00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,516,510 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-04 16:02:41

At 9/4/05 12:45 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
At 9/4/05 12:08 AM, cornontheconn wrote: Aw, SHIT. Smackdown's big debut is coming up and they get fucked like that?
That's going to be a consistent pattern that they'll be pre-empted in major markets, since UPN has signed a lot of deals with MLB teams to carry their games. You'll barely see it if you live in the New York, or Philly markets when Baseball season starts up again next year.

---------------
Just remind you that it is the wrestling club. If you want to talk about MLB, go to the MLB club. By the way, you are welcome to be a Red Sox fan.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-04 16:17:59

Just a quick question...can I join? And does this include the WWE/F Video games? Heh..

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-04 23:45:12

Valor6 you are # 142. Yes we talk about the video games at times.

If there is anybody that I missed and who wants a crew number just ask. there is no rank involved, just a record of members.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 00:00:23

At 9/4/05 04:02 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: Just remind you that it is the wrestling club. If you want to talk about MLB, go to the MLB club. By the way, you are welcome to be a Red Sox fan.

I was merely pointing out that baseball will effect the viewing habits of wrestling fans, that's knowledge you need if you live in those markets if your a wrestling fan. So I don't see where that was posting something irrelevant to the club.

On a personal note, fuck the Red Sox, we're kicking their ass this weekend, GO YANKEES!

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 00:23:46

At 9/4/05 12:16 AM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: --------------
Who said that I didn't like Randy Orton? As a matter of fact, he is my favourite 2nd generation wrestler. :P Yea, I was a bit mad when he RKOed Stacy. But I soon found out that all the WWE divas were sluts and it is fine for me to see him RKO some whores.

Thats were I thought. oh ok good to know.

At 9/4/05 04:27 AM, BadReligionSkater wrote: Anyway..... Is anyone psyched up for Batista/JBL this Friday!!!?.....

... Thought not.

dont jump to cocuksion I think it it might be a good match, even though batista will win so the crowd will like it.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 00:27:23

At 9/4/05 11:45 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Valor6 you are # 142. Yes we talk about the video games at times.

If there is anybody that I missed and who wants a crew number just ask. there is no rank involved, just a record of members.

I don't think I got a number. What's mine?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 01:19:25

this may by a rumor not sure but due to hurricane katrina the new smackdow on friday will be cancel to be replace with a special show about the hurricane is this true...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 06:47:34

At 9/5/05 05:24 AM, BadReligionSkater wrote: I wonder how long it'll take for WWE to get pissed on about Hurricane and Rosie's entrance music.....

Of course they are because the WWE is gay. it is just a song, it is not like they are poking fun, at it or making light of what happened. it is some guy's intro music that he has had for a good long time. Besides after all the hurricanes last year they didn't change his music. but since this was worse then last years they will do something to look more PC. just look at hassan. they taped it tuesday, lodon was on thursday. and he got the boot

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 10:28:23

At 9/5/05 06:47 AM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: just look at hassan. they taped it tuesday, lodon was on thursday. and he got the boot

Terrorists were a terrible idea by creative, no matter what the timing was. They were trying their hardest to inspire actual racism to Hassan

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 10:56:06

At 9/5/05 12:27 AM, cornontheconn wrote:

:: I don't think I got a number. What's mine?

cornontheconn you are # 143

I don't think WWE will get any flack about Hurricane. That was a gimmick there long before the disaster, and WE as well as anybody else can't predict natural disasters. Besides, if WWE got heat for the name "Hurricane", so should all the football and baseball teams, and you know they won't.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 11:00:53

sorry for the double post but:

on the site where I keep the numbers it was suggested that I add DuMa_RyoHahn to the list... so I did :)

DuMa_RyoHahn is # 144

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 11:04:24

At 9/5/05 10:56 AM, Outlaw88 wrote:
I don't think WWE will get any flack about Hurricane. That was a gimmick there long before the disaster, and WE as well as anybody else can't predict natural disasters.

