00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

1,296,292 Views | 10,483 Replies

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 12:22:25

At 4/22/08 11:11 AM, puredragon222 wrote: looks to be good, but fusing them would be even better.

hey thanks!!! but i dont think im going to fuse any of them because i was looking in the beginning of the whole thing like on page two and Dodoman already fused tyranitar with charizard and totally owned at it so im not even going to try. working on a fusion right now though.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 12:53:02

kingdra+voltorb=kingtorb

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 14:11:06

At 4/22/08 12:53 PM, mikev007 wrote: kingdra+voltorb=kingtorb

That's pretty good.
Man...I haven't done a fusion in a good while. I should get on that.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 15:26:29

thanks

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 15:34:33

Prepare youself for.... *drum roll* my very first ever fusion... *more drum roll*......
Cannoneer!!! Weighing in at a whopping 1 1/2 tons, Cannoneer is a walking engine of distruction. With a shell that can deflect any projectile and a menacing array of firepower, this creature is something nasty on the battlefeild. Armed with four medium battery organs poking out from its shell around it's eyes and two large organs coming out of the back of it's shell, it can unleash a devastating barrage of firepower onto any enemy unfortunate enough to cross its path. It is like most hulking beasts, though, that Cannoneer is very gentle around those who it is farmiliar with, and can be calmed down by quiet music.
Well! hell of a description don't you think? I hope that it adds to my fusion, so don't criticize me for that. If i do more fusions in the future, i will probably have a summary for each of them. But please, please, please offer helpful criticism. As this is my first fusion, i want to be able to improve, so bring it to me!! Also, for further notice, how does one remove the white background from behind the sprite? Thanks!
-redcru92

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 15:47:02

At 4/22/08 02:11 PM, Cy-Uno wrote:
At 4/22/08 12:53 PM, mikev007 wrote: kingdra+voltorb=kingtorb
That's pretty good.
Man...I haven't done a fusion in a good while. I should get on that.

me neither ive only done chaos lately but if this computer was working i would be posting a fusion of kadabra and cubone right now ill try it tomorrow busy making an aipom torch for our topic at skool becos hes my favourite pokemon...................hehe..........
..hehehehaha AIPOM WUHUHUHAHA WUHUHUHAH HEHEHEEHEHEHEHE

You just keep right on drivin'.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 16:25:55

We seem to have a new fuser! Welcome, redcru92! And just in time for the 4th Weekly Pokemon Fusions Contest!!! Woo!

This week's topic (submitted by Dakillzer):
USERNAME: Fusions
Create a fusion that you think looks like it could be named after your username (i.e. I would make something that looks like some sort of dodo-man).

RULES:
-You must follow the topic. Fuse any two or more Pokemon to create a creature that looks like it would have your username as its name.
-You can use sprites from any game.
-Entries MUST be .jpgs, no .gifs allowed.
-Do NOT trash talk. Trash talking will lead to your disqualification.
-You can only submit one entry. Please make it good; you have till Sunday to do this.
-You MUST recolor the sprites.

Entries will be graded on:
Imagination: A new head on a body... bleah. Get more involved with your fusing! Put arms as tails and eyes as tits, for all we care, so long as it's imaginative!(Out of 5)
Coloration: Don't leave unchanged pixels! Recolor that outline, for God's sakes! Yes! YES! You're the man now, dog! (Out of 5)
Mutation: Fuse it good and fuse it right! Don't make a half-assed arm floating or shoved into the side of the Poke's body! Put it on there good! (Out of 5)

Once the judging is up, I will grade your entries (impartially, of course) on the three above topics, then find the averages and your score.

Contest ends Sunday the 27th.

"If you brought your partici-pants, put 'em on!"

|Go Here|and Here|and Here|

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 16:35:38

At 4/22/08 04:25 PM, dodo-man-1 wrote: We seem to have a new fuser! Welcome, redcru92! And just in time for the 4th Weekly Pokemon Fusions Contest!!! Woo!

Create a fusion that you think looks like it could be named after your username (i.e. I would make something that looks like some sort of dodo-man).

Well, now I have some incentive to make a fusion.
Now...what would make a Cy-Uno....?

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 16:50:55

yea i cant do the contest because well my username is just a regular name

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 16:52:11

Sweet!! Thanks, dodoman. That thing took me a while, and i think it turned out pretty well. Just a few things:
1) i know i sound really repetitive, but could you (or anyone else) give a comment or two on my fusion? LIke i said, i want to be able to improve.
2) since you have to submit images as jpeg or gif, the quality is worsened. how does one prevent this from happening?
Thanks again for welcoming me!
-redcru92

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 16:53:13

At 4/22/08 04:25 PM, dodo-man-1 wrote: We seem to have a new fuser! Welcome, redcru92! And just in time for the 4th Weekly Pokemon Fusions Contest!!! Woo!

would have your username as its name.

