00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

V-Tech Rampage

85,997 Views | 863 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 11:09:30

By the way I'm only saying what I said cause I could tell that Robin was some type of person who hated Asians before the V-Tech massacre, and took part in the racial backlash against Asians after the shootings. Nice job, faggot.

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 11:10:54

At 5/17/07 10:57 AM, RobInVirginia wrote: - One can only hope that some disturbed fuck blows some kids away in a school down under. The funny thing is, most of the "supportive" posts are people who have no concept of spelling, grammer <---- grammar

- Aussies would probably be in an uproar if a game was <--- were made about some jackoff <---- jack off who plays with snakes and crocs and gets stabbed at the end by a stingray.

Lol wut?

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 11:13:34

Ahhh Newgrounds must be getting so many hits and new users. Majority of the forum post here i have notice and reviews on the game are people who just signed up a day or two ago. Ahhh find that sooo intresting...

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 11:15:45

it should be taken down. anyone who profits from a tradgedy should be fucking murdered

BBS Signature

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 11:17:50

Thankfully I've been here for years... We've probably gotten more people through not only the other major sites that rival Newgrounds, but also some other little sites. You know, the "Hey guys, what's going on in this site? Lol."

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 11:32:46

Ahh, it's just a game. Yeah it's in bad taste but who cares. I know I don't.

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 11:36:51

At 5/17/07 10:57 AM, RobInVirginia wrote: Aussies would probably be in an uproar if a game was made about some jackoff who plays with snakes and crocs and gets stabbed at the end by a stingray.

It's already been made and FPed.

I love new people! :)

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 11:47:24

Pretty safe to say the majority says keep it up as long as there is no money involved. Like all things horrible, it'll be forgotten and something else will come along to put a shadow over that. I personally don't see why everyone is getting so worked up over a FREE FLASH. I could understand if it was about to be produced on a console like they pulled the plug on crimson skies for the dreamcast because of 9/11.

Just amazes me to see people get upset at someone who had nothing to do with the shooting. So he poked fun at a tragedy, I'm just waitin for all the mencia, chris rock jokes, south park, and hopefully family guy to join the band wagon. Has everyone forgotten about the V-tech joke thread? Just a shining example of how easily people move from one thing to another.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 11:50:34

I think it's a scam off of the Super Columbine Massacre RPG game. But it still shouldn't be taken down.

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 12:38:58

I like it, not the best gameplay, but for a simple game with an equally simple idea, it works. The music fits perfectly with the levels and it only took me about twenty minutes to master it and complete the task. I don't think it is offensive, but then, I didn't know anyone at VTech. Victims are victims as long as they want to be, so stop playing the part. It doesn't surprise me that people would complain about this game, that is what losers do when they have nothin' better to do with these lives that we have. I say, just have fun!

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 12:42:02

At 5/17/07 11:47 AM, kidray76 wrote:

Has everyone forgotten about the V-tech joke thread? Just a shining example of how easily people move from one thing to another.

I agree with you man in a week or two they'll move on to bitch about something else.
god conformist ( Throws hair).

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 13:38:39

not only does it suck but it is in extremely bad taste.
the auther needs a life

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 13:51:18

For all of you "Freedom of Speech, you are a pussy take a joke" fans out there...

This is just too soon, and wrong. Imagine if you had lost your brother or child in the Virginia Tech Shootings. Would you be laughing now? Would you be saying "Stop being a pussy and take a joke?"

People fucking lost their children and friends in this shooting. Saying that it is "Freedom of Speech" and "just a joke" is disgusting and clearly a sign that many of you couldn't care less for your fellow human.

If someone shot and killed your parents and then a few weeks later someone made a game about it, wouldn't you be horrified?

I am absolutely disgusted at the amount of people heralding this as freedom of speech and a joke and that people are taking this way too seriously. This is just plain wrong, and if you don't think so then something is really fucked up with you.

Aren't you human? Don't you have emotions? Sorrow, love, sympathy, kindness? Most of you fuckups don't seem like it. How can you possibly enjoy something like this? Even if you didn't make the game, you are doing something just as damaging...supporting such a perverted and sick publication and showing the world that there are plenty of heartless bastards left who probably didn't even feel sorrow at hearing about the Virginia Tech Massacres.

And Newgrounds...I support freedom of speech, but this is just plain bad taste. I came to this site all the time and enjoyed many of the games, but this has just gone too far. The fact that he has asked for money just compounds this, and it really needs to be dealt with. It is your site and there is no law that says every word on this site must be preserved as free speech. Do something about it.

Stop being monsters, grow up, and learn to be human. If you have even a trace of a heart you will understand exactly why things like this can't be tolerated.

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 13:51:41

well if no ones noticed i'll be the first to say, it seems his website is now officially down. someone must have been pissed and took it down, just shows you all this arguing is getting pointless more and more...

