00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ShadowedVaultDweller just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

1,302,570 Views | 10,483 Replies

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 18:42:21

I don't save them as jpeg's. I can't tell you either, it's my trade secret.

I will tell you right now that this thing was the ULTIMATE BITCH to make.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 19:05:52

At 3/24/08 06:42 PM, Darmealea wrote: I don't save them as jpeg's. I can't tell you either, it's my trade secret.

I will tell you right now that this thing was the ULTIMATE BITCH to make.

Dood you rock!!!!! Thanks so much! SoOoOoOo Sweet!!! Nice job. Cant thank you enough. Lol now i need one of these in the actual game!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 19:24:16

At 3/24/08 06:42 PM, Darmealea wrote: I don't save them as jpeg's. I can't tell you either, it's my trade secret.

ok i know you save them as .gif just tell me what converter you run them through

he

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 19:30:13

Genafet!

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

"Spend all night with him, youll wind up with a sore ass. Spend all night with me and youll wind up with a smart ass - Jedi's Groucho Ma impression"

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 19:35:37

At 3/24/08 01:34 AM, mikev007 wrote:
thats awsome good job free drawing parts of the spoons

Thank You. (at least someone hasn't forgot me yeesh!)

This is my signature, I guess

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 19:46:11

At 3/24/08 07:26 PM, pedrotheporcupine wrote: Pika the chu hog!!! This isn't really a pokemon fusion but I really like sonic so who cares...

No. Okay, no. That, I can safely and un-biasedly say, is the crappiest thing I have ever seen in my life. So go away, do not continue to spam us, and have a nice life.

"If you brought your partici-pants, put 'em on!"

|Go Here|and Here|and Here|

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 19:56:21

Heres a Blaziken/Swampert fusion

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 20:07:15

I changed my mind. But not about the above post.

Gather round, pixellated children, for the Pokemon Fusion Contest #1!
Impartial judging will be conducted by amp-D, Darmealea and nitro-burner, and I will stand in if one is incapable of judging for whatever reason.

First Contest: Diamond/Pearl Starters
So overdone, I know... this week, we'd like to see a basic test of your skills. Fuse together Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup, the starters of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl! Sprites can be found here.

RULES
-No .gifs, unless run through a converter. JPEG only.
-Sprites from any game may be used (in this case, only Diamond and Pearl are possible), but no animations, please. That could be a separate contest, who knows.
-No badmouthing other contestants. Constructive criticism is of course allowed.
-Follow the topic, please.
-Must recolor the sprites; no leaving a blue Piplup head on a red Chimchar body, it looks crap.

Contest ends Sunday the 30th. Have a nice time!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 20:17:45

I just wanted to know if I could help make some. Here is a big sheet of some that I made (note the realy crappy ones were made by my little sister, she realy wanted to make some). If not, then here are some just for the hell of it.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 20:27:55

At 3/24/08 06:28 PM, dodo-man-1 wrote:
Hey everybody! Tommorrow will be the first annual
POKEMON FUSIONISTS CONTEST!
Hurrah!

NOOOOO my mspaint is messed up this isnt good....... ummm i know this is really pushy but can i be a backup judge too because i really want to participate in some way but i cant make a fusion so if theres anything i can do please tell me and i will do it to the best of my abilities!!

a friend would pay the money to bail you out of jail, but a TRUE friend would be sitting in the cell next to you saying "man, we fucked up"

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 20:33:06

At 3/24/08 08:27 PM, homeless-old-man wrote:
NOOOOO my mspaint is messed up this isnt good....... ummm i know this is really pushy but can i be a backup judge too because i really want to participate in some way but i cant make a fusion so if theres anything i can do please tell me and i will do it to the best of my abilities!!

If two people cannot, homeless-old-man and I will be backup judges.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 20:35:35

At 3/24/08 08:17 PM, eskura wrote: I just wanted to know if I could help make some. Here is a big sheet of some that I made (note the realy crappy ones were made by my little sister, she realy wanted to make some). If not, then here are some just for the hell of it.

Submit some individually, I can barely make out any details.

