00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl

101,999 Views | 676 Replies

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-17 01:40:40

Oh and just to clarify she didn't "have her way with Maus". Maus could have screamed or jumped for her weapons or anything but no she just tried to inch away. And the cat chick just followed.

>:(

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-17 02:04:12

Its going to take a long time for another chaptur so read this.it should hold you over.

zero had carreyd me into Ozcars apartment i felt weak but when when got in a said im going to take a shower...while i had scooped all that gross cum out of me i herd a loud smash out side the bathroom then i blacked out.I woke up in Ozcars brothers place feeling weak.i was in a bed with Ozcars sister the girl who pleaserd me .she was in her human formthe one beforwhen she pleaserd me.Iwas feeling to weak to get up so i mumbled what am i doing here? she was as you guest haveing her way with my Pussy<note to real auther thats what vagianas are called pusseys>she cooed out to me shhh get back to sleep and.....thats all i herd after blacking out once more.i woke up about 1-2 days later.That fox girl was still there then when i moved up a little she woke up and said ah your looking much better.come and follow me.I just listend to her and got up.I was wearing some kind of underwear that the girls in this place wear.I was broget to Ozcars brother and he said softle we are glad we got you out alive.The king of the sex beasts had sent out some crazy monster out to get you and my brother. some guy and zero where killed.you where knocked out and that monster Mated with you.some how Ozcar sent me a messeg to me to come save you.we were able to kill the creater in your uh serton part of yours.well im sad to say that Japan is doomed.The Sex beasts have developed some sort of magic stronger then ours,so we all made a deal with them.they can do what they want with the humans but we are left alone.I was crying at the time and said but what do i...he interupted and said we will take you with us to a away world where out kind lives.I cant go!e just just shooke his head and called in his girls.they grabed me.i was to weak to figet back.he said take her to the 395 room.all the girls smiled and draged me away.all i remember was being sexully torcherd for 7 strate day by 8 fox girls.I was taked to a differnt planet where i becase 1 of Ozcars brothers fox girls<some how they turned me into a half foz thing like the other girls>well after 3 days on the new planet becase i was half fox my breasts grew much bigger.I lived for ever the same age with the same look full of sex and strange methodes of relaxsation.it was injoyable.after my 1 year as 1 of Ozcars brothers fox girl i forgot all about my past life and just lived forever with peace fun and sex

well thats just my idey of an ending but im waiting for the next chapter.

._.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-17 02:14:08

also sorry for the miss spells but relly thow my ideys of sexy storys wont hold us down forever so heres 1 more.

I was a normal 16 teenager.Big breasts for some odd reson and i was a vergin.1 day i was walking throw the forest and PAM>some kind of fox lady grabed me.WHat are you doing i cryed.im takeing you to my layer where i can... well you will see.i was tooken to a huge bathtube where i could breath in the water.I hAD a titey fuck from a tentical monster and the fox lady had her way with me by sucking my pussy.she later turned me into some sexy cat person and became her sex pet forever.

the end...

k hope that help you guys over.

._.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-17 02:24:07

I know it's probably been said before, but:
"Only on newgrounds."

BBS Signature

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-17 02:30:32

Hey im just trying to keep the topic alive untill the next chapter

._.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-17 02:58:57

At 2/17/07 02:04 AM, Liteice wrote:

<note to real auther thats what vagianas are called pusseys>
Yes Shuko knows that its just in some ways better to say vagina. Its more hmm. Intimate.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-17 03:01:34

yea i suppose

._.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-18 15:18:07

And we have hit another depression. No one is posting anymore. Start postin again dammit!!! This is 9 fucking pages long! ! And its not all from Shuko's hentai stories. We,the readers, made this topic 9 pages long. And now we are just going to stop. WTF!! Don't you want to leave comments about the story. Or maybe talk about how it could be improved. Post about what you think will happen in the next chapter. This topic is dying and im going to save it. In the words of tha awsome Dr. Derek Stiles. I WILL SAVE THIS PATIENT1

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-18 21:13:06

i still think the story should be black on white again... cause the white on black drvies my eyes crazy to no end. like OW. btw if this guy zero turns out to be some kind of robot/reploid type thing that would be REALLY cool like. i mean, you know, since most normal people don't have names like zero.

not that the word normal really applies to this story in any way...
(not that that's bad)

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-19 01:08:26

btw if this guy zero turns out to be some kind of robot/reploid type thing that would be REALLY cool like. i mean, you know, since most normal people don't have names like zero.

not that the word normal really applies to this story in any way...
(not that that's bad)

Zero is just as normal as Maus. But both own just as much.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-19 11:26:42

At 2/19/07 01:08 AM, TheManBehindTheFlash wrote: btw if this guy zero turns out to be some kind of robot/reploid type thing that would be REALLY cool like. i mean, you know, since most normal people don't have names like zero.

One good thing about this story are the names. So yes, it's better with names like zero and HAYFF than Peter and John.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-19 12:27:44

btw if this guy zero turns out to be some kind of robot/reploid type thing that would be REALLY cool like. i mean, you know, since most normal people don't have names like zero.

