00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl

101,995 Views | 676 Replies

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-17 20:10:56

Sorry for the delay, but I took the week off. :) I'm on vacation. I'll get back to it sometime next week, lol.

And all of you who are spazzing out need to chill. That's all I have to say.

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-18 02:16:48

she lives! cool.

happy st. paddy's day.
(call me pathetic, but my mom didn't leave like she was supposed to and therefore my party was cancelled.)

shuko, you should have an artwork contest of characters. so long as they're not nude or you're confident that this thread will not be locked because of this.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-18 02:38:52

At 3/15/07 07:27 PM, Grammer wrote: I give this story a 6.9/10 so far.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR1!!!!!!1!!!!Q!

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-18 08:17:03

I have to say this to people who are rushing her.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP COMPLAINING. You do know she has a life, and that means she can take maybe 2+ weeks to continue. So if you don't know if anyone has a life, then gtfo.

Asian Users Club, Fighting racism since 1882.

Sig made by: InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-19 22:33:01

WHERES THE NEXT INSTALLMENT!!!! I ARE HUNGRY FOR FAPPING MATERIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-21 18:15:56

At 3/17/07 08:10 PM, Shuko wrote: Sorry for the delay, but I took the week off. :) I'm on vacation. I'll get back to it sometime next week, lol.

If she takes the week off won't she have to not work meaning she could devote like a half hour per day for a week for a total working time of about 3.5 work hours and this would sruly get at least one chapter out. I mean cum on its just 30 minutes a day.

>:(

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-21 18:42:33

At 3/17/07 08:10 PM, Shuko wrote: Sorry for the delay, but I took the week off. :) I'm on vacation. I'll get back to it sometime next week, lol.

How did you escape my magic prism.....!!!?

Uhh...
Good story.
Sex Beasts are cool and all, but are you really going to keep calling them sex beasts? It's your story, but do you really think the military and media are gonna call them "sex beasts" all the time?

Just saying.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-21 18:49:00

no offense but who belives this fake pile of crap

yepp

BBS Signature

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-21 21:30:18

At 3/21/07 06:49 PM, Texsk8er56 wrote: no offense but who belives this fake pile of crap

did you ever see the words "TRUE STORY" anywhere in this forum?

i thought not. it's fiction, asshole. if you're gonna rag on somethin outta jealousy, at least know what yer talkin about.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-21 23:05:21

Gr8 story!

ps check your Private Messages pls

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-22 12:57:52

All right then. Time for a new chapter. Chapter 10 is up!

White Text on Black Background
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Black Text on White Background
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-22 13:35:58

At 3/22/07 01:33 PM, Grammer wrote: Aww, I thought you were gonna make me a character in the story :(

You know, I seriously considered making you Shadow. :p But I didn't want to call any of the beasts "Grammer." Your personality was what I wanted, but your name wasn't. :p

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-22 13:50:17

Great new part Shuko. With your and Shadow-XII's story ("The Penis" I think) I'll have some reading material for the next week. Good job. ^_^

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-22 20:20:01

Good work, and I don't want to see assholes complaining and saying that you will rape her. She does have a life and like what I said, if you can't wait and think she has no life, then gtfo.

I rather be a human where he is a merc or some kind of shit.

BBS Signature

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-23 02:05:11

awe
some.

happiness abounds. and thanks loads again for the black on white version. now all it needs are illustrations

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-23 03:58:15

I am a gr8 fan of your work. And i see you really were making something like what i suggested. i replied to your message, and i'd like you to know that I had hopes in joining the story. Oh well, :)

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-23 19:05:19

if i had a picture of shuko in real life, id put you up on a shrine :) can u put me in your stories too? i know my name isnt too great to put in, buh put me in as my anime name, Ai! i can be the one that gets raped by taluk and maus attacks! that would be awesome XD

other than that, i love your works. i remember i had a yelling match somewhere in here with a shark.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-24 22:36:44

WOW NOT A BAD IDEY SHUKO!i liked the idey of him being a sex beast.shadow huh....hey shuko plz put me in the storey.ill be Nick a kid who has the powers of ligetning!ill come in around saaaaay chapter 15?if you put me in the storey ill uhhh.....vote 5 evry day on your mario ninja MOVIE!