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 20:37:30

At 3/24/08 08:33 PM, dodo-man-1 wrote:
At 3/24/08 08:27 PM, homeless-old-man wrote:
If two people cannot, homeless-old-man and I will be backup judges.

reallly????? THANKS ALOT!! but if i can get mspaint to work before the 30th ill tell you and submit my fusion. YAY!!!

a friend would pay the money to bail you out of jail, but a TRUE friend would be sitting in the cell next to you saying "man, we fucked up"

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 20:47:41

At 3/24/08 08:07 PM, dodo-man-1 wrote: I changed my mind. But not about the above post.

Gather round, pixellated children, for the Pokemon Fusion Contest #1!
Impartial judging will be conducted by amp-D, Darmealea and nitro-burner, and I will stand in if one is incapable of judging for whatever reason.

my entry

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 20:52:09

Crap, forgot.

Entries will be judged on:
Imagination: A new head on a body... bleah. Get more involved with your fusing! Put arms as tails and eyes as tits, for all we care, so long as it's imaginative!(Out of 5)
Coloration: Don't leave unchanged pixels! Recolor that outline, for God's sakes! Yes! YES! You're the man now, dog! (Out of 5)
Mutation: Fuse it good and fuse it right! Don't make a half-assed arm floating or shoved into the side of the Poke's body! Put it on there good! (Out of 5)

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 20:55:01

i stick by my entry

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 20:56:00

At 3/24/08 07:30 PM, Tehpivot wrote: Genafet!

Get rid of the black background for your next fusion, and you're in!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 21:03:07

OMG WOOOOO I JUST GOT MY MSPAINT TO WORK AGAIN!!! but sadly i think fighting with mspaint got rid of some of my fusing skills. well..........ummm can i enter a fusion and then enter another one replacing my old entry???

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 21:04:43

At 3/24/08 08:55 PM, Vamparific wrote: i stick by my entry

OK, dude. I personally like it!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 21:06:28

At 3/24/08 09:03 PM, homeless-old-man wrote: OMG WOOOOO I JUST GOT MY MSPAINT TO WORK AGAIN!!! but sadly i think fighting with mspaint got rid of some of my fusing skills. well..........ummm can i enter a fusion and then enter another one replacing my old entry???

Practice and enter the best one. Dude, you have a week to do this! Take your time! Make it awesome!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 21:08:47

Just A little sum-sum to get you guys rolling.

I can't enter for I am a judge.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 21:09:13

At 3/24/08 09:06 PM, dodo-man-1 wrote: Practice and enter the best one. Dude, you have a week to do this! Take your time! Make it awesome!

ok thanks ill probably post my entrie on the 30th and it will still probably be worse than what i usually do.
oh well ill keep practicing and maybe ill win you never know

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 21:15:04

At 3/24/08 09:08 PM, Darmealea wrote: Just A little sum-sum to get you guys rolling.

I can't enter for I am a judge.

urs is way better than mine :)

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 21:19:32

At 3/24/08 08:07 PM, dodo-man-1 wrote:
First Contest: Diamond/Pearl Starters
So overdone, I know... this week, we'd like to see a basic test of your skills. Fuse together Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup, the starters of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl! Sprites can be found here.

Contest ends Sunday the 30th. Have a nice time!

Heres my fusion for the contest dodo-man1:

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

This is my signature, I guess

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 21:26:10

graaaah its messed up again i guess ill just post the crappy one i made if i can get it to work again can i post a better one dodo-man-1?

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 22:45:10

Heres my entry: Piptwigape

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 23:13:11

well, i guess this is mine.............for now i hope. its pretty bad.

Custom Pokemon Fusions!

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 23:20:22

At 3/24/08 11:13 PM, homeless-old-man wrote: well, i guess this is mine.............for now i hope. its pretty bad.

i think mines worse.....i think all the other entry's are better than mine :D:D

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 23:24:33

no offence but come on dodo
you couldnt think of a better topic for the contest?
its so overdone

I will continue to row my fake canoe

BBS Signature

Response to Custom Pokemon Fusions! 2008-03-24 23:29:42

At 3/24/08 11:20 PM, Vamparific wrote:
i think mines worse.....i think all the other entry's are better than mine :D:D

dude no yours is really cool i was gonna make one like that it was gonna be breathing fire and farting bubbles but then my mspait went berzerk again so i cudent