00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

drawingdudelen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Foamy: the cool sqirrel!

2,032 Views | 17 Replies

Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 19:47:48

foamy is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEESY CREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAM!

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 19:51:36

Creamy cheese, a creamy, creamy, creamy cheese!

That episode was funny!

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 19:55:34

Heh-heh...he rocks. Only I'd probably commit suicide if I had an annoying pet like that.

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 20:01:17

Foamy rocks! Glad to see some Foamy and Illwill supporters, been seeing alot of people against Illwillpress, but I think that they do an excellent job with the cartoons.

"Foamy Fan Mail" and "Almost Serious Suicide" are some pretty funny ones too!

FOAMY OWNZ lol

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 20:06:11

The Animation isnt very good, but I don't watch it for animation, I watch it and give em 5's and 4's for thier comedy. You cant have a cartoon with good graphics and no storyline/plot/action/comedy and expect it to score high, can you? But the other way around is possible, as quite a few sprite flashes are in the top 50 of all time. :P

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 20:06:13

At 6/7/03 07:47 PM, jagged_r0cks wrote: foamy is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEESY CREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAM!

Yeah, I managed to get all my friends hooked on those cartoons. My personal favourite Neurotically Yours cartoon is Almost Serious Suicide, though. But you're right, 5 More Minutes is pretty funny...

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 20:09:01

The song that Foamy comes up with in almost serious suicide is just too funny, I showed my friends the different ones and they cracked up... but to me, it seems like I funniest of the Illwillpress cartoons are the ones with Foamy commentary, I mean, everything that squirrel says is funny!

Just an observation :-P

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 20:11:50

whooo?

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 20:16:52

At 6/7/03 08:09 PM, darkcyanidex wrote: The song that Foamy comes up with in almost serious suicide is just too funny, I showed my friends the different ones and they cracked up... but to me, it seems like I funniest of the Illwillpress cartoons are the ones with Foamy commentary, I mean, everything that squirrel says is funny!
Just an observation :-P

Yeah, the ones where he rants are just hilarious. The funny thing is, I actually managed to get all my friends to learn "Go Boom!" (the song from Almost Serious Suicide) in its entirety and now we have this thing where we all just start spontaneously belting it out whenever one person starts singing it. The people who have never seen that cartoon just think we're all crazy...

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 20:17:26

Just check out Ill Will Press to see the Cartoons.

They are funny as all heck (5 More Minutes, A Postal Event, and Almost Serious Suicide are the funniest)...

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 20:19:33

foamy is the shizal bam bizal..yo yo yo..hows that?

If you dont stand for something,you'll fall for anything

BBS Signature

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 20:23:54

Tool, I never said Ill Will was the greatest thing ever made, nor is it the best flash ever. But it is funny and entertaining to watch. I myself don't vote high on them because there are many better NG movies that deserve the higher scores, but at the same time they aren't bad... I don't know, they do a good job.

Foamy Sex was just really uncalled for, it was a waste of space on NG and should be executed a.s.a.p.

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 20:24:43

At 6/7/03 08:17 PM, darkcyanidex wrote: Just check out Ill Will Press to see the Cartoons.
They are funny as all heck (5 More Minutes, A Postal Event, and Almost Serious Suicide are the funniest)...

Did you forget all about Squirrel Talk?

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 20:31:28

"Is it crack? maybe it's crack? I dunno." haha I didn't forget :-P

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 20:52:35

UH OH LOOK WHOSE HEAR TO CUT YOU DOWN TO SIZE!

hey guys heres an interesting fact! Tomorrows Nobodies 4 way funnier and longer than 5 more minutes and it isnt full of recycled jokes and aniimation! SO WHY IS IT LOWER ON THE TOP 50!?

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 20:59:39

At 6/7/03 08:24 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Did you forget all about Squirrel Talk?

please. illwillpress makes me fucking sick to my stomach.

the whole animation is either foamy or germaine talking, germaine's too "poetic" and has too much angst to be any entertaining, and foamy's all worn out.

"fuck this and fuck that, fuck the fucking fuckers, who gives a fucking fuck?"

that's foamy's standard line in each episode right now.

and every time, it's always one background with a badly tweened foamy, stupid expressions, and moving eyes put with horrible humor.

i could make a illwillpress caliber animation in five minutes, and that's no exaggeration.

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 21:42:47

At 6/7/03 08:59 PM, Redmenace363 wrote:
At 6/7/03 08:24 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Did you forget all about Squirrel Talk?
please. illwillpress makes me fucking sick to my stomach.

the whole animation is either foamy or germaine talking, germaine's too "poetic" and has too much angst to be any entertaining, and foamy's all worn out.

"fuck this and fuck that, fuck the fucking fuckers, who gives a fucking fuck?"

that's foamy's standard line in each episode right now.

and every time, it's always one background with a badly tweened foamy, stupid expressions, and moving eyes put with horrible humor.

i could make a illwillpress caliber animation in five minutes, and that's no exaggeration.

dude you see neurotically whored? that was proof. i did that in 4 hours max, and i dont have a fucking art degree, and i dont do this for a living.

Response to Foamy: the cool sqirrel! 2003-06-07 21:46:36

Foamy as Synj stated is crap, it's all slow tweens and what not. I suggest if you like him that's your bag, but there are numerous topics on Foamy already.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/search.php?kind=b&terms=Foamy

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.