02-22 18:26:12

At 2 minutes ago, Kesa147 wrote: So, i just kind of stumbled upon this page when looking up stuff for politcal stuff in WYOMING.

> signs up for an account on newgrounds
> bumps a five year old thread
> leaves

BBS Signature

Response to Wyoming Does Not Exist! 2012-02-22 18:27:54

At 1 minute ago, Soapbubble wrote: That's not a good enough reason to bump a boring thread from '07.

well..frankly I found it pretty interesting..ya know...wouldnt anyone that lives there?????????????? dumb.

Response to Wyoming Does Not Exist! 2012-02-22 18:30:20

At 15 seconds ago, Kesa147 wrote: well..frankly I found it pretty interesting..ya know...wouldnt anyone that lives there?????????????? dumb.

I regret to inform you that you have been duped by a satire.

BBS Signature