Well i mean yhe name zero is just as normal as Maus.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-19 12:29:25

And still no one is posting. Start posting again dammit. Its saddening checking this topic every 12 hours and to see that no one has posted anything about Shuko's story.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-19 19:23:30

At 2/19/07 12:27 PM, TheManBehindTheFlash wrote:

Well i mean yhe name zero is just as normal as Maus.

i do velieve this is the most responses i've gotten on a post. i feel accomplished.

haha not really. but i can hardly wait for the next chapter.
which in my weirdness i believe should involve creampuffs.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-19 19:26:54

At 2/19/07 12:29 PM, TheManBehindTheFlash wrote: And still no one is posting. Start posting again dammit. Its saddening checking this topic every 12 hours and to see that no one has posted anything about Shuko's story.

and not everyone is so addicted to newgrounds that they can't help but refresh the page every thirty seconds or so checking for new posts. give people a break. while this may quite possibly be the best thread in the BBS, there ARE other, less satisfying and intoxicating threads (i myself subscribe to draw a ninja [http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=6 32947].)

i can understand your frustration with folk not responding, but seriusly. this IS a bit much.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-20 03:28:50

At 2/19/07 12:29 PM, TheManBehindTheFlash wrote: And still no one is posting. Start posting again dammit. Its saddening checking this topic every 12 hours and to see that no one has posted anything about Shuko's story.

Get real man. This topic is old. The story is great, but ppl will only post on a new topic or one that has a question so everybody will post their answer. Maybe ppl will start posting again when the story continues, but let it rest for now and go find yourself a girlfriend (or boyfriend) to kill time 'till the next chapter.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-20 03:29:43

I can never read these long ass threads

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-20 18:25:31

I thought it was very well written, really.
I think some girls feel it's a requirement to act as if they're disgusted by anything sexual-related, whether they are or not. I personally don't understand this. Some of us aren't that narrow minded, and yes, girls have NG accounts too. I'm an aspiring author as well, good work, Shuko.

Keep up the good work!

Laydi Nite

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-21 01:08:05

At 2/18/07 03:18 PM, TheManBehindTheFlash wrote: And we have hit another depression. No one is posting anymore. Start postin again dammit!!! This is 9 fucking pages long! ! And its not all from Shuko's hentai stories. We,the readers, made this topic 9 pages long. And now we are just going to stop. WTF!! Don't you want to leave comments about the story. Or maybe talk about how it could be improved. Post about what you think will happen in the next chapter. This topic is dying and im going to save it. In the words of tha awsome Dr. Derek Stiles. I WILL SAVE THIS PATIENT1

i think i might have overlooked this before, but the only reason this thread is like almost ten pages long is because of all the ingrates who can't spell for shit or think it's cool to misspell stuff (but i did spell wrong on purpose just to be stupid). i'm willing to bet that "MOAR!" and suchlike gets old after awhile... and when these people weren't getting the instant gratification they were looking for, they moved on... that's really how most things work these days. i don't think they were "fans" persay... more like onlookerss and bystanders. the real fans are the people like you who think that it's a travesty that someone isn't posting on this thread every day. i mean, you know, i DO check this every day, but i don't think it's such a huge deal if there's nothing new.

i think i had something else to say but i forgot. if i did indeed have anything else to say. uuuuhhhhhhhhhmmmm....
nope. i guess that's it. but props for bein dedicated, man. not that it's helpin too much..but still. i guess it's a good thing.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-21 01:10:05

wath a big topic

save the old metal gear online! ...for the sake of people who still have a ps2! D_D

BBS Signature

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-22 08:41:32

Start Posting again DAMMIT!!!

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-23 01:07:05

At 2/22/07 08:41 AM, TheManBehindTheFlash wrote: Start Posting again DAMMIT!!!

you may be on to something. i vote you PM shuko as "her biggest fan"
cause that's what you appear to be.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-23 08:43:32

At 2/23/07 01:07 AM, hypoinsomniac wrote:
At 2/22/07 08:41 AM, TheManBehindTheFlash wrote: Start Posting again DAMMIT!!!
you may be on to something. i vote you PM shuko as "her biggest fan"
cause that's what you appear to be.

IM not talking about JUST Shuko but everyone who reads this thread should post comments also. As i said in my previos post. Read that.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-23 14:36:41

IM not talking about JUST Shuko but everyone who reads this thread should post comments also. As i said in my previos post. Read that.

Why should I post something every time I visit this thread? It would be full of junk if everybody would post something just to make this thread grow.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-23 14:47:37

ewwwww.......... gross

don't continue

;D

Sig by me.

BBS Signature

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-23 17:14:28

At 2/23/07 02:47 PM, KIRBYLINK wrote: ewwwww.......... gross

don't continue

Too late. :p

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 8 is done. :)

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-23 17:15:50

I hope you get ass-raped and it gets posted on the internet as hentai.

BBS Signature

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-23 17:21:21

At 2/23/07 05:15 PM, G-Reaper wrote: I hope you get ass-raped and it gets posted on the internet as hentai.

Thank you; come again. ^_~

I forgot to mention that to those of you who've requested that I send you PMs to alert you when I get a new chapter done: I'm not going to do it anymore. :( It takes me forever to send all those PMs, and I have to send over a dozen of them now, lol. You'll just have to either bookmark this or click the link in my sig from time to time. :p

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-23 17:33:52

Nice Story

BBS Signature

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-02-23 18:21:35

At 1/16/07 01:10 PM, Aceton wrote: My penis is already hard. Please proceed.

lol ur a freak but I should be the last one talkin about a freak