._.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-24 22:37:44

At 3/23/07 02:05 AM, hypersomniax wrote: awe
some.

happiness abounds. and thanks loads again for the black on white version. now all it needs are illustrations

Or a Portal-wide movie animation colab.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-25 03:35:47

At 3/24/07 10:36 PM, Liteice wrote: WOW NOT A BAD IDEY SHUKO!i liked the idey of him being a sex beast.shadow huh....hey shuko plz put me in the storey.ill be Nick a kid who has the powers of ligetning!ill come in around saaaaay chapter 15?if you put me in the storey ill uhhh.....vote 5 evry day on your mario ninja MOVIE!

BUY A FUCKING INTELLIGENCE MAN.

jeezus h christ on a bicycle sucking a big black dick. your profile says you're sixteen. yet you write like a four year old and have yet to figure out that "idey" is not a word.
it's IDEA, dipshit. and ligetning is not a word either. it's lightning. and that would be fucking retarded. and in case you missed the memo, THIS IS SHUKO'S STORY. so STOP FUCKING BUGGING HER to put you in the story. as she replied to my request to appear, she might add you "if you strike her fancy."

(by the way shuko, if i ever end up in the story, put me down as Yoma, which is my name everywhere but here [apparently once you submit audio your name becomes concrete].)

have a nice day ^.^

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-25 10:04:44

Keep going with the story, I've read plenty of fictional stories on the BBS. Some are good as this one, others not so good.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-25 11:07:41

At 3/24/07 10:36 PM, Liteice wrote: WOW NOT A BAD IDEY SHUKO!i liked the idey of him being a sex beast.shadow huh....hey shuko plz put me in the storey.ill be Nick a kid who has the powers of ligetning!ill come in around saaaaay chapter 15?if you put me in the storey ill uhhh.....vote 5 evry day on your mario ninja MOVIE!

I seriously don't think I like you.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-25 22:03:49

Loved this new chapter. It had a great twist.
I would have never guessed Shadow was a sex beast.
Great job.
Can't wait for chapter 11.

BBS Signature

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-25 22:42:46

Something about this makes me crack up every time I see it.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-26 11:05:39

Yo, shuko i think you should add another character and plot twist, you know, to build up suspense. Oh, and about my hopes, I was kinda thinking it would be fulfilled. I guess It wasn't meant to be.. </3

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-26 11:13:26

At 3/26/07 11:09 AM, Grammer wrote:
At 3/18/07 02:38 AM, DaveTheBarbariaN wrote:
At 3/15/07 07:27 PM, Grammer wrote: I give this story a 6.9/10 so far.
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR1!!!!!!1!!!!Q!
That was a serious rating, actually. I was kind of displeased with the story at the time, as Zero just turned out to be a pointless character (weaker than Ozcar, why do they need him?) and the story seemed to be going no where but "Get raped, kill monster, get raped, kill monster".

But yeah, it's sort of interesting now, I give it a 7.2

Yeah. I'm thinking it's time to put an actual plot in here now. :P I do want this story to end eventually, lol.

And to everyone asking for certain things/people to be put in the story, suggestions are fine, but I'll probably take them with a grain of salt. I'll write it how I feel like it, lol.

And why is it every time I post a new chapter the whole thread turns to LiteIce bashing? o_0 So he has bad grammar and doesn't seem to make much sense when he posts. There's only so many times you should point it out before you realize he's not going to magically change, lol. If he aggravates you, ignore him. It doesn't bother me. ^^;

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-26 17:34:20

Here is something, STFU and stop complaining. Ooooh, I got lightning powers lawl, but still, don't rush her. She won't give you fucking super powers, she will make you a normal person trying to help maus or gets killed in 10 seconds flat. Whatever she wants to do. And I don't know why you do this, and if you keep on doing this, then GTFO.

BBS Signature

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-26 17:59:14

At 1/16/07 04:35 PM, hatedbymost wrote: Dude this so needs to be a flash movie.

LMAO, i agree.

BBS Signature

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-03-30 21:25:43

on the topic of liteice bashing:

honestly, since i'm usually a pretty nice guy, it's fun to just be a complete asshole to people, especially when they never seem to get why everybody hates them.

um.

shoutz from belize.
yyyyyyyeaaahhhhhh....
i have nothing to say.
good night.

Response to I Was a Japanese Schoolgirl 2007-04-01 08:02:05

O i frgot, 4 those of U who say ozcar claimed he can't be in human form in the human realm even though he could,... Didn't you even read!? He said he couldn't be in a form of a human with fox appendages (Tail etc.) in the human realm! Now i will gracefully recieve any comments, if there r none, then I may be right.

ps Nice, shuko, nice.