00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

1,296,147 Views | 10,483 Replies

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-30 19:55:14

for whoever needed sprites for the game here is alink with people buildings and other stuff

Rule of the dumb 2: hammers are NOT your friend

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-30 21:02:21

At 7/30/08 04:35 PM, xXOstenXx wrote:
I already posted this awhile back but you might have gone over it, here are my starter pokemon if you want to use them....

how about we make starters an unconventional way
say we fuse something like this for the grass evo line: oddish+metang, grotle+porygon, salamence+noctowl, you see that evo line probably would have suck but my idea is we ould use random pokemon on each evo line BUT work at making them look similar or atleast make them look like they would evolved from one another and what not
btw the only one i like out of those is the second fire evolution and it is kinda wierd you made the second water evolution shorter than the first that is all

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-30 21:05:00

Why don't you scratch the starters yourself?

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-30 21:07:01

sorry on that last post i ment to say first fire evolution not second

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-30 21:14:26

At 7/30/08 09:05 PM, mikev007 wrote: Why don't you scratch the starters yourself?

umm one thing here
osten didnt scratch those obviously and i never said i wouldnt do any did i im just trying to say make it even dont make one person do all the work and you act as if i made the comment very rudely as i did not
btw ill will make some starters i am a little rusty i have to admit my contest entry wasnt very well... i dont know just somthing about it makes me wanna say ugh anyway i will make starters idk i like osten's they are not very creative though in my opinion i mean anyone could have thought of that
off to make starters bye!

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-30 22:34:32

I made the Lapras preevo. The base is shellos and the rest is scratched.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

I hate intolerant people. (Do not click on the picture below)

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-30 22:40:22

At 7/30/08 10:34 PM, Mormagon wrote: I made the Lapras preevo. The base is shellos and the rest is scratched.

aww its cute i want one :o
also what the fuck is with everyone and skipping what i say </3

reply to stuff i say dammit people >=(

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-30 22:41:51

only thing i dont like is the nose thing move it up like a little higher than between th eyes and it will look more like lapras' horn
oh and for any expert on shading do you think my first water starter is shaded properly or not it was kinda hard to figure out how to shade it
i only got the eyes from phione and not the head the head is from piplup (i didnt use piplup because it was a starter i used it because its head was round and it haad the shades of blue i wanted)
body is luvdisc

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-30 22:50:19

At 7/30/08 10:41 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: only thing i dont like is the nose thing move it up like a little higher than between th eyes and it will look more like lapras' horn
oh and for any expert on shading do you think my first water starter is shaded properly or not it was kinda hard to figure out how to shade it
i only got the eyes from phione and not the head the head is from piplup (i didnt use piplup because it was a starter i used it because its head was round and it haad the shades of blue i wanted)
body is luvdisc

*steals it* omfg thats adorable
it looks like a blue-watery-shuppet except cuter
also: id love to help you figure out if that was shaded correctly or not, but im struggling on shading my thing as well, looks good enough though
also also: the above was supposed to be faded, but since it wouldnt be enough to post than since itd be too much quoted i opted out of backspacing parts of what you said and decided to leave that as was

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-30 23:02:45

At 7/30/08 09:14 PM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote:
At 7/30/08 09:05 PM, mikev007 wrote: Why don't you scratch the starters yourself?
umm one thing here
osten didnt scratch those obviously and i never said i wouldnt do any did i im just trying to say make it even dont make one person do all the work and you act as if i made the comment very rudely as i did not
btw ill will make some starters i am a little rusty i have to admit my contest entry wasnt very well... i dont know just somthing about it makes me wanna say ugh anyway i will make starters idk i like osten's they are not very creative though in my opinion i mean anyone could have thought of that
off to make starters bye!

That wasn't directed at you. It was more of a suggestion and general statement. Having scratch starters would make the game look more original. And when did I say anything about a contest entry not looking good?

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-30 23:05:58

At 7/30/08 11:02 PM, mikev007 wrote: And when did I say anything about a contest entry not looking good?

that was him being self conscious and stuff x.x

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 00:21:02

i agree mikev007 it would make it mre original but not many ppl have your talent at scratching unless you were willing to submit some starters for us

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 00:25:40

At 7/31/08 12:21 AM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: i agree mikev007 it would make it mre original but not many ppl have your talent at scratching unless you were willing to submit some starters for us

am i the only one that remembers it being stated that there would only be fusions and not scratched stuff in the game?

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 00:27:20

i suppose so karlu, i suppose so.....awkward.............

