00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice!

9,721 Views | 168 Replies

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-21 22:31:00

At 6/21/07 10:26 PM, Smartdog wrote:
At 6/21/07 10:24 PM, M-to-the-C wrote: My questio got skipped T_T

I've been talking to this girl on MSN recently and we have alot in common I've seen er before and Iknow were he lives and she knows were I live so I know that shes not some Fat hairy guy.

Well what I wanna ask how should I ask her that I wanna hang out with her?
Shes gonna take it the wrong way!! Sexual PreDatoR

How in the hell could someone think I'm a sexual predator, please explain to me.

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-21 22:33:16

Cant wait for the other advisor to find this topic. A catfight is a wonderful thing kids and should be experienced by every young boy on his way to manhood.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-21 22:43:49

At 6/21/07 08:55 PM, Shanaylette wrote:
At 6/21/07 08:48 PM, Holyghostz wrote: what games do you play the most shannon?
I play all kinds of games, to be completely honest with you.

What games are we talking here? System? Computer? Bedroom? Mind?

A girl like you must play Mind Games the most...
EVIL!!!

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-21 22:46:39

Have fun, and ask away.

-Shannon

Damn it, I love you!! Sorry that wasn't really a question, when I think of a question I'll come back to this thread. And I'd love to hear what you have to say instead of what she has to say, she just a jerk and uses words and the fact that she is a girl to try to intimidate others. So good luck with the questions and kick some ass Shanonn!

Oh, exploitable!!!|Men of NG are faithful (most anyway) :3| "Your dressing like a stripper makes me feel pretty too."- Elder500| Siggy made by me :3

BBS Signature

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-21 22:48:15

When a Hyena eats your friends, how do you ask him to stop without making a complete Three Toed Sloth out of yourself?

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-21 22:52:06

Hahaha no offense but you look alot like Chucky from Child's Play.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-21 22:52:22

I'm going to have nightmares tonight.. I looked at your picture, your not ugly, but your eyes followed me whereever I went.. I'm such an idiot.. I went like everywhere in my room lol.

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-21 22:54:27

At 6/21/07 08:43 PM, Shanaylette wrote: WOMAN
I AM a gamer.
I love Newgrounds.
I can stand just about any kind of music.
I smoke the dope. ;D
I know how it feels to be sexually attracted to video game characters.
I know sexual frustration.
I know about girls that tease. Trust me.
I'm not gay anymore, but I still know the tricks. ;D
no subject is taboo if you aren't just asking to be an asshole.
I am not one of those girls that we all know that we like to scare away by being vulgar.

I love you SO much right now. I didn't know girls could be so...similar to me :P All the girls i'm around are either the Makeup Queens, Makeout Queens, or Maternal Queens (i.e. Mothers.)

*Sigh*...if only you had a passion for American Football like myself...*unsigh*

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC - 5413-2791-7953

Da Smash. | Youtube Channel

BBS Signature

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-21 22:56:24

Another one in my town there is no one that shares the same intrests as me including video games does my town suck?

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-21 22:57:28

Oh and, to get to the point...

A girl and most of her friends at my school (we ARE friends.) like the Denver Broncos, like myself. Do you think it's alright to talk hardcore about football? I.E. Jay Cutler was 22 of 36 for 314 Yards! Do you think the Broncos could get to the Super Bowl if Jay plays like that every week, Nikki? *Cough* name *uncough*

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC - 5413-2791-7953

Da Smash. | Youtube Channel

BBS Signature

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-21 22:59:00

Do you think I'm hot?

Hello, matey.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-21 23:01:59

Ok... just because you are a girl, doesn't mean every pethetic guy on this site needs advice. You can ecila both don't know anything about relationships, just saying. Because no answer in a relationship can be 100 percent right all the time, more the less even 50 percent. Just because you have girl parts doesn't mean you are smarter than every guy on this site about relationships.

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-21 23:02:21

Now anyone who is a lesbian, please do not take offense to this o.k., I love you people!! But how can a woman be a lesbian? I mean a lesbian couple will use a dildo to satisfy each other so they like dildos and a dildo is a just a penis made out of rubber. So aren't women who date other women bisexuals? Plus most lesbians want children but they can't get pregnant from a woman. So I think that a woman who dates other women are bisexual because they use a dildo to satisfy themselves. So can you please tell me if it is possible for a woman to be a lesbian and if so, please explain. Thank you for your time.

