00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

graph-itewarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who wants some!

728 Views | 3 Replies

Who wants some! 2007-03-18 05:54:38

So i was playing DoA 2 collectors edition for the x-box the one with online And i was kicking some ncie ass for a D+ rank, I was owning a b ranker and pretty much evening up with an SS Well finally me and the B got into a big just us fight, it was funny becuase no one but me got a level up, But the whole time i was beating his ass and i twas funny becuase we started to go, id win 3 hed win 3 id win 5 hed win 3 and then hed refresh because if you dont the game will change and give everyone a handicap lowering there total score, So i kept going he would switch out from character to character and id beat his ass, it was pretty funny how much of a battle was going on, Im a big fan of Bass, Tina, That old dude, And the old dudes grand daughter.

How did this get here? I am not good with internet.

BBS Signature

Response to Who wants some! 2007-03-18 06:39:30

Yes, the entire point of this post was what again? ... Showcasing your amazing grammer skills and that you can beat someone in a game that I'm fairly sure not many people care about? You have some serious mental health problems. I suggest seeing someone about that. Or perhaps getting a girl, but that only might help.

Response to Who wants some! 2007-03-18 06:54:18

At 3/18/07 06:39 AM, MellowFear wrote: Yes, the entire point of this post was what again? ... Showcasing your amazing grammer skills and that you can beat someone in a game that I'm fairly sure not many people care about? You have some serious mental health problems. I suggest seeing someone about that. Or perhaps getting a girl, but that only might help.

there is only one word for that, my friend. let my put it in picture form.

Who wants some!

yo

BBS Signature

Response to Who wants some! 2007-03-18 06:57:29

It takes no skill to play DoA. It's a button masher.

I could chew the damn controller and beat people.

BBS Signature