00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

1279087570 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cannot load myspace player/site ads

742 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Someone suggest the Wi/Ht in the General forums so I hope someone can help

Problem! - 95% of Banner ads show up as "Unable to connect" / Myspace Player will not load (Only a white box where it should be)

Important info - I have tried IE, Firefox, Opera + installed all neccassary plugins. I have disabled my firewall and the windows one. I have tried turnin off popupblocker and messin with privacy settings, I am running WinXP and the computer is Pretty much Brand new.

I dont care so much about the banner ads but I think it is connected to the myspace player problem.

-----------------------------
Unimportant info (Do not have to read) - I need the myspace player to work because of

1 - Bands post new songs before new albums
2 - I like to listen to my friends bands/local bands
3 - I need it for my own band

It is PISSING ME OFF! I really hope someone can give me good clear some instructions and once I do them - voila! fixed

Response to Cannot load myspace player/site ads 2007-07-10 18:32:15

few questions

1) how long have you had this problem
2) done any virus scans or spyware ones?
3)and did it work before

Response to Cannot load myspace player/site ads 2007-07-10 21:27:38

At 7/10/07 06:32 PM, Omega-Creations wrote: few questions

1) Im pretty sure this pc always had it
2) Yeah its clean
3)no

Response to Cannot load myspace player/site ads 2007-07-10 21:38:26

At 7/10/07 09:27 PM, Sekhem wrote: http://askbobrankin.com/myspace_music_problem s.html perhaps that will help ,

Yeah I have been on there, it didn't help, I put in my question but the website must be flawed or sumthing because all I get is a page with this...

"Welcome to Ask Bob Rankin
Hmmm... we couldn't find the file you asked for, but perhaps you meant one of these:"

When I click the post button.

Anyway please some1 end this problem

Response to Cannot load myspace player/site ads 2007-07-10 22:44:50

At 7/10/07 06:02 PM, xx-j2k-xx wrote: Someone suggest the Wi/Ht in the General forums so I hope someone can help

whoever suggested this forum is an idiot. this forum is for NEWGROUNDS related questions. just look at the descriptions on the first page of the BBS -

Where is / How to?
Questions / comments / suggestions about the content on and features of Newgrounds.

BBS Signature