That's Cool. Hey dodo-man, can I be a back-up judge?

This is my signature, I guess

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 17:24:06

I present Vamparific

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 18:39:44

i locotic rocotic
......looks weird

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 18:42:10

whops my finger pressed the rong one

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 18:43:47

man sorry i pressed the wrong one
soz 4 double postin

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 19:29:24

At 4/22/08 04:53 PM, kchrules wrote:

No. There are no judges anymore. Just me.

"If you brought your partici-pants, put 'em on!"

|Go Here|and Here|and Here|

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-22 20:17:04

At 4/22/08 07:29 PM, dodo-man-1 wrote:
At 4/22/08 04:53 PM, kchrules wrote:
No. There are no judges anymore. Just me.

Ahh ok

This is my signature, I guess

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-23 04:08:43

At 4/22/08 04:50 PM, mikev007 wrote: yea i cant do the contest because well my username is just a regular name

your name is mikev 007 so maybe you could work on the 007 bit, some blaziken in a suit or somethin, idk. making a 'Stranger' pokemon is gonna be fun though.

PFN minister of mind-fuckery

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-23 06:09:48

here is my 'Stranger'.
i really wanted to make a bland guy sitting on a bench...so i did!
completely custom left hand so he is tilting his hat.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-23 06:12:12

oh and just remembered, please dont mark me on the bench, it was a crappy thing to make the sprite look better.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-23 09:44:58

I have been ignored.... you guys forgot about me!!! Hey yeah just kidding but honestly can somone answer my questions? Like how do you keep the quality of your fusion the same when you convert the file to a gif or jpeg? And also how do you get rid of the white background? Because im trying to do a fusion for the contest and i want to kick ass at this one, so if you guys are to see it the way it was meant to be seen, i gotta know what to do. Thanks again
-redcru92

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-23 14:04:34

woo heres one i prepared earlier pokeme dakillzer this one also fits my personality as well as my username with my shiny

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-23 14:08:04

also this contest steps up a rank in fusing if u ask me because it needs a lot more propertys to make it an entry i mean can u imagine a crazefish

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-23 14:23:01

At 4/23/08 09:44 AM, redcru92 wrote:

how do you keep the quality of your fusion the same when you convert the file to a gif or jpeg? And also how do you get rid of the white background?

redcru as far as i have tried i cant seem to do any of that yet look at 1% of my fusions theyr good and have bad quality and a white bakground and any way i dont know about the rest of the pfn but i think to remove the background you just keep trying shades of gray until its the gray shade you want

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-23 14:27:34

At 4/23/08 02:04 PM, Dakillzer wrote: woo heres one i prepared earlier pokeme dakillzer this one also fits my personality as well as my username with my shiny

Cool!
However! My Nitro-burner V2 will blow your Dakillzer away with speed! :P

The exhausts were from Sonic Advance 2: Egg Hammer Tank II and the flames from one of Dr. Robotniks machine-things in Sonic CD!

(Damn! The ear came out terrible in JPEG! *sigh Oh, well).

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-23 14:29:08

At 4/23/08 06:09 AM, STRANGERx wrote: here is my 'Stranger'.
i really wanted to make a bland guy sitting on a bench...so i did!
completely custom left hand so he is tilting his hat.

Wow, thats awesome looking.

At 4/23/08 09:44 AM, redcru92 wrote: Like how do you keep the quality of your fusion the same when you convert the file to a gif or jpeg? And also how do you get rid of the white background?

For me (don't know about anyone else) I use Photoshop to save it as a .gif. I make the original in paint, save it as a .bmp or .png and then open in Photoshop, delete the white background (which makes it transparent), and then resave as .gif and post.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-23 14:37:53

Hi guys, I'm new here.

Look at this:

http://www.pokecharms.com/articles/nemes is/nemgen/

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-23 16:17:38

At 4/23/08 02:37 PM, GoNeX wrote: Hi guys, I'm new here.

Look at this:

http://www.pokecharms.com/articles/nemes is/nemgen/

ok did you do any of those
on another note i made this little fella

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-23 16:24:52

i like ringzel dandylion

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-04-23 16:26:27

At 4/23/08 02:27 PM, Nitro-burner wrote:
At 4/23/08 02:04 PM, Dakillzer wrote: woo heres one i prepared earlier pokeme dakillzer this one also fits my personality as well as my username with my shiny
Cool!
However! My Nitro-burner V2 will blow your Dakillzer away with speed! :P

The exhausts were from Sonic Advance 2: Egg Hammer Tank II and the flames from one of Dr. Robotniks machine-things in Sonic CD!

(Damn! The ear came out terrible in JPEG! *sigh Oh, well).

we shall see nitroburner we shall see is that even a pomemon fusion though mines is actually made of ten pokemons

BBS Signature