00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Custom spray for Counter-Strike

1,512 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Custom spray for Counter-Strike 2003-06-28 04:00:27

I was wondering if anyone can help me with making a custom spray logo for Counter-Strike. I know there are websites to get them done, but I don't know what they are. Can someone please let me know where I can get a custom spray logo done? Thanks!

Response to Custom spray for Counter-Strike 2003-07-01 20:48:30

Does anyone out there know?

Response to Custom spray for Counter-Strike 2003-07-02 06:42:47

At 7/1/03 08:48 PM, 70TA wrote: Does anyone out there know?

go too a search engine like www.google.com and search for half life spray's if you can't find any thing then you'll never find any thing =)

Response to Custom spray for Counter-Strike 2003-07-02 14:02:51

heh well i know hjow to make one ;D

Ok first you need to create a spray from usually a good paint shop pro works or Adobe. Then you need to create make the picture one of these 64 x 128, 128 x 64, 64 x 64, 256 x 32, and 32 x 32 pixels. then you need to save it as a bmp image, then you need to convert it by a program called Wally

In Wally, select FILE>NEW and select 'Half-Life Package [wad3] (.wad)' for Type.

Then select FILE > OPEN and locate your previously saved BMP. When you open this BMP, it will appear in a different window. Right-click on the picture and choose COPY from the menu, then right-click on your other open window (the tan one) and select PASTE AS NEW from the menu.
Once you have the picture pasted into your workspace (the tan area), you can close the previous window (the window you copied from). Then double-click on the picture in your workspace to re-open it.

Next you will want to go to COLORS > EDIT PALETTE (on the top menu) and in that window you will need to select the bottom right color (the lightest color) and change the values on the left to 0,0,255. Notice the image below, the values read top to bottom are 255, 0, 0, 255. Click OK.
Now you may notice some of the pixels in the picture have turned BLUE. If none of them changed, don't worry, go on to the next step. If they did change, all you need to do is select the pencil tool, and using the colors to the right, you can color the pixels back to their original colors. Any pixels you leave or color 'bright blue' will be transparent in the game.
When you are done editing the blue out of your picture, you can close that window and it will ask you if you wish to save your changes, click YES. Then all you need to do is select FILE > SAVE, save the file, and name it PLDECAL. That PLDECAL file is your spray and to use it, all you need to do is place it into your CSTRIKE folder, see Installation Directions for more detail.

Response to Custom spray for Counter-Strike 2003-07-02 23:49:40

At 7/2/03 02:02 PM, lord_minotaur wrote: (what you said above)

Thanks alot man! I need to go to my friend's b/c I'm not familiar with Adobe. Thanks again!

Response to Custom spray for Counter-Strike 2003-07-03 07:13:04

At 7/2/03 11:49 PM, 70TA wrote:
At 7/2/03 02:02 PM, lord_minotaur wrote: (what you said above)
Thanks alot man! I need to go to my friend's b/c I'm not familiar with Adobe. Thanks again!

you don't need too use adobe you just need a program that can make .mbp file's =)