P.S. you like LOZ: OOT? Well here's a picture, I am currently in the place with the Gorons and will get further eventually. Plus since you rock so much, I've decided for the picture to be one of the goron who dances when you play Saria's song, enjoy!!

Oh, exploitable!!!|Men of NG are faithful (most anyway) :3| "Your dressing like a stripper makes me feel pretty too."- Elder500| Siggy made by me :3

BBS Signature

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-21 23:02:39

I really like this gal in Australia, but I'm from the USA. She seems excited if I were to go there. I was going to before, but she ended up getting a boyfriend, but now she dumped him and has a girlfriend. I already have her phone number but i can't call her until i get to australia. I dunno if she really likes me cause she's just like "yay, omg, that would so cool if you were to come here!" So, umm... i dunno what i'm asking here, just, if i go there, you think there's a chance she'd hook up with me? I mean, she now has a girlfriend, but, since I'm a guy, y'know... that gives me "thoughts" and more confidence than if she were with a dude. I want to go there anyway, cause australia would be cool to visit, but... i'unno. What do you think?

Me: sex is fun God: it is more fun alone.

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 00:02:38

*sigh*

Before I help anyone else, I want to clear something up quickly.

I don't really care about that chick, or what she has to say. If she's not smart enough to realize that I am helping people rather than insulting them and teasing them, and she should just get on with her bad self, she can really just get a life. I'm not concerned for my safety, because I'm not a weak person by any means. I hate people that act hard over the internet, so I'm not going to make any threats, especially since I've never even met this girl, lol, but all of you boys need to stop heating things up.

I'm simply here to ACTUALLY help you instead of just flirting with you. I have already had people ask me for help, the ones that aren't caught up in the little details about me. I've had personal messages TESTING my knowledge of certain subjects, and I pwnd them to say the least.

You are all treating me like I came on here DEMANDING that you let me give you advice.

I simply said "Anyone who wants it, feel free to ask". I didn't ask for you to judge my character, so don't get your panties in a bunch when you finally realize that I just won't respond to your childishness. ^_^

I'm not going to explain myself anymore, and I'm not going to answer any posts that have negativity. I'm not here to cause drama, sorry if it seemed that I was.

Get over it, sweethearts.

-Shannon

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 00:05:23

I'm not going to explain myself anymore, and I'm not going to answer any posts that have negativity. I'm not here to cause drama, sorry if it seemed that I was.

Get over it, sweethearts.

-Shannon

I wasn't judging you, please read my post, I asked you a question and I am anxious for an answer. It is somewhere on page three. Also, I attached a picture from LOZ:OOT for your amusement.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 00:18:09

Show us your tits.

KILL ALL SONS A BITCHES.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 01:28:20

What cock better satifies women - long or fat?

I`m 15 and yes, I`d really like to know that

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 01:33:53

At 6/21/07 08:57 PM, Electric-Bla wrote: When I wake up in the morning, is it normal for my penis to be in my vagina?

very much so. happens to me all the time. it's only weird when it's a friend's penis in your vagina.

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 01:37:00

At 6/21/07 08:43 PM, Shanaylette wrote: No offence, EcilaSrennah, but you aren't the kind of girl that THIS kind of crowd is looking for.

ummm your a stupid bitch, and Eclia is way cooler than you.

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 01:38:51

ohhhh i likey you

Anyway how boutttt....

Do you play Warcraft 3, doom, doom 2, or any other doom game , or game by the blizzard game company?

If you do we should play sometime XD

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 01:39:52

Post bobs or gtfo.

"Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

~Henry Rollins

BBS Signature

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 01:40:52

At 6/22/07 01:37 AM, hedshotslg wrote:
At 6/21/07 08:43 PM, Shanaylette wrote: No offence, EcilaSrennah, but you aren't the kind of girl that THIS kind of crowd is looking for.
ummm your a stupid bitch, and Eclia is way cooler than you.