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 13:57:55

At 5/17/07 01:38 PM, phrozonfire wrote: not only does it suck but it is in extremely bad taste.
the auther needs a life

Its actually a pretty decent game, better then a lot of the stuff that pass through he portal these days. Would probably have a much higher score if it wasn't based on the event. But for some reason I find it more entertaining because of that.

BBS Signature

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 14:05:18

Newgrounds has always had some flashes that offend people and it always will,everyone knew that this would happen eventually.i think that if it got through the protal then it should stay just like all the other stuff that gets through

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 14:08:45

Mmm, all this angst, it is, truly divine. Truly, amazing.
Delicious.

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 14:11:43

Would you all calm down? It's just a game on the internet. Jeez. I don't see you complaining about the millions of videos of mutilation and violence on the internet.

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 14:25:05

please take it down. cho watched the columbine video over and over.. do we need to keep feeding into a psycho's need for martyrism??? no way should lambourn receive money for this..... the only money collected should be for a bounty on his head for creating something so sick......

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 14:27:55

At 5/15/07 05:01 PM, Mogly wrote:

What i'd love to see happen is this morons parents contacted... let his real life friends and family know about this.

just talked to a couple aussie friends on another board. they got his last name and intend to contact his family.

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 14:33:13

The guys's a bit of an asshole wouldn't you say?

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 14:46:43

Its a sad shame that this poor excuse of a game maker who mooches off his mother is getting all this publicity. Its a sad day when people spend even a second of time on this loser. I fail to say his name because it sickens me. Their is so many more important things to focus on in this world and its these damn news reporters who can fix it. I cant stand that people are so greedy that they will do any thing to make a buck. If they didnt advertise it. it wouldnt be an issue. Grow up people!!!! In all my anger I have towards the world right now. Ive decided to take action. My email address is kidjr27@excite.com. If their is any of you who would like to join my protest please email me. We meet all over the world. We are small but growing. The cause is to put love and caring back into the world. To do that we need to start by getting rid of GUNS AND AMMO. I mean, what the heck. Its a no brainer. Keep guns out of hands!!! And just think, our president, raised the ban on assault rifles. I know this is a big demand. But if we can get enough people, any thing is possible. Join me and travel across the world letting them know we care. Lets start a freaking revolution and take the ones who dont want it and put them with the rest of their kind and let them kill each other. The time is NOW! Dont worry about expenses. You will be amazed at what a huge mass of people can accomplish. Like I said, email me. After that, we will proceed with further information.

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 14:47:50

At 5/17/07 01:51 PM, Abcde123 wrote: For all of you "Freedom of Speech, you are a pussy take a joke" fans out there...

what about us

This is just too soon, and wrong. Imagine if you had lost your brother or child in the Virginia Tech Shootings. Would you be laughing now? Would you be saying "Stop being a pussy and take a joke?"

you see most of the people on Newgrounds that are upset
youself,ect.
don't have anything to do with V-Tech.
People who act sad ( on NG) need to stop being pussies nothing happened to them.
they just wanna be with the crowd of people saying take it down.

People fucking lost their children and friends in this shooting. Saying that it is "Freedom of Speech" and "just a joke" is disgusting and clearly a sign that many of you couldn't care less for your fellow human.

people die everyday so should we stop making jokes about death
I mean any kind of death has happened to someone at any given time

If someone shot and killed your parents and then a few weeks later someone made a game about it, wouldn't you be horrified?

That's quite irrelavent since people on NG aren't involved in it
so they shouldn't feel any where near that sad

I am absolutely disgusted at the amount of people heralding this as freedom of speech and a joke and that people are taking this way too seriously. This is just plain wrong, and if you don't think so then something is really fucked up with you.

so you wanna get rid of freedom of speech.?
that's sickening if you ask me?
that you want to take people's opinions away.
that's worse then killing someone in my opinion OH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't you human? Don't you have emotions? Sorrow, love, sympathy, kindness? Most of you fuckups don't seem like it. How can you possibly enjoy something like this? Even if you didn't make the game, you are doing something just as damaging...supporting such a perverted and sick publication and showing the world that there are plenty of heartless bastards left who probably didn't even feel sorrow at hearing about the Virginia Tech Massacres.

I AM MACHINE HEAR ME ROAR

And Newgrounds...I support freedom of speech, but this is just plain bad taste. I came to this site all the time and enjoyed many of the games, but this has just gone too far. The fact that he has asked for money just compounds this, and it really needs to be dealt with. It is your site and there is no law that says every word on this site must be preserved as free speech. Do something about it.

That it's bad taste is your opinion so if we throw those out like you stated
then there's noone to say this is bad or good

Stop being monsters, grow up, and learn to be human. If you have even a trace of a heart you will understand exactly why things like this can't be tolerated.

I think you need to grow up for taking this so seriously
And if I had a trace of a heart I would die
since you need a whole heart to live

end rant

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 14:54:32

At 5/17/07 02:46 PM, kidjr27 wrote: Its a sad shame that this poor excuse of a game maker who mooches off his mother is getting all this publicity. Its a sad day when people spend even a second of time on this loser. I fail to say his name because it sickens me. Their is so many more important things to focus on in this world and its these damn news reporters who can fix it. I cant stand that people are so greedy that they will do any thing to make a buck. If they didnt advertise it. it wouldnt be an issue. Grow up people!!!! In all my anger I have towards the world right now. Ive decided to take action. My email address is kidjr27@excite.com. If their is any of you who would like to join my protest please email me. We meet all over the world. We are small but growing. The cause is to put love and caring back into the world. To do that we need to start by getting rid of GUNS AND AMMO. I mean, what the heck. Its a no brainer. Keep guns out of hands!!! And just think, our president, raised the ban on assault rifles. I know this is a big demand. But if we can get enough people, any thing is possible. Join me and travel across the world letting them know we care. Lets start a freaking revolution and take the ones who dont want it and put them with the rest of their kind and let them kill each other. The time is NOW! Dont worry about expenses. You will be amazed at what a huge mass of people can accomplish. Like I said, email me. After that, we will proceed with further information.

I'm sorry this has to be the dumbest thing ever.
trying to start a cult over the internet.
well I hope that goes well for you , but I doubt you will have any success.
I mean seriously your gonna get a bunch of teens to help you change the world
to your opinion of good. So basically you'll be a King right.
well good luck may all the teens of the world help you in your quest
to enslave opinions and make your word the only word.
Hey maybe they'll put you in the bible.
hahaha well

end rant

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 14:54:43

At 5/17/07 02:47 PM, godsondagger wrote:
At 5/17/07 01:51 PM, Abcde123 wrote: For all of you "Freedom of Speech, you are a pussy take a joke" fans out there...
what about us

you see most of the people on Newgrounds that are upset
youself,ect.
don't have anything to do with V-Tech.
People who act sad ( on NG) need to stop being pussies nothing happened to them.
they just wanna be with the crowd of people saying take it down.

people die everyday so should we stop making jokes about death
I mean any kind of death has happened to someone at any given time

That's quite irrelavent since people on NG aren't involved in it
so they shouldn't feel any where near that sad

so you wanna get rid of freedom of speech.?
that's sickening if you ask me?
that you want to take people's opinions away.
that's worse then killing someone in my opinion OH WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM MACHINE HEAR ME ROAR

That it's bad taste is your opinion so if we throw those out like you stated
then there's noone to say this is bad or good

I think you need to grow up for taking this so seriously
And if I had a trace of a heart I would die
since you need a whole heart to live

end rant

Something is really wrong with people like you who support such a game. No matter what you say, there is no excuse. I feel that you are only trying to justify your perversion.

There was a funeral in my city for a family that was killed in a house fire. People went to the outside of their funeral, protesting with signs and saying that "It was God's Will that killed them because they must have committed sins" and that "They deserved to die". Sure, that is freedom of speech, but there are limits.

There is something called RESPECT, and it is something that people have forgotten. While it is not a law or amendment or really considered sacred anymore, I think people need to learn once again what respect is and how and when to show it. Respect those who have fallen in this tragedy and don't mock them by supporting something like this. It is just wrong.

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 14:58:54

I think another school shooting should happen! IN MY DICK!

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 15:00:54

At 5/17/07 02:54 PM, Abcde123 wrote: stuff

So you're saying his opinion is wrong, and your opinion is law?

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 15:01:06

KEEP IT.

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 15:03:03

At 5/17/07 02:54 PM, Abcde123 wrote:
Something is really wrong with people like you who support such a game. No matter what you say, there is no excuse. I feel that you are only trying to justify your perversion.

What the fuck how Am I perverted
oh wait I get it

There was a funeral in my city for a family that was killed in a house fire. People went to the outside of their funeral, protesting with signs and saying that "It was God's Will that killed them because they must have committed sins" and that "They deserved to die". Sure, that is freedom of speech, but there are limits.

what the fuck does this have to do with anything
you just like mentioning really random stuff don't you
hey my cat did a backflip
woopee spiderman 3 rox
yay I love breakdancing
my cat died 18 years ago pity me

There is something called RESPECT, and it is something that people have forgotten. While it is not a law or amendment or really considered sacred anymore, I think people need to learn once again what respect is and how and when to show it. Respect those who have fallen in this tragedy and don't mock them by supporting something like this. It is just wrong.

Yah I heard that song , but it's called R-E-S-P-E-CT You find out what it means to me

Response to V-Tech Rampage 2007-05-17 15:08:08

At 5/17/07 02:58 PM, Chad-T wrote: I think another school shooting should happen! IN MY DICK!

Another school shooting! WITH UPGRADES!