00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

where be the girls 2003-06-28 09:17:07

this is strange, there seem to be no girls coming onto newgrounds. if u are a girl plz plz plz email me and say hello

also do u think u could get more girls to come onto newgrounds, its getting a bit lonely

Response to where be the girls 2003-06-28 09:32:50

The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature

Response to where be the girls 2003-06-28 09:32:57

Pervert.
There are lots of girls in NG for your information. They just hide their sexual identity to avoid falling into guys like you ! If you want to chat or contact girls, just download MSN messenger, or yahoo, or go to some chat like mIRC or whatever dude ...
I won't say names cause I wouldn't want to destroy their peaceful life.
Only hint: go to the General Forum.

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to where be the girls 2003-06-28 09:53:02

One more thing, there's quite a few guys that [retend to be females on NG. It's a sure fire way of gaining a decent popularity and getting lots of males posting in your topics.

Response to where be the girls 2003-07-03 12:06:00

y are u being so rude, i only asked were all the girls were not can i fuck one. u dont need to get so stressed about it!!!

Response to where be the girls 2003-07-03 12:09:04

At 6/28/03 09:53 AM, leeboy105 wrote: One more thing, there's quite a few guys that [retend to be females on NG. It's a sure fire way of gaining a decent popularity and getting lots of males posting in your topics.

like deleted

Response to where be the girls 2003-07-04 11:36:52

I thought this was a forum for questions. btw theres prolly lots of gurls on newgrounds maybe you just havnt looked. Maybe gurls dont like to expose thier sex because they get treated differently. I do when I play internet games. Its not fiar really. Everyones like OMG a girl and everyone basically sucks up to her. I know I hate that. D:
ps. dont treat me diff plz and dont hit on me I have bf but thnx.

Response to where be the girls 2003-07-05 02:54:00

At 6/28/03 09:32 AM, alexsmolik wrote:

If you want to chat or contact girls, just download MSN messenger, or yahoo, or go to some chat like mIRC or whatever dude ...

I won't say names cause I wouldn't want to destroy their peaceful life.
Only hint: go to the General Forum.

umm yea you forgot the most popular AIM and not so populars like MECA and trillian lol

where be the girls

BBS Signature

Response to where be the girls 2003-07-05 08:44:05

At 7/5/03 02:54 AM, BigpOpasEaN6 wrote: umm yea you forgot the most popular AIM and not so populars like MECA and trillian lol

Well, since I never used those, I can't really judge, so I said the ones I knew and I find cool.

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature