00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Greaze01 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Name That Tune, again!

1,029 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Name That Tune, again! 2007-01-23 19:23:16

Hullo NG Audio doods,

I was enjoying the movie "Battlefield 2: The Pwned Life" and was entranced by the track played while the helicopter shenanigans was happening. The end credits list the song as "Noriyuki Iwadare - Sea Cat Restaurant Lily" (I think), but I'm not entirely sure if that is the same song.

I've attached the audio clip of the song to this topic... If anybody can confirm the track (and, if possible, provide a place where I can get it - sountrack CD or whatever), I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanks a lot!
Wes

Track clip:
http://s1.upload.sc/request/fcaec8440fae2942d fdec2bd620954bc

"You touched that god damned biscuit. Bullshit, I saw you touch it....I don't give a shit about your evidence, this isn't a court of law." -shitmydadsays

BBS Signature

Response to Name That Tune, again! 2007-01-23 20:04:52

Thanks. Really helpful. :P

"You touched that god damned biscuit. Bullshit, I saw you touch it....I don't give a shit about your evidence, this isn't a court of law." -shitmydadsays

BBS Signature

Response to Name That Tune, again! 2007-01-24 00:30:26

I hate bumping things, but this'll get lost in the bowels of the BBS quickly. I'll only bump it once more, if I have to, then I'll look elsewhere for help.

BBS Signature

Response to Name That Tune, again! 2007-01-25 01:23:00

Last bump on this topic, and I'm giving up. Anybody have any clues at all? Anyone?

BBS Signature