00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hyper-Neko-Gold just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doom 3 stole my life...

810 Views | 10 Replies

Doom 3 stole my life... 2007-03-11 10:47:58

Okay. I bought Doom 3, quite an awesome game, 3 months ago. In that three months, my life has been screwed up royally. First sign was two weeks after I bought it. My best friend called, John, and offered to take me and my other friend Nick to see a movie. I was hesitant. I took a deep breath and told him that I had to stay and look after my sick brother. He wasen't sick. I was just on the Enpro Plant.

Next was one month after I bought it. My girlfriend had called three times, and I hadn't answered the phone. I finally picked up the phone, and she was a little pissed. "We haven't been seeing each other much. Whats happened to you?" she asked. "I.. I'm just goin' through a lazy streak." was my answer. I'm not smart. "What the fuck?" she said. "God damnit! You're interupting my Doom time!" I snapped and hung up the phone.

I'm ascared. I haven't left the house much! My friends are worried. I've lost my girlfriend! I need some help. Now, I'm going to play Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil...

you were so high you chewed on candle wax for like an hour | Join the TF2 club.

(Gamertag: FrostedButts25)

BBS Signature

Response to Doom 3 stole my life... 2007-03-11 10:49:10

I had the same problem with Diablo 2..... nothing to do... I went on a 96 hour marathon one time and didn't wanna see D2 for a week or two...

Fuck that shit...

Response to Doom 3 stole my life... 2007-03-11 10:50:09

At 3/11/07 10:49 AM, LockDown68 wrote: I had the same problem with Diablo 2..... nothing to do... I went on a 96 hour marathon one time and didn't wanna see D2 for a week or two...

I've been back on it lately. Online is as active as ever.

/ Accomplishments: first 1000 comment news post.

/ عثكغ ʘⒺⒸⓀⒺʘ

BBS Signature

Response to Doom 3 stole my life... 2007-03-11 10:50:53

I know my CD Key got banned about 4 months ago tho and I haven't got around to getting a new one to re start until D3 comes out which I will beta for!

Fuck that shit...

Response to Doom 3 stole my life... 2007-03-11 10:51:03

I've never put my computer/interwebs life before my real life, and plan never to do so.

This signature makes use of various clichés and/or 'emotional' lyrics/quotes, hopefully it makes me appear deep.

BBS Signature

Response to Doom 3 stole my life... 2007-03-11 10:51:47

Outside may be the answer.

If you can't go outside, Jump out the window into a frozen pond and move to the reading railroad

Response to Doom 3 stole my life... 2007-03-11 10:52:22

Sell it. No game is worth more than a hotty that is commited and concerned about you. It sounds like Doom 3 is a drug. Your happy when you have it, your pissed off when you don't, your not getting any pleasure without it, your friends left you, your girl left you. Selling it is the only way I can think of rather than smashing. Atleast selling it'll get you back some money.

Response to Doom 3 stole my life... 2007-03-11 10:52:30

At 3/11/07 10:51 AM, Oppugnant wrote: I've never put my computer/interwebs life before my real life, and plan never to do so.

n00b

BBS Signature

Response to Doom 3 stole my life... 2007-03-11 10:53:05

At 3/11/07 10:47 AM, Milesaway13 wrote: General Shit.

Self fucking Control.

Response to Doom 3 stole my life... 2007-03-11 11:02:09

At 3/11/07 10:52 AM, demonichedgehog999 wrote: Sell it. No game is worth more than a hotty that is commited and concerned about you. It sounds like Doom 3 is a drug. Your happy when you have it, your pissed off when you don't, your not getting any pleasure without it, your friends left you, your girl left you. Selling it is the only way I can think of rather than smashing. Atleast selling it'll get you back some money.

Thank you. You've just made me feel like an even bigger piece of horse shit. >=/ It was only 19 bucks. I'd rather smash it.. Wait! Once you get the expansion pack, you can play it without the disk.

you were so high you chewed on candle wax for like an hour | Join the TF2 club.

(Gamertag: FrostedButts25)

BBS Signature

Response to Doom 3 stole my life... 2007-03-11 11:45:20

the longest ive ever played on a video game was 6 hours how could u do a 96 hour marithon