Why would they get any heat at all? Hurricanes happen.

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 11:53:55

At 9/3/05 11:22 PM, Outlaw88 wrote:
At 9/3/05 11:46 AM, AnzRage wrote:

Nice for the premeire for the new Friday Night Smack Down?
yup. I just got a ticket. Bad news is, UPN is only going to air an hour of Sd This friday due to some other program they are running. So hopfully I'll get my moneys worth anyway.

Aww lucky. I hope I get to see the whole thing some how. Whether it is split into two showings or what not. Plus who wants to watch Rewind or whatever at 2 a.m. Sunday Night.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 12:12:51

Do you guys only get 1 hour of Smackdown on Friday, and is this just in America? If i get the two hour show, i could write a review maybe. I think that England gets Smackdown earlier than America now, on Friday.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 15:00:25

At 9/5/05 11:00 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: sorry for the double post but:

on the site where I keep the numbers it was suggested that I add DuMa_RyoHahn to the list... so I did :)

DuMa_RyoHahn is # 144

wow I thought I was already added.oh well, all those posts I made were fun. Now, as we all know, SD on fridays will bomb and badly. TNA will be great. raw will be egh. anyone want to guess who the next person to fight cena after angle loses?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 15:43:36

All I get is SD were I live. I can't see RAW. I gotta have like a satelite for that I think.

HAPPY EASTERHappy EASTERhappy easter

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 17:59:37

At 9/5/05 03:43 PM, Hanshinboy wrote: All I get is SD were I live. I can't see RAW. I gotta have like a satelite for that I think.

All we get here is RAW, unless you have satelite, so I feel your pain. Especially since the last draft. We lost alot of the good wrestlers, and now we lost my faveorite Diva, Stacy. That sucks. But anyway, has anyone else played Day of Reckoning 2? Its an awesome game, I must say. A definate thumbs up for wrestling games(especially compared to WM21) And I love it. It even improves on the first one, which is still one of my faveorites of all time. In my opinion, its a tie for best between this and SDvsR

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 20:39:31

At 9/5/05 10:28 AM, Garfield106 wrote:
At 9/5/05 06:47 AM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: just look at hassan. they taped it tuesday, lodon was on thursday. and he got the boot
Terrorists were a terrible idea by creative, no matter what the timing was. They were trying their hardest to inspire actual racism to Hassan

-------
Yea, it really sucked when they fired Hassan. He was a pretty good wrestler. As a matter of fact, he also entertained the fans in a negative way. SD! is really boring since Randy Orton is the only person who is doing his business.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 22:37:58

so far raw sucked ass with the exception of angle giving stone cold john wigger the angle slam on the stage. we all know it was fake but hey it was all good.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 23:10:31

Ok that master lock challenge sucked ass. we all saw that he let go of it whichymeant it was over put he put his hands back on and they ignored it. this is why I can't stand wwe anymore. they suck ass

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 23:18:50

Does anyone see a Benjamin-White match at Unforgiven? If not, I see at least a match between them next RAW.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 23:30:07

I only get Smack Down on my local channel. Oh do I get a member number too?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 23:37:11

That was a sucky ass smackdown although I enjoyed the tag match, doesn't the fat one of the cowboys team look like the fat guy from the pee wee movie lol!

J.R Quote Of The Night- "OH, He asked for a towel, s'gotta towel himself down, he's a
big shot
i forgot some of the quote but it was funny none the less

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 23:39:27

At 9/5/05 11:10 PM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: Ok that master lock challenge sucked ass. we all saw that he let go of it whichymeant it was over put he put his hands back on and they ignored it. this is why I can't stand wwe anymore. they suck ass

correct me if I am wrong but dont you win the match if you break the hold which shawn did. Oh well they had to screw up with torrie and assley.

At 9/5/05 11:18 PM, cornontheconn wrote: Does anyone see a Benjamin-White match at Unforgiven? If not, I see at least a match between them next RAW.