SPM3

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 00:33:01

At 7/31/08 12:27 AM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: i suppose so karlu, i suppose so.....awkward.............

lol well than change the subject to talking about skully
asdf i still cant figure out how to shade the hat part thing and no ones helpingggggg

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 02:45:42

At 7/31/08 12:33 AM, karlu20 wrote:
At 7/31/08 12:27 AM, Sprite-masta-3 wrote: i suppose so karlu, i suppose so.....awkward.............
lol well than change the subject to talking about skully
asdf i still cant figure out how to shade the hat part thing and no ones helpingggggg

Its hard to explain. You're best bet is to look on google ot youtube for a tutorial.

I made the pre evo to my ice dragon.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 03:14:24

At 7/31/08 02:45 AM, mikev007 wrote: Its hard to explain. You're best bet is to look on google ot youtube for a tutorial.

I made the pre evo to my ice dragon.

cant you just give me a straight answer simple things like "bottom right", "top left", "next to the third blue dot thing from the right" WOULD HELP A LOT
</3

also, that one is cuter than the other one, like most pre evolutions are, also also: i edited skully some. i dont feel like saving it as a jpg or uploading it though, and i still need help

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 03:51:45

Evoulution of shellder once it comes out of it's shell.
cant be stuffed to make the evo of him/her

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 03:53:16

At 7/30/08 03:52 PM, CoboltNP wrote:
I'm not speaking on behalf of dodoman, but other people have before, and not been told off, so I think its ok

i know ppl have posted them before but i just wanna make sure.

You just keep right on drivin'.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 04:02:52

At 7/31/08 03:51 AM, locotic-rocotic wrote: Evoulution of shellder once it comes out of it's shell.
cant be stuffed to make the evo of him/her

shellder comes out of a shell with an exoskeleton? thats a bit obsessive in terms of defense isnt it?
cant it just be an eel or fish or something...? you know, something squishy or slimy or not rock solid?

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 04:03:59

meh that might be the next evo

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 04:12:41

At 7/31/08 04:03 AM, locotic-rocotic wrote: meh that might be the next evo

but...
that makes no sense x.x
shellfish that lose their shells would no longer have a shell, and shellfish are all squishy and pokey and stuff (see clams, etc) and since fish are slimy and slimy is close enough to squishy and pokey they would turn into a fish evolution, but upon further time and a greater need for defence they would develop an exoskeleton, and therefore be like lobsters and crabs and stuff
also: im bored, can you tell?

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 04:45:13

when pokemon evoulve they take a completely different shape like reoraid and octillery

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 04:49:16

At 7/31/08 04:45 AM, locotic-rocotic wrote: when pokemon evoulve they take a completely different shape like reoraid and octillery

i meant remoraid or wat eva it's spelt

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 04:50:46

lets say maybe this is better =P

pokedex: (middle top) when shellder is so sad that it cannot stand it any longer, it takes off its shell, evolving into slugder. some say that it sold its soul to a houndoom (resulting in becoming evil).

locotic's: when slugder awakes from its nightmare of being controlled by houndoom, it grows a new shell, resulting in a lobsder.

lol... and yea, im bored

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

click my sig or here to go to the new site i made

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 04:52:27

thanks that sove it all up :)

:i think

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 04:55:32

At 7/31/08 04:50 AM, Orilean wrote: lets say maybe this is better =P

pokedex: (middle top) when shellder is so sad that it cannot stand it any longer, it takes off its shell, evolving into slugder. some say that it sold its soul to a houndoom (resulting in becoming evil).

finally someone who makes sense
but why is every pokemon in the evolution purple except the last one in the depressed version
also, slug = land, a better word would be mollusk, it encompasses the water living stuff too

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 05:09:34

Mollusker?

At 7/30/08 08:15 PM, Dragonberry wrote: here's a cliché Dialkia

allow me to pwn you

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

You just keep right on drivin'.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 05:09:45

arrgh wtever lol... also... there's sumthing called a seaslug...and then, gastrodon, its supposed to be a seaslug but then you cant find it by fishing or surfing...only on land can you find it...

lastly, whoever sed i meant it to be just slugder, i could've put seaslugder except that sounds kinda...stupid so i stuck with just slug...

click my sig or here to go to the new site i made

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-07-31 05:15:07

At 7/31/08 05:09 AM, Orilean wrote: arrgh wtever lol... also... there's sumthing called a seaslug...and then, gastrodon, its supposed to be a seaslug but then you cant find it by fishing or surfing...only on land can you find it...

lastly, whoever sed i meant it to be just slugder, i could've put seaslugder except that sounds kinda...stupid so i stuck with just slug...

too bad gastrodon is an uggie pokemon so it doesnt count

also, its okay, i used logic, and theres nothing logical about logic... i could explain why if you wanted

*insert more stuff here so i can post this because obviously cutting short what i said in the faded-quote part wasnt enough, and rambling in the non faded part wasnt enough*

BBS Signature