00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kenjo12345 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

to all believers

789 Views | 9 Replies

to all believers 2007-03-11 08:19:48

why do you believe in God?

To believe that a supreme entity creates a planet in 7 days using "powers" and guides your lives is something I cannot possibly accomplish.

believers are so fascinating because they live in denial: they are scared there is nothing to live for (wich is true) so as a natural defence mechanism they invent "God".

Some of you get so fanatic: "killing in the name of god", and the old "convert or die"
more people have been killed in the name of "God" then any other event.

So tell me: why do you belive in "god"?

standing by...

I make my home, be my gallows

BBS Signature

Response to to all believers 2007-03-11 08:21:38

Agnostic here buddy, so no mixed views. Also, use the search bar, I seriously think you're going to get a pop-up saying:

"Congratulations, You're the 1,000,000th person to make this topic"

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to to all believers 2007-03-11 08:22:23

Why have you done this? why have you started another religion thread?

And here's a question: Why do you even CARE what others believe?

BBS Signature

Response to to all believers 2007-03-11 08:29:11

At 3/11/07 08:19 AM, random-gamer wrote: why do you believe in God?

To believe that a supreme entity creates a planet in 7 days using "powers" and guides your lives is something I cannot possibly accomplish.

believers are so fascinating because they live in denial: they are scared there is nothing to live for (wich is true) so as a natural defence mechanism they invent "God".

Some of you get so fanatic: "killing in the name of god", and the old "convert or die"
more people have been killed in the name of "God" then any other event.

So tell me: why do you belive in "god"?

standing by...

i dont believe in religion, although i do believe there is a "god" somewhere..beacuse it would be irrational to think otherwise..

just stop and think : it is not possible to think that the "logic" on whiich the universe was created is casual...let me explain : if we give the name Logic1 to all the laws of phisics, all the things that make the world...who chose that? why not Logic2 or Logic3? why is it that when you tie a rock n a piece of string, it has less friction and moves faster? why is it that when you put pebbles on a plank and tilt it, they move towards the ground? why does gravity exist?

it is irrational to believe that they just exist...there ust be an explanation, and the reason that science has not found it yet, is simple.

Science (on the contrary of what many people think) is not against religion, it work with it, in sync with it... but while science studies all that is immanent, and reveals all the secrets to nature, religion studies everyhting that is trascendent, which cannot be touched or seen by science ( that is why there is no heaven up in the sky, nor hell underground.. nor in the littlest part of the atom)

i could go on and on, but i doubt anybody would read the whole post...if your interested, read Zichichi's book on " why i believe in he who made the world"

Deviantcrap - PHOTOGRAPHY??

nothing but stardust

BBS Signature

Response to to all believers 2007-03-11 08:29:31

At 3/11/07 08:22 AM, karriston wrote: Why have you done this? why have you started another religion thread?

they fascinate me.

I make my home, be my gallows

BBS Signature

Response to to all believers 2007-03-11 08:36:14

At 3/11/07 08:29 AM, random-gamer wrote:
At 3/11/07 08:22 AM, karriston wrote: Why have you done this? why have you started another religion thread?

they fascinate me.

because you can be a dick about them? Okay, that seems to be the most common answer.

Response to to all believers 2007-03-11 10:44:51

why do you even try. people believe because they were raised like that or because it is easier for them to get by thinking there is a god or gods. now stop the religion threads.

Response to to all believers 2007-03-11 10:46:08

I belive in hell and satan. Life is pain death is pain.

Response to to all believers 2007-03-11 10:47:02

At 3/11/07 08:19 AM, random-gamer wrote: why do you believe in God?

To believe that a supreme entity creates a planet in 7 days using "powers" and I'm stupid.

In my opinion God is the one who lit the spark known as big bang.

Other than that, everything is revealed after you die.

DOWN WIF CHURCH OMG

FGSFDS

Response to to all believers 2007-03-11 10:48:07

These topics are done to death and no-one listens to each other. So rather than an insult fest, we'll just stop this here.

OP, there are many sites and groups that will answer your questions if you ask them respectfully. Treat others as you would like to be treated and progress can be made. Good day! :)