00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fluffymofo808 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where do I download...

663 Views | 2 Replies

Where do I download... 2007-07-11 23:16:18

Now, I know by posting this, I'm going to probably get flamed off the board, but where do I download files for making flash? Or, even more helpful, what is the name of the ADOBE flash maker? I just wanted to try it out...any help would be greatly appreciated...

Response to Where do I download... 2007-07-11 23:21:07

At 7/11/07 11:16 PM, Spectrai wrote: Now, I know by posting this, I'm going to probably get flamed off the board, but where do I download files for making flash? Or, even more helpful, what is the name of the ADOBE flash maker? I just wanted to try it out...any help would be greatly appreciated...

If you want to make movies and games to submit to Newgrounds, you'll need Flash.

As with many other Adobe products, there is a Free 30 Day Trial of Flash available to download here.

FLASH TUTORIALS AND RESOURCES

Flash Resources and help can be found in the Flash Tutorial Collection. Specific Flash questions should be asked in the Flash Forum.
As:Main - Various Actionscript tutorials and resources.
Animation : Main (Thread) - Animation Based Tutorials.

Response to Where do I download... 2007-07-11 23:28:17

Thanks for the help! (Now I just have to wait for this to download....stupid, slow computer...) Hopefully, I'll be able to put the program to some good use