I see a feud a racist white vs black guy.

At 9/5/05 11:30 PM, AnzRage wrote: I only get Smack Down on my local channel. Oh do I get a member number too?

Yes you will did you ever ask to jion.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 23:42:45

At 9/5/05 11:39 PM, iscruLz wrote:
At 9/5/05 11:10 PM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: Ok that master lock challenge sucked ass. we all saw that he let go of it whichymeant it was over put he put his hands back on and they ignored it. this is why I can't stand wwe anymore. they suck ass
correct me if I am wrong but dont you win the match if you break the hold which shawn did. Oh well they had to screw up with torrie and assley.

At 9/5/05 11:18 PM, cornontheconn wrote: Does anyone see a Benjamin-White match at Unforgiven? If not, I see at least a match between them next RAW.
I see a feud a racist white vs black guy.

At 9/5/05 11:30 PM, AnzRage wrote: I only get Smack Down on my local channel. Oh do I get a member number too?
Yes you will did you ever ask to jion.

I might of but I don't remember. I just remember posting because I also am a Wrestling fan. I guess I want to join to make it official. Have my little member number.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-05 23:55:26

Glad to see that HBK broke the Master Lock. The ending was pretty predictable as Masters wouldn't leave before he took the "victory". Like it or not, I am afraid that he will beat HBK again by cheating. Apparently, RAW is making him become the next version of Mr. Perfect. By the way, it was good to see that Kurt Angel kicked Cena's butt again. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-06 00:52:21

I was a little disapponted by Cade and Murdoch's debut. I thought it'd be a little more exciting. The highlight of the match was Murdoch's ugliness. Goes well with his outfit.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-06 00:57:13

At 9/5/05 11:37 PM, -DarkDeviL- wrote: J.R Quote Of The Night- "OH, He asked for a towel, s'gotta towel himself down, he's a
big shot
i forgot some of the quote but it was funny none the less

Yeah, I laughed too and just mumbled to myself that "when J.R. is on, he's really on".

As for the Hurricane thing, I could see them taking some heat from certain places, but this would most assuredly be a situation where Vince could justifiably say "look, this guy has had this gimmick, this music, this persona, for a number of years, we aren't trying to be insensitive, we're just using this guy in the way we've always used him". I think WWE is fine to continue using him as they have, unless they do something insane like turn him heel and then bad mouth Katrina victims (and no, I don't entirely rule that out).

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-06 04:03:49

At 9/5/05 11:42 PM, AnzRage wrote: I might of but I don't remember. I just remember posting because I also am a Wrestling fan. I guess I want to join to make it official. Have my little member number.

You get one when outlaw sees this.

At 9/5/05 11:55 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: it was good to see that Kurt Angel kicked Cena's butt again. ;)

Damn right. that angle slam was awesome.

why do people misspell angle angel?
At 9/6/05 12:52 AM, cornontheconn wrote: I was a little disapponted by Cade and Murdoch's debut. I thought it'd be a little more exciting. The highlight of the match was Murdoch's ugliness. Goes well with his outfit.

man what a frown. He needs to work on his arm mass they seem to small compared to his regal style body.

At 9/6/05 12:57 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: As for the Hurricane thing, I could see them taking some heat from certain places, but this would most assuredly be a situation where Vince could justifiably say "look, this guy has had this gimmick, this music, this persona, for a number of years, we aren't trying to be insensitive, we're just using this guy in the way we've always used him". I think WWE is fine to continue using him as they have, unless they do something insane like turn him heel and then bad mouth Katrina victims (and no, I don't entirely rule that out).

Thats what my group thought. yeah I wouldnt be surpised if they did that. Have some jobber from neworleans and hurricane squashes the guy and say something stupid about hurricanes, new orleans etc.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-06 06:42:52

AnzRage you are # 145. I could have sworn I had added you, but i guess i had fallen behind.

BBS Signature