Wow what has she done that has pissed you off and Eclia is cool just in another sort of way.

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 01:42:03

i bet 27% of the NG users are fapping at your picture.

Okay I couldn't think of a question so I'll gtfo and come back later with a real question.

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 01:47:32

At 6/21/07 11:05 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: What is the manliest suicide that takes it to a new level of excruciating pain?

I'll field this one. My vote would have to go to seppuku: sometimes known as hari kiri. That's when someone takes a knife and rips himself across the groin and abdomen; thus disembowelling himself. Traditionally, a samurai who did this would have a "second" who would cut off the head with a sword (to spare the victim the shame of screaming in agony) but a REAL man wouldn't need this, would he? LOL

P.S. please don't try this.

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 01:49:34

Oops: hara kiri. Damn margaritas!!

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 01:56:25

BonusStage, no offence but to be honest with you, my chest has nothing to do with you, and never will, so stop worrying about it. I am not avoiding your question, it's just not worth my time and I'm not BOTHERING with it.

M-to-the-C, very sorry. :) All you have to do is be honest with her. If you two are in a relationship-type mode, just say : Do you think we've reached the point where we can actually hang out and do something? It'll be easy once it's over :)

Frank-The-Hedgehog, In my opinion, noone is actually gay. Just like you said, when women are "gay" they go and get fake male parts to fulfill their desires. HINT:DESIRES. So in other words, homosexuality isn't real. It's just a state of confusion. I don't want to offend the gay people out there, but I've been there, and I've also grown up since. So, stfu. But I don't think that you have anything to worry about. And if you ARE confused, just worry about yourself and not the rest of the world, relationships, or your sexuality.

Itsa-Bouncing-Rock, if you're in a relationship with a girl who you may stay with for a while, just ask her what her beliefs are. She'll most likely spill after that question, if not, ask about God, Heaven, Hell, sins, ect.

ThatZebraGuy, Jump 2 times, grunt and shriek once.

Smartdog, lol.

Underload, Actually I used to like football in grade school, but none of the boys would ever let me play because I am a girl, and I could tackle any of them, and they didn't like it. That's when I stopped liking football, and I blocked my mind from it. Maybe I could've gotten to like it at a later age, but I just didn't. To the point also: If she's a fan of ANYTHING you are, talk to her lightly about it, girls like to talk, especially about themselves. lol. And actually care about what she says if you want to get anywhere with her.

Fire-weasle, That's a LOVELY scene. My lover and I laugh about that scene itself. I'd love to make some kind of flash for it, humorous in some sort.

OpiumSkum, I think that long distance relationships aren't worth anything unless you are literal soul mates. Unless this very rare occasion has occured, you may be wasting your time. If you are, just tell her how you feel. That's something that you have to find out for yourself.

And for all of you people still insulting and critisizing me, get over yourselves. I'm sure that there are plenty of things you need to work on about yourself if you would waste your time talking shit about me. Therefore, it doesn't hurt my feelings. Someone who tries to hurt someone else obviouslly hasn't reached the level I have. Therefore, I won't use my power over you. I've been on the internet longer than most of you have been able to pull your trainers up by yourself.

-Shannon

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 02:04:19

At 6/22/07 01:56 AM, Shanaylette wrote:
And for all of you people still insulting and critisizing me, get over yourselves. I'm sure that there are plenty of things you need to work on about yourself if you would waste your time talking shit about me. Therefore, it doesn't hurt my feelings. Someone who tries to hurt someone else obviouslly hasn't reached the level I have. Therefore, I won't use my power over you. I've been on the internet longer than most of you have been able to pull your trainers up by yourself.
-Shannon

I hate to say it: but what did you expect??!! This is NG. after all. You are GOING to be ripped into. And it'll get worse before it gets better. You've actually been treated better than most.

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 02:06:09

Let's not forget....

Response to I'm A Girl & I Have Better Advice! 2007-06-22 02:19:42

At 6/22/07 02:06 AM, BonusStage wrote:

Slag, tramp, slut.

LOL see what I mean? Expect it. Embrace it.

(sheesh, Bonusstage: you really ARE a meanie! ;D )