00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Spastry45 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gothic- /Emo- Collection

592 Views | 3 Replies

Gothic- /Emo- Collection 2007-07-12 08:42:34

Hi. I am a gothic myself and I have been lookin' pretty stupid when I saw the part about Emos in the gothic-collection. Emos are no gothics.
Maindifference: If you beat a gothic in the face you will stay the next few stays in the hospital. If you beat an emo it (sorry, but I don't see emos as humans) will only run home and write a poem.
I do not again want to post as much as I know about both sides but emos are definately no gothics and I ask the mods with this to either take the emo-collection out from the gothic-collection or just make a new one for emos.

Jack.

Response to Gothic- /Emo- Collection 2007-07-12 08:47:22

a - wrong place to post this, you want general forum
b - what will happen is nobody will care about what you say
c - if there are emo flashes in with gothic ones, you have to live with it ot get the hell out of newgrounds.

Response to Gothic- /Emo- Collection 2007-07-12 08:48:23

This is an administrator matter (specifically a Tom Fulp matter I think) so you might want to send him a PM, as it's unlikely he'll read your point here.

Personally, I don't see much of a difference between these cliques, but I think a sub-collection could be quite useful to people like yourself. It's just one of those things we all have different opinions on and it's up to Tom whether to make a separate collection for each clique or what.

Response to Gothic- /Emo- Collection 2007-07-12 09:01:32

Okay, guess you're right. I've been here for a while but as you see I am new (being new always sucks)...