00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ppzalada33 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

need the name of a song quick!

645 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

need the name of a song quick! 2007-07-07 22:31:45

please, can anyone quickly tell me the name of that famous song that plays in kill bill one? the one where you see the japanes mafia all walking. it also is in the new transformers movie, when bumblebee becomes a newre more shiny car.

"Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave"-Constantin Brancusi

Response to need the name of a song quick! 2007-07-09 10:35:41

At 7/7/07 11:33 PM, NickScott wrote: It's called End of the World.

Kill Bill vol. 1 soundtrack.

Transformers soundtrack.

for some reason that song is in both albums but it is not the one, I checked. the sondg isnt in either album.

Response to need the name of a song quick! 2007-07-09 10:42:23

From Man To Man" by Ennio Morricone

Response to need the name of a song quick! 2007-07-09 10:59:22

At 7/9/07 10:42 AM, Omega-Creations wrote: From Man To Man" by Ennio Morricone

it is one from kill bill, but not the one im looking for.... I dont really know what else to say to describe it, but maybe if people keep shooting we will eventualy find it. thanks you to anyway.

Response to need the name of a song quick! 2007-07-12 08:56:44

Soundeffects by Flip Sting: The Bride vs GoGo--The Bride backflips over Gogo's ball-and-chain.

"Crane" by The RZA: The Bride, surrounded by Crazy 88's looks at them in the reflection on her sword.

"I Giorni Dell'Ira (Day Of Anger)" by Riz Ortolani: The Bride removes a Crazy 88's eyeball; we switch to black-and-white.

"Champions Of Death" by Shuzsuko Kibushi: The Bride faces off against Johnny Mo's two swords upstairs.

"Super 16 (Excerpt)" by NEU!: O-Ren retreats to the garden.

"Police Check Point" by Harry Betts: The Bride fights Crazy 88's, flips over one's back.

"White Lightning" by Charles Bernstein: The Bride is cornered with a speared Crazy 88; gets an idea.

"Nobody But Me" by The Human Beinz: The Bride, two swords, slices off legs of Crazy 88's.

"Banister Fight" by The RZA: The Bride and Johnny Mo face off whilst standing on a banister. The Bride slices his legs off.